Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
How many guys ask you out a year? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saelie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:03 pm
I was only asked out once, but I'm pretty sure he was just screwing with me. -__- In what world would guys as cute as him ask out girls like me lets be honest  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:50 pm
sweatdrop Wow this might be kind of sad, but the answer is 0 for me. I've never been asked out at all, I've always had to do the asking.  

Kiurei

Unsealed Wyvern

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 pm
I went from one person who my brother thought it would be funny if he asked me out. So I don't really count it.

To when I started University, I've had a few odd balls. Though it makes sense since I'm in a program that is a 10 males to every female and I'm not an exchange student. Since I've started dating my boyfriend, I've had some of the guys reveal they've had a contest going on to see which one of them I would go after, the simple answer is none of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 pm
None. My brother scared away the guys through our highschool life by telling his friends (who thought I was cute) that I'm overly violent LOL! One guy (a classmate) told me he was in love with me and asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said no and that I wasn't interested in having one at the time. (I was only thirteen haha!)

Since then - no asks and have never asked. : )  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:33 am
I find the same thing, actually. Probably not quite that many, though a year is a long period of time to think of, so quite possibly...

But I have been in committed relationships for around 5 years now and am not looking to randomly date people either. Every time someone asks me out, I have to reject them and I feel terrible. I even still some times naively think that some of the boys who want to be friends with me actually just want to be friends... and then things get awkward and they don't talk to me after I tell them that I have a boyfriend.

Though to my credit, I asked my current boyfriend out (I've only had 3) and we've been dating for a year and a half now. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:55 am
at the rick of seeming concieded quite often. unfortunately never in the way that id like. men are.. well.. lets face it pigs, most anyways. and it seems im always aproched in the manner of "hey mamitta whats it gonna take to get you in bed".. okay guys dont actually say that line but by the way theyre looking at me? i can just tell. sex isnt something casual to me either.. so im usually disgusted by this. ive got more repect for myself then that. so if a guy approaches me and i feel thats all he wants? then this gal is gonna keep it moving. i dont even say anything to them! lol  

i syrxo i

Friendly Bloodsucker

9,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

The Saiyan Warrior

O.G. Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:30 am
User Image

0 lol I'm shy crying User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:07 pm
Now that I'm almost in my 20s I'd say it's about 10 or 12 or so. But rarely anyone I'm actually interested in.
But when I was an highschool it was probably only 4 or 5. And when I was younger, even less than that.

More boys ask as you get older, they get older, you all get more confident.
Now after being graduated for 2.5 years, every one of my highschool guy friends have admitted that they used to like me and I had no idea. If you don't get asked a lot, remember it's hard for a lot of guys to get up that courage!  

viper_353

Aeghno

Shy Giver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 am

—¤÷(`[¤* A n t σ í n є t t є *¤]´)÷¤—

I don't wish to sound vain, but sadly?
More than twenty.. On average.
Which bothers me as I am quite happily taken.
.o.
It's never really in a sweet way, so.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 am

Men don't ask me out, I just get a lot of cat calls.

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

Kira Kahli

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 pm
hmm, last year I asked more guys out than asked me out (4 in total). but i'm just in high school and the numbers don't matter to me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:53 am
5 or 6 guys  

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:22 pm
        the answer is directly related to how often I go out .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 pm
That's a lot o. O;; Lol I usually get like 1-3 people..  

Fvckinq

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 pm
*counts fingers*
None. I don't really care. I mean, I'd love for a guy to ask me out, but I'm not that concerned about it. Whatever happens in my life, happens...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff