Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 pm
Ruri shook her head while looking up at Zil from her place on the ground by Zil's feet. Even if she wanted to get up right now, Amy was currently kind of preventing that from happening. "N-no...I don't know how what this place is, or how I got here either..." she said timidly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:24 am
Zil extended a hand to help Ruri up and said, "Well, if we're all going to be strangers in a foreign land... Why don't we be strangers together?" His voice sounded cheerful. He knew a negative disposition to this wasteland was going to make things even worse.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am
((Fuuuuck. Can I get a recap or an idea on how to introduce my character?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am
((Off the top of my head, our sealed evil in a can is still sealed, Mara's trying to fix that while dealing with Elizy and Rally who are being obnoxious and bored while wanting to kill things, and Zil has met up with Ruri and Amy while wondering where in the nine hells they are.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 pm
Amy dragged Ruri to her feet and pulled her away from Zil slightly, unintentionally. She was clinging to the girl, trying to calm down but not succeeding very well. She started stuttering again, trying to convey something before giving up and wishing she slept with her pad of paper and pencil she used when she was around strangers and stuttered to badly. Then she might have it, and a way to communicate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Jamie awoke with a splitting headache. "What happened?" He blinked, and put his hand in front of his face. "Wh-where are my glasses?" He looked around, frantically, his eyes trying to adjust to the sudden increase of brightness.

((I'm guessing all of our characters are in the same approximate area?))  

Mad Haru

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:17 am
Zil sighed as Amy pulled Ruri away a little. 'I'm guessing she doesn't like me very much', he thought to himself. 'That's okay. I don't like me very much either. So there's that.'

He then noticed something moving and turned to the side to see that a boy looked to have awakened, about the same way he did just a little while ago. He rushed over to him asking, "What are you looking for? Is it this?" He bent down to pick up a pair of glasses, putting it in the boy's hand.

((OOC: Zelly~ Yeah, you got that about right. >w> XD XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 am
Jamie takes the glasses from the boy. "Thank you. I don't know what I would have done without my aviators." He puts them on and stands up, still feeling the headache, but less so now.  

Mad Haru

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 am
Zil put his hand on his forehead, looking up at the sky for a moment before looking around, doing a mental head count. So there happens to be four of them hapless people in the middle of a hellish surrounding and with pretty much no idea about how things were going to go later on. "What is this, Narnia?", he commented, thinking about the two sons of Adam and two sons of Eve thing. "Whatever. I guess we should find some kind of shelter or something"

((OOC: G-Girl? I'm assuming that's a typo. O.o" ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 am
(*still sealed* Ohh the pain and misery I shall cause some day.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 am
(( Someday, Shining. The key word is someday =w= ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:58 am
((OOC: Sorry for the lateness, this has been a pretty hectic week))

Julie had gotten onto her feet as she dusted herself off. As the dirt fell to the ground she viewed her surroundings, which appeared to be a barren wasteland that had a strange feeling about it that she would call 'surreal'. The female sighed as she wondered where the hell she was. She wandered and looked around, weaving through buildings and down shady alleys, which was perhaps far from intelligent on her part, but her curiosity was overbearing. Upon reaching the end of an alley, Julie had spotted a group of people that didn't quite match the canvas of the background. She had lifted a brow and wondered if they had any idea where they were either, though she had her doubts.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 am
((Sorry, Ayame. It's fixed now.))

"Shelter sounds good." Jamie extends his hand. "I'm Jamie. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm
Shiningdragon21
"So then if i have two peanuts and I give you one and take three from you how many do I then have." Within the seal there were several of the dark lord now all floating cross legged aroind one another arguing about some level of inaness. There was nothing else to do butargue with ones self when sealed away. "Wait a sec guys. Do any of you remember who it was that sealed us" one of the men asked that got each of them thinking.

It wasn't too long until Mara picked the locks and welcomed herself into the room in which the Evil One was sealed. Her first words upon arrival, having vaguely heard what he'd been talking to himself about, were, "Not really, but I do know who's letting you out! I'll give you all a hint - it's me." A little cocky of an introduction to the scene, but Mara could certainly afford to be cocky now couldn't she?

{Sorry for the s**t post.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:47 pm
All there of the men looked aroind the plane of white. "So is that meaning don't go into a blood filled rage when realesed or not?" He questioned himself as each one shrugged at him. "Maybe that means that we are supposed to...... Thank them maybe?" Another one asked not sure of his own words. "Well ot sounds like a woman. So maybe then were supposed to sleep with her as thanks. Thats still how things are in these days right?" The last one asked looking to each of them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff