Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's November Customs -> winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Moderate (not sure if I'm over-estimating for the mane, but that's ok!)
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Maned, no spikey tail or upper arm fins
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: My favorite MLP baby sea pony toy when I was little <3
WIP Needed? Only if it's not too much trouble :3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Light, pearly, green-yellow color. I guess maybe almost frog colored XD. Fins are the same color as the body with aqua highlights. See reference pics.
Face: Cute little pony face, light blush on her cheeks and dark periwinkle blue eyes.
Mane: Custom mane. Bright, super shiny aqua blue, long and swirly, but not messy. I used to love to swish her mane under water and watch how it rippled and flowed through the water. <3
Tail: Seathi tail, no tail fins. Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maybe colored like the fin highlights? Whatever you think looks good with the rest of her :3
Reference Image(s): (I might have went overboard LOL)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5 (from cartoon)
Pic 6
Body 1
Body 2
Body 3
Closeup 1
Closeup 2
Closeup 3
Closeup 4
Closeup 5
Toy Front
Toy Back 1 (Sea Shimmer is in lower right corner)
Toy Back 2
Turtle Float (Familiar)
Shell Necklace

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: Main fin color same as body, with blue/turquoise/aqua colored highlights same as reference pictures.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: if there is a way to have her whole body appear shimmery and pearly like the toy that would be amazing! <3

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Simple beaded light pink scallop shell necklace. Doesn't have to be exactly like reference pic, just there to give you an idea. I would prefer solid or mottled coloring instead of stripes. Other than that, the beads/coloring is up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shell Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sea Shimmer
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Seathi
Temper: Playful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC or 015 Undersea Melody
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Little Pony commercial cosplay

.:Familiar:.
Name: Shelly
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Sea Turtle
Temper: Loyal
Reference image?: Turtle Float (Familiar)
Accessory color?: CC
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both please
Teepee link: n/a

Total price: 200k for basket to adult, +200k moderate edits, +50k rare familiar
= 450k  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:10 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular - Legs down pose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: SoA Cosplay
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: See SoA!
Face: See SoA! I think that white mask marking tapers above the eyes, the hair kind of covers it xd ;
Mane: Blue-black - The style I'd want to be custom, but minor-level of editing - How it looks is totally CC!
Tail: I want him to have his tail done like Zhivka's(Where it sweeps behind him), with the dark blue markings near the base and a blue-black tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves would be dark blue - The fetlocking would be the draft type (Like on the image for the Regular ref sheet)
Reference Image(s): Lilo and Lilo's Cub, Juve, and Adol stages - Zhivka

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White (With a blue shading tinge... Kinda hard to explain xd Like, the shading is done in blue, as is the lineart... See Zhivka! Hers looks pink, but it's also white, you know?)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Zhivka's uncert to better see her horn

Trading Post Items: Dream catcher with a brown rope, in red and white (Very much like Zhivka's)
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Zhivka to show how her dream catcher is colored

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kanoa (Alas, no male counterpart to Lilo)
Owner: Andranis
Breed: SoA
Temper: Energetic
Mate: Zhivka
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue at the base(Like on Lilo), fading to the lighter blue, with white tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did! Screenshot! (Sorry it's a bit shrunken ^^;; ) Also, a cert showing I own Lilo! ALSO... I know the SoA's female, but the Soquili is male... That's because in SoA, Lilo's mate is Zhivko... Who my Soquilified plush is a plush of... And Zhivka is... Female... xd It amuses me quite a bit in a good way, actually lol

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:15 pm
Edit 5:24 pm NST, November 10: I forgot to upload and add a reference for the hair. The style is similar to this in that there are cut-off locks of stray hair hanging straight down, and also locks of hair hanging at the cheek and tied back past the ears, but his hair is much,much,much longer and not necessarily braided, just wavy and twisted around itself.

RARE

Edit Category: Heavy (Extreme?)
Soquili Species: Kelpikirin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial - TESV: Skyrim
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: Kirin + alternate kirin + alternate kelpi. Should have "fierce" shoulder fins, "fierce" neckfins, and "fierce" tail as shown here or here; I'd like his base body to look like the kelpi base located on the right side in this image, but without the back-fin. Additionally, I'd like his kirin scales to match those of the alternate kirin. Hooves/fetlocks should match those of the default kirin, but all four forelegs should also have foreleg-scales as shown on the alternate. Again, he should have alternate kelpi head/neck-fins, shoulder-fins, and tail. His body should be dark greenish/bluish/teal-black, but not glossy like his horn or scales (his coat is almost identical in color, but veeeeery slightly darker). On his body, there should be bronze, copper, and teal flecks of varying saturation and opacity. They should look a little bit like patina -- see here, here, here, here, and here. His body should be predominantly black, so these flecks/patina markings should be faint but becoming brighter, lighter, and clearer as we go down his legs. All around his entire body, there should be "floating" green-blue specks (dust, spores) as shown here. His body should be similar to the Blackreach ceiling (see here, as well as more images listed in references).
Face: CUSTOM/EDIT: Kirin scales as seen here, along with the neck-fins shown in that same image. Has a kirin horn, but it is custom. I would like him to have a neutral/slightly grumpy facial [removed](unedited eyebrows, mouth edited to be neutral; no fangs/exposed teeth). He should have glowing green eyes as shown here; #07F5BA to #07956D.
Mane: CUSTOM/EDIT: His mane is very long and wavy to curly, twisting in on itself, and a few locks are wrapped around or laid over his kirin horn. See here for hair shape (please disregard the mane; look at the tail as a guide), also here for mane shape/style, other twisty hair examples: (1), (2), (3). He would have fungi in his hair (see next section) and tiny glittering emerald gems of varying size and density interspersed throughout. They'd each throw miniature greenish-bluish flecks of light, like prisms <3
Tail: Kelpi tail as seen here; no back-fin, but shoulder-fins and head-fins should also be present. I would like his tail to be positioned behind his legs, as shown here. Main tail should be body color, but all fins/membranes should be slightly paler (greenish) and glossier with a bit of a shimmer.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven (kirin) hooves with default fetlocks as seen here. Scales on forelegs as seen here.
Reference Image(s): The above, plus the following:
(1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), {8}, (9), (10), (11), (12), (13), (14), (15), (!!!!!!!!!!!! here!), (!!!!!!!!!!!! here!), (!!!!!!!!!!!!! here!), (16), (17), {18}, (19), (20), (21), (22), (23), (24), (25), (26), (27), {28}, (29), (30), (31), (32), (33), (34), (35).

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CUSTOM: Kirin horn/antler as shown here, but longer and with more branches -- I don't have an ideal reference for this, so I'd like to see what you can come up with? <3 His horn is black with hints of dark green and dark blue and is very glossy, polished, like obsidian/volcanic glass (obsidian references (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), {8}). Ideal horn color shown here.
Wings:
Fins: His fins should be opaque, almost black, and glossy (see previous section).
Scales: Scale color/shine should match the Blackreach ceiling. <3 So pretty!
Pelt:
Other Notes: If possible, I'd like his back, tail, and back legs to be partially encrusted with glowing mushrooms, organic debris, and/or bits of metal and stone like those found in the Blackreach ruins. :3 I'd like it to look like he was trapped within the walls of Blackreach and/or encased in ruins and fungi like a statue but then tore himself out. To my understanding, this would not be considered a mutant trait since he'd just be covered in debris. Click here for mushrooms! It would also be nice if he could leave behind glowing hoofprints and a trail of organic debris very similar in color to the mushrooms <3

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: LOTS of jewelry -- thin, delicate ornate bands with swirls of varying thickness (think art nouveau, nouveau-influenced jewelry). In complete contrast to the general appearance of Blackreach (dank, gloomy, humid, ruined...), the jewelry appears polished, clean, and very well taken care of. The metal is bronze or silver, while gems of varying sizes are green/jade. This is a good color reference in general, and this is an *excellent* reference for jewelry shape and gem color.
***** I'd also like him to have a "charm," somewhere on his body, that looks like a miniature glowing orb that resembles this "sun": reference 1, reference 2
Reference Image(s) for Items: Color; (Reference 1), (Reference 2), (Reference 3), (Reference 4), (Reference 5), (Reference 6), (Reference 7), {Reference 8}, (Reference 9), (Reference 10), (Reference 11), (Reference 12), (Reference 13), (Reference 14), (Reference 15)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blackreach
Owner: Project Strife
Breed: Ancient Ruin
Temper: Dormant
Mate:
Tag Background: Here, but resized down and cropped so more of the scenery fits the tag <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

(1.3 mil) + (0.5)(750k) + 500k = 2.175 mil + custom tag cost

(Let me know if this qualifies as "extreme;" payment/funds are not an issue <3)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: New Concept (she's the older, fraternal twin sister to Zei)
WIP Needed? It would be nice to have one.

Body: Her body is white. Up her legs/back are similar markings to what Zei has but done in light gold (reference).
Face: Sea green eyes. Also no mask please.
Mane: An editted mane that is similar to the male braided version (old) but if not possible then a slightly wavy style with a few braids woven through. Colour is white with thin light gold streaks.
Tail: Braided (original female braided tail please). Colour is white with thin light gold streaks (beads are light gold too).
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Design (For the hairstreaks I'd like it if they were thin, not thick like in the image. Also, eye colour is different): [X1]
Zei (To show how I'd like her wings to be and the markings-though in a lighter gold): [X2]
Eye: [X1]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Original wings. White with the end tips in light gold (similar to Zei's).
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher (light gold for the ring/neckband, white for the upper part of the feathers and the inside piece of the ring, and light gold for the lower part of the feathers). Beaded bracelets, silver for the band with the beads being the similar green used for her eyes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Allania
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Spirited Edition
Temper: Gracious
Mate: N/A
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Light gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Rita Zyon

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:41 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edited idk sometime durring the night.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Gaia Item White Russian
WIP Needed?: YES PLEASE! Im also down for LS session.

Body: this is exactly what i want all over including the face
little choclate speckles on his back and rump so it looks like he was sprinkled with chocolate. more on top and less as it progresses down his sides. should on reach to about the middle of his sides

Face: something to match the body. Eyes #16607d slightly narrowed.
eye markings. i dont want it to look like eyeshadow and it doesnt have to spakle or be metalic at all.

Mane: like the white Russian item hair. (see hair tail and leg warmer reference in items section)

Tail: kinda like this but not exactly. match the mane and keep it short and puffy.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy but not long kinda like the Kirn style fetlocks, the tips of the fet locks should match the tips of his mane and tail. Though you should only be able to see a little bit of fluff sticking out from under the leg Warner's.

Reference Image(s): mane tail and fetlock reference.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Three gold stud earnings.
Custom Items:
~ Simple thin gold rectangular frame glasses
~ Convert the boots to leg warmers all four legs should come to just below the knee. add brown leather straps with gold buckles 2-3 on each should do.
~ The jacket into a cape worn off to one side
~ The hair do dad into a tail do Dad
~ Knife holster on front shoulder
~ Mudslide! The pet item from love charm2. Either perched on his rump or between his front legs I want him to look feirce.
~ Cream kitten the pet! Idk in there somewhere tha doesn't interfere with other details or items I want him to look just plain adorable.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Mane, tail, Boot/ leg warmer reference)
Coat to be made into cape reference
what i mean by off one shoulder or off to one side doesnt have to look exactly like this but this is the only good cape example i could find for a horse.
tail do dad, knife and knife holster reference. ignore the big mid section belt.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: will name once I see him.
Owner: AllSummedUpNJazz
Breed: Regular
Temper: Dangerous
Tag Background: whatever you think looks good smile
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc to match him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: ...What edits.
Soquili Species: Wind!
Body Build: Normal. Such a lady.
Starting Stage: ADULT
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Uhhh... No?

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref; eyes is blue.
Mane: Medium stock style in GREEN.
Tail: Long stock, or braided stock. Go nuts, colourist.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Reeeef.
Reference Image(s): This

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): LOLnope
Wings: Like le ref!
Fins: Nope
Scales: Nope
Pelt: Nope
Other Notes: Plushie ref has aaaaaaaalllll.

Trading Post Items: CC if any? Something in silver, or other complimentary colours though~!
Custom Items: .....Nope!
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nova Strike
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Brash
Mate: LOLOLOL
Tag Background: Black 035 "Dark Lightning"
Tag feather color(s): Please match my pony!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC / Egyptian Queen
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: A combination of her colors/markings in the Pet Ref below (CC)
Face: Black kohl egyptian-like eye markings and blue sparkling eyeshadow
Mane: Long, curly, and voluminous black waves and curls with small braids within. Touches the ground.
Tail: Like mane. Also touches the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Pet Ref
Mane Ref (somewhat, would like tons more curls and braids)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Large, elaborate, gold scarab necklace; Large, elaborate headdress, several more pieces of misc. turquoise stone jewelry somewhere on her (CC placement), gold earrings
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pet Ref
Scarab Necklace
Jewelled Headpiece Inspiration
Turquoise stone
Earrings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nile
Owner: x Yuki Bear x
Breed: CC
Temper: Proud
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: common
Body Build: standard
Concept Origin: my mind XD
WIP Needed? yes

Body: Deep crimson red which fades to a soft pink.
she has imprints of strawberries on her near her tail area trailing down her back legs.
Face:pale blue eyes, Small love heart on her cheek.
Mane: strawberry blond with highlights of dark pink, long braid
Tail:strawberry blond with highlights of dark pink
Hooves/Fetlocks: White
Reference Image(s):
Plushie version
Plushie version Made by Troll <3
Sugar Sweet
The strawberrys:
http://pested.ifas.ufl.edu/newsletters/january2008/strawberry.jpg
the strawberry and whip cream:
http://whatscookingamerica.net/Cake/StrawberryShortcake.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):-
Wings:-
Fins:-
Scales:-
Pelt:-
Other Notes:Has small strawberrys going down her tail and a scoop of whip cream on top of her head.

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items:-
Reference Image(s) for Items:-

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sugary Sweet
Owner: Midori_Keiko
Breed: Common
Temper: Bubbly
Mate: none
Tag Background: Pale pink
Tag frame color: Pale Pink
Tag feather color(s): Pale red

Moderate Changes
Total 550K  

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

Prince Corbin

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:59 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: (Prince Corbin | Uni Kalona hybrid | Standard | Heavy to extreme | Solo Custom)
Edit Category: heavy to extreme
Soquili Species: Uni/ kalona
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes

Body: medium gray color. white belly, that fades where it meets grey. tattoos in black but glowing light blue (strange symbols/tribal swirls) going down his neck all the way down the outside of his left front leg. Black/dark grey going down his back, and in a line down his tail. shaggy/messy fluff fur in places like chest, legs, tail, ect.

Face: expression edit- smirking with a single fang showing. black on his nose, from forehead to top of snout.(kinda following the lines there) a tattoo type marking by his eye that's seen (left eye). (strange symbols/tribal swirls) spreads from his eye back on that side of his face (same black with glowing blue). connects with the ones from his neck. white inside his ears. tiny bit of shaggy fluff fur at his cheek.

Eyes: glowing light blue, white of eye still shows, but pupil does not show.

Mane: Semi-short, messy, white, fluffyish in the back.

Tail: Custom uni type tail, fluffy/shuggy. Tail is grey same as body except the end is white. A black band around his tail as well as white bandage wraps underneath the band.

Hooves/Fetlocks: glowing light blue hooves. uni style hoof, with fluffy/shaggy fetlocks

Reference Image(s): hair ref, edits, horns & tattoos, more tattoos

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni horn is removed from his head and is on his belt, leave a stub part on his forehead though. uni horn fastened to one of the belts by a string, (horn is glowing light blue color same as hooves)
Also, custom kalona horns. Ram horn style, but don't show the part where it attaches to the head. only show from behind the ear. black with glowing blue on the outside and the lines. see ref

Wings: kalona style 3, ONLY if you can make them smaller. Small enough to see the belts and the kitten on his butt. talk to me if need be.
ragged feathers in white. claws and spikes glowing blue, the rest same as his body color, cept the webbing a slightly lighter color.
Webbing should be see-through.. like 70% opacity or somethin

Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: His uni horn was cut off. and he keeps it on his belt

Custom Items:
-goggles on his head in a see through orange color like in ref (black outline)- goggles
-belts on his back end positioned like in pic (black color). A black pouch on one. His uni horn hanging from the belts
-A black band around his tail as well as white bandage wraps underneath the band.
-black 'gloves' on the front legs- from a little more than halfway below the knee to just above the hoof, with belt buckle thing halfway down. (to mimic gloves but not cover his hooves)
- black leg wrap/ sweat band type thing with an orange gryphon on it on one back leg only, (typical side view of gryphon-1, 2, )
-bandage wrappings on all legs (in white color) underneath the front glove things and back leg band.
-if you can...black baby gryphon thing with blue eyes. At ronin's feet, hiding behind one leg, peeking around. Quite small in size.
-little orange kitten laying on his rump. sprawled out or something

baby gryphon
edits ref - no scarf, & this ref doesnt have all the edits
goggles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ronin
Owner: Prince Corbin
Breed: Roque
Temper: Adventurous
Mate:
Tag Background: 23 falling stars by ameh
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): one glowing blue and one gray with black tats
can you do a blue glow outline around him on the tag?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:10 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular Draft with Long Curly Mane/Tail and Roman Nose
Body Build: Draft with Curly 2 Hair and Roman Nose (CC on leg feathering cause I’m partial to both.)
Concept Origin: Personal OC
WIP Needed? Yes please. :3

Body: Draft Body: Body Color - Black, Brown with Orange, Dark Orange (See Refs)
Face: See Refs, please. Eye Color - Brown
Mane: Black, Brown, Orange, & Dark Orange (See first Ref)
Tail: Black, Brown, Orange, & Dark Orange (See first Ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black (CC on Leg Feathers – I’m partial to both and can’t decide if he should be with or without feathering.)
Reference Image(s): Horse Ref | Wolf | Chronicle (the one on the left - These are also recent colors without the markings in orange :3 ) | Chronicle (Complete Ref with tribal markings (Orange bits)) | Please Omit the Mjolnir Tattoo. I do not want that on my Soq since it's a part of the Wolf OC's past and not going to be a part of the Soq's past.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Thank you for this opportunity! :3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chronicle
Owner: Seruta
Breed: Regular Personal OC
Temper: Adventurous
Mate: Silent (Yet to be made >3)
Tag Background: 006 Wierd Forest by Chibizoo

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:13 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category:Extreme
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Suckerpunch Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Skin Color as in refs
Face: Black eyeshadow around eyes
Eyes are sort of a blue/gray mixture

Ears laid back and a frowning expression. Slightly narrowed eyes
(She should have like a wary expression)

Mane: Close to the ref as possible

Tail: CC based on ref

Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with fetlocks being a bit darker than her body color. If they could be extra fluffy that would be great.

Reference Image(s):

X
X
X
Second one from left

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

Gun laying on the ground someplace if possible? Or resting in between her front legs?

X

Bayonet attacked to back leg

X
X
X

All clothes seen in refs

X
X
X
X
Second one from left

If the boots and gloves could be incorporated horsey style that would be awesome!

The hat/bandanna on her head

X
X

Refance Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rocket
Owner: Nukido
Breed: Reality Is A Prison
Temper: Driven
Mate:
Tag Background: X

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:28 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Nyhility
Breed: Kirin.
Level of Edits: Moderate
Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? I do.  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Ktns
Breed: TBD
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yarp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:54 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes, please. :3

Body: See ref. images. --Almost a very, creamy brown--very light.
Face: See reg. images. –There’s a blue marking underneath her eye.
Mane: See ref. images—color of mane and tail is white.
Tail: No particular design, but perhaps poofy like her mane.Color is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves could go black. Could also CC. Whatever colors you think looks best. :3
Reference Image(s):
Facial Close-Up
Full-Body
Full Body + Hair.
Ref. image
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Hair edit should be the same as the ref. image. :3

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: See ref. images. I’d really love her to have her goggles as that’s basically her trademark. Close up of goggles and other head accessories found in ref. images. Also I’d like her attire on the Soquili as well, except the boots.
Goggles.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yurine
Owner: II Paradox II
Breed: Cosplay Youkai-Priestess
Temper: Helpful

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

II Paradox II

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:10 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Laroawan
Breed: Kalona halfbreed
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time constraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff