Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Will you Save me? (1x1) (-taken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image Elizabeth Mathews
Will you sing me a lullaby?

As Liz walked away, she heard Micheal catch up to her. When he asked to eat lunch with her, a sigh escaped her lips. "Do whatever you like..." She said then walked under a tree. She sat down then began to eat her potato chips. "What were you fighting about with him anyway?" Liz asked then took another chip in her mouth. When she finished chewing, she took a sip from her soda than nibbled on a cookie.

OOC:

And tell me everything is going to be alright?

Galdonos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:10 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal let out a soft sigh, "Honestly stupid stuff, He said something to me, I said something back. That made him hit me so I hit him back. I let my anger get the better of me..." He leans back and looks at the sky, "Yet another reason we left out old town, I got in way too many fights all because of the clothes I wear and how I look. I was hoping here would be different." He looks over at Liz "Sorry for dragging you into my problems again."  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Liz nibbled on her cookie some more as she listened to Micheal talk. Then she bit into it and chewed. Her shoulders shrugged as she finished her cookie and took a sip of her soda. "It's not it is your fault. You didn't mean for this to happen." She told him then ate another cookie. "I mean, it's not like you choose to be bullied or have the life you are living. You didn't want it this way. But, it's how things worked out. You have to find the strength to keep living the life you have now. Even though you will have some challenges thrown at you, you need to face them head on." She shrugged again then ate a potato chip. "That's what I think anyway." Liz added than ate more of her chips.

OOC:

Galdonos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal listens to Liz talk as he eats. He smiles slightly at the end, "Yeah I guess your right." He leans back against the tree and takes a bit of his sandwich. "Yeah your right, I'll find a way to pull through all of this bull." He looks over a Liz and smiles softly "Thanks again for talking to me even though I've been bugging you since I met you."  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Liz shrugged. "Not really. You gave me some faith in humanity. You're the first person at this school to actually have a normal conversation with me. Also, not be afraid of me." She did this sort of short laugh as she breathed out her nose. "Thanks for that." She said than looked over at him. She quickly looked away and started to eat her lunch again. Maybe, he wasn't so bad. maybe... She could trust him.

OOC:

Galdonos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal laughs softly, "Anytime, I enjoy talking to you. You don't seem to judge people on how they look, more on how they act. You're probably the only person I've met that that is so honest upfront, not caring what people think, I admire that." He looks down as he takes a drink, I wonder how close she'll let me get to her, I want to know more about her. He glances at Liz out of the corner of his eye.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Liz closed her eyes. "Yeah. Appearances don't matter to me. They can be deceiving sometimes... I learned that lesson a while ago..." She shook her head than took a gulp from her soda. She began to stuff her face to try and get her mind away from the memories. When she finished her food, she looked up at the sky. "It's weird somewhat... You and I are kind of alike in ways..." Liz said, her voice thoughtful and distant.

OOC:

Galdonos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

"It seems that way" Micheal finishes his juice and sandwich. He stands up and looks at Liz, holding his hand out "Here let me help you up" He smiles sweetly at her, happy that he can talk to her so calmly. "We need to get going back to class soon, or are you planning on skipping again?" He asks in a joking manner.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Liz looked up at him. He really was... Different from the others. She shook the thought out of her head than rolled her eyes. She grabbed his hand than pulled him down to the ground next to her. When she stood up, she turned to look at him, a smug grin on her face. "Possibly. I haven't decided yet." Liz told him than grabbed her trash. After she picked it all up, she walked to the trash bin and threw it away, walking back into the school.

OOC:

Galdonos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:35 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal looks up at Liz for a second before smiling. he gets up from the ground, throws his garbage out and catches up to her. "well I'm going to head back to class now, I'll see you around." He wave his hand at her before heading to the class room, a small smile on his face.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Liz watched as Micheal left than sighed. She grabbed her things out of her locker than left school. This time, she had a note saying that she was allowed to leave school. Liz met up with her grandparents and they went to the bank. Liz's fists clenched and her grandmother gently touched her shoulder, a soft smile on her face. Liz couldn't help but smile sadly back.

OOC:

Galdonos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:47 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal finished his last class of the day and headed home. He greeted his mother with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Hey mom, how was your day?" he asks her. She tells him about her day before looking over at him, "So anything exciting happen to you today?" Micheal looks down and told her about the fight he had in school, "I'm sorry mom." She sits next to him and puts a hand on his arm. "Micheal, please don't fight in school, we can't move again" He sighs deeply "...I know, it won't happen again." Micheal stands up and heads to the door "I'll be back in a little bit mom, I'm going to the grocery store" he heads out and the the grocery store, his mind back on the fight at school that day.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 pm

After the meeting at the bank, Liz and her grandparents went home. Liz dropped off her things and went to work. After getting changed, she went out to her stand and began to check out the customer's groceries. Suddenly, a few girls from school walked in. They looked at Liz, giggled, then went to get their things. Liz closed her eyes and clenched her fists. She had to control her anger at work. Or else, she would get fired. She opened her eyes and continued on with her work.

OOC:

Galdonos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

After picking up the groceries and dropping them off at home, Micheal heads off to work. He walks in and sees Liz behind the counter. He smiles slight at her before he goes to restock the shelves. While he's doing this he hears laughter behind him. Micheal glances over his shoulder and spots a group of girls from school joking and laughing. he sighs and ignores them, continuing to stock the shelves.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Liz heard the voices of the girls not to far away from her. She felt their stares and heard their laughs. Really. Have they never seen a high school student working? She frowned. She hated girls like them. They irritated her. They came to her register on purpose to check out. They put down three candy bars and some sodas. After Liz rang up their items, she looked at the screen. "That will be $9.61." She told them. One of the girls handed her the $9.60, but dropped the penny on purpose. "Oops. Better pick that up. Every penny counts right?" She said. Her little friends giggled. Liz kept a blank expression and she picked up the penny. Right as they were about to leave, she said, "If you eat to much junk food, you will get fatter than you already are." She told them calmly. They glared at her and left the store. Liz sighed and put a hand to her forehead. Great. School was going to be a blast tomorrow.

OOC:

Galdonos

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces