View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 pm
"Glad you liked it Sis," Maurice said with a smile. When the teacher let them out early, He smiled and then ran out to the Jeep.

Eric on the other hand Laughed when their Teacher told him to set down. Which never happened. Eric Walked over to Ren and said, "Give me the Keys. I'm Driving this time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:33 pm
Amity's dark blue eyes peered up at the female, who seemed to be in the beginnings of seducing her. Amity smiled, genuinely answering her question. "Yes I do, where did you get all of your stuff from by the way? It's a very unique style." She said. Before her question could be answered, however, the blonde haired male that had walked in with the intimidating group offered to carpool to Eric party.

Amity lifted herself from her chair, her actions causing Kathy to do the same. One she had gotten on her feet, Amity grabbed Kathy by the wrist and spoke. "Yeah sounds fun, If we're still invited." Amity looked over at Eric as if asking permission to still go. It was his home after all, and it was kind of obvious that he wasn't fond of Kathy, who was currently her closest friend here. But this was a decent opportunity to make more friends and it wasn't like she had a family waiting for her at home, so why not?

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ren scratched his head, leaning back as he stood in the middle of the aisle of seats. "It's fine. You're invited no matter what this guy says," he stated, pointing his thumb over his shoulder as he looked at Amity with his usual gaze of amusement. "I'm okay with driving anyone. So just give me your addresses and I'll pick you up from your houses. I don't think you'd want to wear what you're wearing now unless you are prepared to get a little wet," he purred, shifting his balance on his feet. "And don't worry, I'm an excellent driver--"

Ren turned, looking at Eric with blasphemy. "Hell no! I'm probably the best driver here. And you...well..." he glanced to Lenore. Eric was just as bad as a driver, if not worse. Lenore made no comment about the driving, but Ren could tell she was amused with the idea. She left to follow Maurice.
Ren scoffed. "You suck. I'm not letting you drive. Period." He stated, gripping the keys he had received from Lenore earlier tighter. He turned. "Besides, you'd kill all of us and then we'd never get to eat your cooking. Which I look forward to, by the way. It better be the best Poseidon-damn cooking ever."
Ren stuck his tongue out and turned back to the newcomers.

It was Cameron who slipped Ren the piece of paper first. "That's our house! Thanks for offering!" He chirped cheerfully, his fluffy brown hair bobbing as he shook his head as he spoke. Ren took the address thankfully and Cameron returned to Remus's side by the doorway. It looked like they had to go home first to change. Though Remus opposed of going over anyone's house without knowing them too well, Cameron insisted on going. In his eyes, hanging out with a new group of friends sounded like a good interaction even for Remus.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 pm
Kathryn made a faint whining sound, since she didn't want to get up, and whispered in her ear, "A lot of it, my mother and I made together. The rest, I bought from specialized stores." She kissed Amity's cheek before grinning. "It's not a party unless someone's naked," she murmured into Amity's ear, before beginning to list various sexual acts she wanted to do to Amity in Welsh, which Emily had been teaching Kathryn. Her eyes, in the middle of this, wandered to Lenore. The girl was really pretty, even if Kathryn didn't particularly like her. But she put the incredibly beautiful girl out of her mind for a moment, because she was seducing Amity, who was lovely and nice. She capped her list with a kiss to Amity's temple and murmured, "I hope you know how lovely you are."

((From now on, anything in italics is in Russian. Because meh.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm
Eric smiled at Ren's reaction. "OH it will be the best I have to offer..."And then Eric grabbed ren by the shoulder, turned him around and pulled him into a true French kiss. after a couple seconds he broke it and said, "And yes, I did enjoy that..." then he climbed into the Jeep and Looked at Lenore with a smile. "Now then. All Who Plan to Party and desire to sample my cooking, Cram into the Jeep." "And Lenore, My offer remains open for as long as we both still draw breath."

Maurice climbed out of the jeep. "Eric, If you are going to proposition my sister I'm gonna walk." Then Maurice walked over to Cameron. "Name's Maurice. Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" Ren spat on the floor, wiping his mouth as he watch Eric leave with a satisfied look. He grit his teeth, his eyes losing their play with more anger. He clenched his fists. Eric always did what he wanted without knowing the repercussions. Eric will definitely get what he deserves, Ren would make sure of it. He probably thought it was funny! This fueled Ren's desire for revenge. Ren was mortified, his face turning red as he covered his mouth. He turned to the other girls, a look of embarrassment on his face.

Lenore shifted in her seat. Eric always did this. Or rather, was always straightforward. She tilted her head, watching Maurice leave to talk to the newcomers. She wanted him to return to the car so not as to make things so awkward. She glanced at Eric before brushing her crimson hair behind her ear. "Eric." She finally gave him a straight look. "We've been together for a long time. I enjoy your company very much but with Ren watching my back like a guard dog, the possibilities become rather difficult." She put her hand on his knee, giving him a sweet look. While she wanted to give Eric what he wanted, Lenore didn't want to make Ren angry. "But for you to propose the idea...how daring." Lenore leaned closer to him before pecking his cheek quickly before leaning back, looking towards the classroom for Ren, who was still getting Kathryn and Amity's addresses.

"That guy!" Ren ran a hand over his face. "Sorry. He just thinks it's funny messing with me. I'll have to get back at him," he commented, still embarrassed but calming a bit. His offer still stood.

Cameron shrank a little by Remus's side as the two were walking. "Ugh..." Cameron glanced to Remus who stared at Maurice's hulking body. This offered no consolation for Cameron who looked at Maurice with timidness. "Hi. My name is Cameron. So those are your friends?" He asked, a little nervous in talking to someone new as he glanced over to the couple in the jeep. The red head girl leaned into the black hair guy and...kissed his cheek! Cameron blushed and looked away. Lenore then scooted away from Eric, so not to lead him on quite yet.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 pm
Eric Smiled. "Thanks...I wonder When Ren is gonna realize that I don't do this to mess with him..."

Maurice smiled. "Eric Is a good friend and so is Ren. Lenore is like a sister to me, and Fawn is, well, Fawn."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm
The whispered that the female was spouting tickled Amity's ear slightly. It made her jump a tiny bit. Though Kathy was whispering in Russian, Amity figure it was more seduction, mainly because of how she was saying it. Amity smiled at Kathy's comment. "I appreciate your compliment." she said, the corners of he lips turning upright slightly at the tickle of the female's lips against her.

Amity looked over at the blonde male. "Thank you." She said and wrote her address on a neat and clean sheet of paper. She could tell he was slightly angered from the events that had occurred. She folded it a multitude of times and handed it to him. With that Amity grabbed her bag, which only really consisted of a pencil, notebook, and sketchbook, and waved to everyone. "Hey Kathy, I'm going home to change, ok? See you at the party." The female smiled as she left the building. And walked to her home. 

Amity set down her things and dug through the boxes until she found the one consisting of all of her clothes. She had two bathing suits, but unfortunately, she had the one she favored least. Other than her one piece swimsuit that she had adored to wear whenever her family would go down south for the summer, she had a two piece swimsuit that wasn't horribly revealing, but it revealed more skin than she had wished to. She put on the swimsuit, and a worn pair of jean shorts over it. 

She got a white hairband and tied op her curly brunette locks into a ponytail, her bangs still hanging in her eyes. She had gone to the kitchen and grabbed a can of coke and sat at her living room window, viewing the outside from her couch after flipping through the channels on her television to a channel she liked. There, she awaited the jeep.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:11 pm
Kathryn absently murmured something about helping Amity change to the girl's back, then found her way to her own home, finding her favorite outfit: A captain's outfit, with trousers and a nice jacket that Kathryn's mother had given her. She finished it with a great hat and gave Emily a kiss on the cheek on the way out, promising to be back before dark, relatively pure.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:17 am
Fawn beamed up at the praise, then bent down and tied her own shoe. "I am just here to help." She told him before watching Eric move away. Ooooh, a party sounds fun! fawn had followed the little group and stood awkwardly beside the jeep staring inside. "Are you sure there is enough room for me? I can just walk..." She motioned over her shoulder in the general direction of Eric's home and smiled.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Lenore closed her eyes patiently. "His perception is his resolve. He chooses to be blind to these kinds of things. It is mainly this reason he and I argue so much," she commented quietly. While she would never talk about her relationship with Ren so openly with anyone, including the group who ambiguously assume what they will of their relationship, Lenore decided to disclosed some information as words of wisdom. "If you truly wish for him to realize you aren't just playing with him, you'll have to say it directly to him because he tends to be a little dense. Whenever you choose to provide him such a realization, just make sure I'm not there. I don't want to watch a confession with my DOG," she murmured, shaking her head and threw back her hair, putting emphasis on her possession on Ren.

She then looked away, to Fawn. "There will be room. Maurice! Get in!" She turned her head and waved to the big guy. If Eric was only a little observant, he could easily tell Lenore changed the topic so quickly.

Ren walked out of the classroom behind the girls who walked down the road before running up to the car, hopping inside with a sort of exasperated look. He turned the car on and honked the horn, meanwhile giving Eric a dirty look, a 'your-dead-to-me' glance before honking again. "I'm dropping everyone off at Eric's and then I have to pick up those chickadees. Hurry up and get in the jeep," he stated sternly. He was still embarrassed and it showed on his awkward expression, but he made it a point to look irritated. His blue eyes narrowed as waited. When the two others finally gotten themselves inside, he drove off.
He was definitely the better and designated driver of their group, as was made by the safe way he drove. He held a serious expression, unusual on his usual cheer, as he drove. He was obvious still butt-hurt from the events prior in the classroom, and he would refuse to talk about it. Lenore refused to talk about anything concerning the topic prior as well, for Lenore was usually a private person despite her outgoing personality. He stopped as he neared Eric's and turned. "You guys get out." He didn't say it demandingly or coldly, but more exhausted than anything. He glanced at the pieces of paper in his hands. He knew generally where their addresses were and looked at the two in the back at Eric in the front before motioning his head.
Lenore, likely, stayed in the jeep.

Lenore said nothing, sitting there like she belonged there. Ren shooed them out and looked at the first address. He glanced at Lenore, who made no effort to speak before speeding ahead.
He knew who to pick up first, but not because they were the closest but because of darker intentions. Ren stopped in front of Amity's place, in her driveway. He tilted his head, honking as he leaned out of the jeep to see if she was home.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 pm
As Amity stared out of the window, taking a slight reminiscing look back at home. When her friends would be flowing into her house one morning and out the next, every birthday how she would peek into the trash, finding gifts from her father that he mom had thrown away. She never really knew what her father did, nor did she really care. She just wished that they could be a family for once. The female sighed as she dug into a bag of chips, never even really noticing when she had even gotten it. She only really ate them when she felt the need to smoke, But that hasn't been often since she had made the decision to move.

Upon hearing the beep of the horn outside, Amity came out of her daze and peered outside, taking note of the car sitting in her driveway. The female had stood up and walked out of her door after finishing the crumbs in the bag of chips she was eating. She looked at the car and hopped into the back after Lenore and Ren had occupied the front seat. "Sorry to have kept you guys waiting and thanks for the ride." She said as she settled in her seat.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Fawn hopped in the back of the jeep, moving to sit in the middle seat which, being the smallest, was usually hers. Kicking her feet slightly she hummed softly an old Austrian laullaby her mother used to sing her. After what seemed like forever they were there and fawn kept from the car. Before she hit the ground she was stripping off her clothes to reveal the bathing suit underneath. A cute tankini top in a soft pale green material and ruffles covered the bikini bottoms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Ren nodded his head, a wide grin appearing as he watched the shaggy blonde sauntered up to the jeep. He glanced to Lenore, who was watching the female as well. Unlike her, Ren couldn't notice anything special about the human. But obviously, Lenore had taken interest in her, as if knowing more than Ren did on just surface levels. He revved the engine, watching how Amity hopped in the car.
The girl seemed to have an urban feel to her, definitely a city girl. She seemed to not be living with anyone and seemed very calm and collected. Ren cleared his throat. This type of girl...was the perfect candidate for blessing. Ren gripped the wheel, pulling out slowly before speeding up and turned onto the road. Amity...Lenore seemed to be taking mental notes, not saying anything as she sat stationary in the front. Ren was watching her with the corner of his eye. Finally, he turned his gaze back to his rear view mirror, which contained Amity's figure in the back seat. Ren cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hopefully you brought something to get wet in." He mentioned, his playful manner attempting to make Amity feel comfortable. However, it was obvious at what he was trying to get to. "
So, you live alone? Why move to Tamacun?" Ren was also initially interested, but he mainly asked for Lenore's sake, who looked curious enough. He kept glancing to the mirror, watching Amity, and watching the road as well. He was driving to that girl's house, Kathryn's.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas