Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Junkyrms 3: A whole New Generation ((Open/ Still Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:27 pm
Walter nodded, "I know excatly what you mean." Then He grabbed marcus around the waist and held him uped one arm. He stared at where Eric was. and his muscles seemed to be tensing. Though Marcus was being held gently, he would get the feeling that Walter wasn't about to let go on request.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Marcus looked down at Walter, just a little bit nervous. "You aren't going to throw me or something, are you? I'm pretty sure I'd break something."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:50 pm
Walter Shook his head and tucked Marcus under his arm like a football or something. Then his muscles tensed again and he continued to stared at the peak where Eric sat. "You're coming with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Marcus' pulse jumped as he realized where this was going. "Please tell me you're not about to do what I think you are."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Walter simply tensed his muscles again and started running. "Yahhhh!!!!!!!" Walter roared as he ran to the edge of the plateau and Jumped. The two carried through the air as if they were flying and then landed infront of Eric. Walter then set Marcus down on his feet. "I told ya you were coming with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
Marcus swayed for a moment, his teeth bared and his eyes enormous, as the sharp smell of urine filled the air.

Eric pinched his nose and glared at Walter. "Couldn't you have picked something less terrifying for the poor dear?"

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:09 pm
"Nope. Could Have been worse. I Could have over shot and jumped too far..." Walter said with a laugh before scratching the back of his head in embarassment. "Sorry about that Marcus."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:13 pm
Marcus raised a hand and nodded, taking a few moments to compose himself and let his heart resume beating. His pants were hardly embarrassing, he'd done the same plenty of times after some nightmare or another. He was getting better, though, with time. "It's... it's fine, fine. Just... I'm going to need a place to wash these. River, maybe?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 pm
"Then Let's Go!" And Walter grabbed each of them around the waist, held them undereach arm, And Then turned and Jumped as Hard as he could toward some blue in the distance. He landed on a beach of a lake And Set each of the younger teens down on their feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 pm
Marcus was more prepared this time, but a more... earthy... smell still joined the stink of piss before they landed. He turned to Walter and whacked him on the back of the head, glaring hard. "God-damn, man, you know how long it's been since I crapped my pants? Give me a bit of warning next time, yeah?"

Eric, meanwhile, was coming down from the adrenaline rush and felt fantastic, not even minding the sand in his shoes. "I think I really liked that."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:43 pm
"Gotcha Sir Stinks-a-lot," Walter said. Then He looked around and he fell over; breathing heavily. "I swear the next time I see my mom I'm gonna have some words with her. Endless stamina my foot..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm
Marcus stripped off his pants and underwear, walking out to waist-deep in the lake and scrubbing them in an attempt to get the smell out. They'd bleach a bit, but that was a price he was willing to pay to not have to wear fig leaves.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm
Walter caught his breath for a moment, but as he did, he listened. He could hear something. Something high pitched. What ever it was He couldn't figure it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Marcus turned around at the sound, looking for whatever it was, cursing mildly under his breath the fact that his pants were still too wet to wear. If this was a fight or a peaceful meeting, he was going to have his junk hanging all out for the world to see. "Fantastic."

Eric was somewhat more cautious, and took a step towards the trees ringing the lake as he discreetly faded into the background.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:24 pm
Lenore heard, or rather, smelled something off in the distance. She turned, covering her nose with disgust. "Ugh," she murmured.

Ren looked at her, tilting his head. He did not know what she was doing and sniffed the air. It didn't smell any different.

Lenore shook her head. She could've sworn she heard voices somewhere off. And that smell. "Horrid," she stated, turning to Ren who looked clueless. "I think the others are somewhere off in the distance. You have the ability to fly, yes?"

Ren shook his head. "Not that I know of." He shrugged, looking up at the sky. Flying? What was she talking about?
Lenore explained the system of their powers, which in turn made Ren's eyes widen with disbelief.
"Flying?!" He hopped back before spreading out his wings and flapping them like a bird. He didn't go anywhere, much to his disappointment, and frowned when he failed to lift himself up into the air.

Lenore raised a brow. His ability was questionable. His body type...didn't call for lightness so she doubted he could get himself into the air.

Ren scratched his head. He hopped up, but failed to stay in the air. Still, he tried to fly. But by the time he had resorted to holding his breath, Lenore stopped him. "We're gonna need to fly if we wanna get off this peak, I have to get up in the air..." He let his voice trail off, looking around the area.

Lenore's brow furrowed and she frowned. She didn't like the sound of this.

Ren cleared his throat. "Pardon," he muttered sheepishly, making a move to grab Lenore. She screamed, squirming to get away from his bear grip, but to no avail. She was held princess style, in all her hatred, as Ren began running for the edge. Lenore kept cursing at him, raising her hoarse voice to tell him to stop. But Ren kept going, running and running to get a start. By the time they were seconds prior to jumping, Lenore gave him a death grip.
And then Ren jumped. And fell. They fell and fell and fell, their screaming combined echoing as they fell hopelessly until no more. It was still and the air no longer flew past them. Ren opened his eyes and Lenore cracked open hers as well.
Floating. It was rather pleasant.
Ren's once face filled with horror now grew to a huge grin. He bellowed a laugh and flew upward, quickly, and yipped. Lenore, her hair now a mess, sat grumpily in his arms. "Let's go. I think I smell someone this way," she stated, pointing in a direction. Ren, now happy, flew forward. He didn't understand the mechanics of it, but he was getting used to it. He experimented with slowing up and down, moving around and the such as they made their way towards that crappy smell.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff