Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviour [[1x1]] [[Lucii+Gaaras]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:38 pm
Bobbie kissed back, grinding her hips into her new partner, holding Rae to her as they were smashed. The room bounced to the music, and entire energy surging through each member of the dance floor. Things were happening so fast--Bobbie suddenly had a drink in her hand as she moved, and took a few sips of it casually, as if it was no big deal. She began to sink and rise, sink and rise, going lower on Rae each time, knowing exactly how to move to make her go crazy. Bobbie left little love bites as she went., her lips finally moving to her ear. "Are you sure you're not on drugs? Hehe!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:58 pm
Rae let out little noises, drowned in the music, feeling Bobbie's body, her lips, and when Bobbie whispered in her ear, it just made her completely melt for some reason. For a second, she had some difficulty standing up, and then she was grinding against Bobbie again, kissing her again, because she couldn't help herself. "Can we go somewhere a little... cozier? Just for a few minutes?" This was said directly into Bobbie's ear, as Rae's hands moved in separate directions: One heading to the front of the girl, to feel her chest, the other to her back, and then down.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm
Bobbie let out a loud gasp as she was touched. Her nerves were on fire, and the room was beginning to spin faster and faster. She stumbled a bit in Rae's arms as she took another sip of her drink and held her head. "Mmm! Yeah!" She squeaked and giggled. Bobbie began to wobble her way out of the crowd, suddenly began to talk nonsense. "Omigawd! I...I remember...I remember the first--the first time I partied!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 pm
Rae took her away from the crowd, ignoring the nonsensical words. She found somewhere away from the main crowd and started kissing Bobbie, pulling her close, unsure of where to put her hands, although that didn't stop her, as they roamed everywhere. "You're so hot," she whimpered. "Please, please, please, I need you to..." Suddenly, that sentence brought her back to her senses, at least enough to push Bobbie away. "No. No, no, no, no, no. I can't now. I need to..." She turned away from Bobbie and systematically took her remaining pills.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm
Bobbie looked like she had been kicked in the side. "What...?" Bobbie made a face as if she was about to cry--she was. Her voice was cracking. She covered her face with her hand and started sobbing. "I-I can't--I can't believe you!" She shrieked, the alcohol taking over. "I-I thought you--Whatever! Fine!" Bobbie stumbled away and waving one of her arms as she talked to herself, crying a bit. It seemed as once Bobbie walked away from Rae she was swarmed by men, all trying to "comfort" her, when really they all wanted to get in her panties.
"Hey hun, what's the matter?"
"Let's go dance, get your mind off things!"
"Have a drink! It'll get better!"
"Have some of these, pretty girl."
Bobbie rambled. "I was--I was doing dine, right? I was dancing! I'm too fat! That's why!" She reached out and took another drink unconsciously. She was drunk and drugged up completely. Bobbie suddenly fell, and the guys all lurched to pick her up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm
Rae followed Bobbie, and intervened automatically when she saw the girl at the center of a group of men. "Back off!" she snapped to them, supporting her girlfriend (and where did that thought come from? but that'd have to wait a moment) and watching them warily. She was small, but dangerous. Her father was an ex-Marine, and he and his friends had trained her, starting at twelve. She was small, but she was dangerous, and as she was, stressed and wanting to relieve that... They got out without any problems, and Rae kept a hand over Bobbie's mouth to keep her from saying anything else drunken and drugged girls say. She didn't want to leave the girl alone and she didn't want to spend a night in Bobbie's place, so she brought the girl to her own house. Rae waved her dad's question away, promising they'd talk in the morning, and brought Bobbie straight up to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"That," she said after a few minutes, "was stupid, idiotic, and if you weren't smashed and drugged, I'd smack you across the face, Bobbie. Until you're sober again." Then she slipped into bed next to her. "If you do it again, I will." She hugged Bobbie close. "You're my responsibility now. I'm gonna help you. You shouldn't be doing drugs and drinking and stuff." She kissed Bobbie's cheek.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 pm
Bobbie had sobbed the whole way home and had attempted to push Rae away from her, but she was so sleepy now, and the bed felt so good. She shut her eyes and curled up in the sheets. Bobbie whined and moved closer to Rae, getting very cuddly and clingy as she normally did. "Don't smack me," she whispered. "Pleaseeeee...just kiss--just kiss me more?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 pm
Rae bit her lip, then got up quickly, shut and locked her door, then resumed her position and pulled Bobbie closer. "Only if you promise that tomorrow, you won't drink or do any drugs or anything like that. Nothing. An entire day, clean. Promise me, Bobbie." Rae's hand caressed Bobbie's cheek, and then her hands were on both cheeks, and Rae's lips moved to a centimeter away from Bobbie's. If the other girl tried to move, though, Rae would stop her. She meant what she said, no contact unless Bobbie made a promise.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 pm
Bobbie made a pout. "Not even a little?" she asked in a sweet voice but then just smiled. "Just kiddings," she whispered and shut her eyes, parting her pink lips just slightly, as if waiting for her reward kiss. Bobbie really had no intention of listening to Rae. She wanted to really kiss her, and if she wasn't so drunk, she probably would have liked Rae for her personality too. "I won't drink or--I won't drink or anything, I promise." She bit her lip suggestively and made a sexually charged noise, moving her hips. The drugs had warn off, but she was still buzzed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:40 pm
Rae sighed quietly, and kissed Bobbie, gently. "No sex," she said quietly. "My dad's in the house. But we can make out as much as we want. Just... clothes on." Then she kissed Bobbie again, losing herself quickly in the peculiar pleasure of kissing her. Rae let her hands wander, groping Bobbie a bit roughly. Most of her girlfriends, she hadn't gone very far, or they hadn't let her get far; Bobbie wasn't even her girlfriend and, if Rae wanted, she could do everything. The thought made her bold. She'd stick to her morals, but she liked everything about Bobbie except the drugs and drunkenness.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Bobbie kept up with ease but at times it seemed as though she was fading. Suddenly, her lips stopped moving. Bobbie had fallen asleep.She slept soundly through the night, curled up against Rae, breathing slowly and easily.

But her mind was in torment.
Bobbie weeded through the trees, stepping lightly over the roots in the dark looming forest. Upon looking up, she realized that no light seeped through the thick foliage of tall trees above her. She kept walking and came to a clearing. Peering through the trees, a grandfather clock, its pendulum swinging back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...

Bobbie shot up in the bed, light streaming through the windows. "Ah ********..." She gasped, quickly looking around, trying to gather where she was and herself. She looked, and saw the time. "s**t!" She lept out of the bed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 am
Rae woke up when Bobbie did and groaned when she felt the girl jumping out of bed. "Where are you going?" she whined quietly. "Come here and keep me warm again!" Her voice was half order and half pleading. "You're warm and I don't want to have to get up until I take my morning pills." She stretched out her arms plaintively, begging for warmth.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:44 am
Bobbie snapped her head. Rae? Her head was all cloudy from the drugs and the alcohol. Rae must have gone partying with her...how far did they go? "s**t," she muttered under her breath, taking out her phone and called her driver. "Hans? Yeah...yeah I'm at the red hair girl's house. You dropped us off here right? Yeah, good, bring a change of clothes please?....I know I'm late. Just get here asap, please? Thanks." She ended the call. Bobbie scurried to the mirror and checked out her appearance, smearing the blue makeup off her face. "******** hell, I'm so late."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 pm
Rae whined a bit more as she followed Bobbie, then pouted at her. "Where are you going? Can I come with you?" She was being a bit clingy, but she wanted to be with the girl, so it wasn't entirely unexpected that Rae wanted to be with her.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 pm
"Look," Bobbie said sharply, wiping the gaudy make up from her face. "I don't know what we did last night, how far we went, what was said, but I can assure you it meant nothing. I was ******** up, okay?" Bobbie turned around and looked at her. "I'm sorry that you're dying, sick, or starved of attention, but I have my own s**t to deal with, I don't need any additional baggage. So no, you can't come with me."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff