Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Gaia Goldies Giveaway + SHOP [on hold] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukioi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 pm
I finally have my trading pass 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm
sent to you both 4laugh

CheriiPai: yay for more helpers 4laugh  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shinigamimaru

Invisible Noob

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:41 pm
My main quest: friends! :O and I hope that I'll encounter TM friends in towns ; o ;

(that's one big town orzll)

2nd quest: weapons... any .... weapons q n q

Thank you! :'D

(c) Veiss Wind for referring <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm
Currently has no quest yet, but I'm new aha
gah, still trying to get used to navigating on this site, but anything will do ^^ Thank you !  

taeguk

Demonic Wife

yukioitsuka

Devoted Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 pm
That a lots of bunny scream heart Just transferring over to Gaia and boy sweatdrop its has alot going on here which sometimes confuse me and jump at me. It will take awhile for me to adjust here. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:37 am
jasoncatan
My main quest: friends! :O and I hope that I'll encounter TM friends in towns ; o ;

(that's one big town orzll)

2nd quest: weapons... any .... weapons q n q

Thank you! :'D

(c) Veiss Wind for referring <3

friends 4laugh always glad for more friends here heart

I nhi l
Currently has no quest yet, but I'm new aha
gah, still trying to get used to navigating on this site, but anything will do ^^ Thank you !

if you have any questions, feel free to ask ^o^ heart

yukioitsuka
That a lots of bunny scream heart Just transferring over to Gaia and boy sweatdrop its has alot going on here which sometimes confuse me and jump at me. It will take awhile for me to adjust here. ninja

yeah it's confusing at first... actually there's a lot i don't know as well especially since i took that TM break. ^^;; but if you have specific questions i can try to help 3nodding  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yukioitsuka

Devoted Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 am
Some of the items I want in the market look scary sweatdrop btw thank for the gold.

-Elie-
yukioitsuka

yeah it's confusing at first... actually there's a lot i don't know as well especially since i took that TM break. ^^;; but if you have specific questions i can try to help 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 am
yukioitsuka
Some of the items I want in the market look scary sweatdrop btw thank for the gold.
well gaia is definitely... uh... pg13-ish xD heart i'm not really interested in the scary stuff myself ninja and sure, you're welcome 3nodding  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yukioitsuka

Devoted Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:27 am
lawl I meant to say in price not in the design rofl btw how many equips do you have on to show all those bunny? I tried to browse your outfit on your profile but I cant seem to find it unless its how your profile style setup?

-Elie-
yukioitsuka
well gaia is definitely... uh... pg13-ish xD heart i'm not really interested in the scary stuff myself ninja and sure, you're welcome 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 am
yukioitsuka
lawl I meant to say in price not in the design rofl btw how many equips do you have on to show all those bunny? I tried to browse your outfit on your profile but I cant seem to find it unless its how your profile style setup?
i think you can click "view equipped list" under the person's avatar when they make a post? i think i could've even added more bunnies but they would have overlapped and blocked the view of others so therefore i didn't? but i've forgotten exactly what i did lol ^^;;

but oh... yeah prices on Gaia are rather intimidating but gold is not as hard to get.  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yukioitsuka

Devoted Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 am
ahhh I tried too hard by going to the profile and didnt notices that OTL

-Elie-
yukioitsuka
i think you can click "view equipped list" under the person's avatar when they make a post? i think i could've even added more bunnies but they would have overlapped and blocked the view of others so therefore i didn't? but i've forgotten exactly what i did lol ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 pm
Whoa, so confusing on here sweatdrop
idk if this was already answered, but is there any gaches on here? o:
oh but thank you for doing this! xDD  

Daeum

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:43 pm
-rainzdrop-
Gaia has something called RIGs... which are Random Item Generators. They are usually only available for a limited time and sell for 99 gaia cash in the store. If you open one, you get a random item or a chance to move to the next level. If by sheer luck you make it to the final level you might (note the might) have a chance at a very rare and expensive item.

The odds of the highest RIG is probably even worse than TMs insane drop rate but buying an unopened RIG and selling it for gold can be quite profitable. Just don't open them xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 pm
-Elie-
-rainzdrop-
Gaia has something called RIGs... which are Random Item Generators. They are usually only available for a limited time and sell for 99 gaia cash in the store. If you open one, you get a random item or a chance to move to the next level. If by sheer luck you make it to the final level you might (note the might) have a chance at a very rare and expensive item.

The odds of the highest RIG is probably even worse than TMs insane drop rate but buying an unopened RIG and selling it for gold can be quite profitable. Just don't open them xD

Ahh, I see. xD Thank you ! I'll keep that in mind if-so-by any chance I have one or stumble upon one ^^  

Daeum

Yuuki Xuan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:11 pm
Making money is very slow and especially zomg is confusing me, is there is a guide?  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff