Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
{ NEWBIE EVENT } Big Brother Programme! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 am
A third year student to guide him? It sounded like a plan to the amphisbaena boil. He didn't know what's a Big Brother Program, but after he read through the document the gnome handed to him, he just sneered and scribble over the horizontal line there.

AJ grabbed a sigh up form and filled in the details. He did hesitate when he was asked to fill in things he like. After a minute, he finally put down "how to make friends". He didn't have any friends so far, just a heap of acquaintances. Well. At least he has his brother.

I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING!

Student name: Ajax Serpico
Year: 1
What I hope to learn: Anything, nothing specific in mind
Things I am interested in: Well, fighting, music, dancing, exchanging scales if you have scales, how to make friends. FUN. FUN. FUN. Anything else.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM: ilovemegane117, if I am offline, send me a PM on Gaia, I will contact you ASAP
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know:
- Friend please, not hit-and-run, he will greet you but that's all if you are not close to him. He is a strong boil outside, but occasionally feels lonely inside.
- He is always curious and loves interesting things
- AJ loves fighting, so fighting buddies for training
- AJ's tail head will nom on you anytime it wants, maybe a sign of liking or just treat you as food
- Don't call him Ajax :T
- Boils or ghouls make no differences for him, but he might be nicer to ghouls.
- He has a weird habit of exchanging scales when you have, don't be surprised.
- He is always smiling, except seeing elves
- He dislikes ELVES a lot.
- Secret fetish over feather and fluffiness. So be careful if you have pretty feathers or is a nice furball.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 am
Lacie was simply wandering around, not looking for anything in particular, when she was distracted by several voices. "Huh..?" A sheet of paper, a popular event by the looks of it, caught her eye. "Hmm..?" She looked down at the paper with her golden eyes..

Upon reading the first paragraph, Lacie smiled. How nice.. Putting her hands together, she reflected that Amityville did have nice people after all. And then her face paled at the bottom paragraph. She should write her name, shouldn't she?

Amityville was strange indeed.

Quote:
By signing this form, I agree to be eligible for the Big Brother Program, where as a third year I will be responsible for guiding a first or second year student, or as a first or second year I will be responsible for being guided by a third year so I can learn as much about Amityville as possible.

If I don't sign this and pass this to 20 other people I will die horribly of bog measles in the next two weeks, this happened to my friend so this has to be true!

Sign here:

Lacie

Student name: Lacie
Year: 2
What I hope to learn: everything
Things I am interested in: everything
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: aim: rieko ryuichi / pm
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Lacie is extremely shy and innocent, so please be prepared to interact with her like that o/ Other than that, please help her around the school + recent events! Please don't do a simple meet and greet as I would love to have Lacie make good friends to meet again :'D

Xaki

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm
Steffani jerked as she was harassed by a goblin or some such silly thing, thrusting a form at her insistently. Initially she assumed it was some sort of survey or something, but upon a second glance, well... It seemed like it might be useful.

She was still having problems meeting people and making lasting relationships. Why not?

Digging a pen out of her purse, Steffani scrawled in the information and gave the form back.

Well, it was worth a shot.

Student name: Steffani Carron
Year: First Year.
What I hope to learn: How to better get along with other students.
Things I am interested in: Fashion, shopping, body work.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PMs, quoting, or AIM (Kinnetik Twink)
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: She is KIND OF very awkward right now because she's been sort of hiding for the past year or so, just trying to get through, but it's making her a bit miserable. So she's making an effort at meeting more people to try and maintain some form of normalcy while she's at the Academy.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 pm
Finally arriving on campus, Sulmanon was doing her best to find the monster dorms when a came up to her with a document and forced it into her hands. Before she could ask what it was, he had run off.

Looking it over, she smiled. She was completely new to the area, so having a third year student help her out finding her way about campus and the surrounding area would be very helpful. Pulling a pen out of her duffelbag, Sulmanon filled out the form and signed it, disregarding the note about the bog measles, and turned it in.

Wondering who would wind up guiding her, she continued off to figure out where her room was.

Student name: Sulmanon
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: Cooking and other things ghouls and boils normally do. Anything else they want to teach me.
Things I am interested in: Spelunking. (I love caves)
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PMing is the best, but I do have an AIM account(aria_alina), which I rarely check.
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know:
-She'd like a friend because she's new here
-She is very curious
-She will fight back if you try to force her to do something she does not want to do
-She's a bit mischievous
-She will remember almost everything you say (And may repeat it back later)
-She can be extremely stubborn
-She is not a weak ghoul, if you treat her as such, she'll have a negative impression of you
-Her parents did not allow her to do much, except study, when she was younger, so she does not know several common tasks (like cooking or doing the laundry). She'd love to learn these

Kaiyumi offered Xiu for this position. ^_^  

Ariaalina

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm
Tanita had finally arrived. She had gotten her dorm set up and was ready to go explore when some one slipped a paper under her door.

The sound startled her and she spun, wings wide... almost knocking over her chair, then saw the paper. She stared at it, for a long moment, before stalking over to pick it up, a little peeved that she'd been surprised. When she examined it, she blinked a few times, then smiled. Well! A way to meet some one knew, and experienced, to help her learn her way around! This sounded like an EXCELLENT idea to her.

She pulled out a pen and got to work.

Student name: Tanita
Year: One
What I hope to learn: Temper control! It's my biggest weakness.
Things I am interested in: Gold, gems, new friends
(( OOC:
How you can be reached:
AIM: katciana
MSN/Skype: katcie@hotmail.com
PMs are good too!
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: She really is rather hot headed when insulted!
She is incredibly loyal
Possessive of her things!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm
((
OOC: I AM COMPLETING A BIG BROTHER RP!

Student names: Sulmanon & Xiu
Link to RP: Meet & Greet & Tour
Minis username: ariaalina & Kaiyumi
))  

Ariaalina

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:32 pm
After settling into her dorm, Clara realized she had absolutely no idea what she was doing or what she was supposed to do next. She drifted around slowly, taking in everything around her and searching for any kind of clue as to what she should be doing next.

A form fluttered into her line of sight, and she picked up the fallen sheet of paper. On it said "Big Brother Program". Clara hesitated. She twiddled with the pen in her hand that she had grabbed before she'd even put any thought into the program. It was exactly what she was looking for, but.... what if she didn't like this person or he/she got on her nerves and she did something horrible to him/her?

While she was thinking, her hands moved as if they had been under a spell and she no longer had control over them. By the time she was aware of it, she had already turned in the form. "Well, I guess some part of me wanted to find a big brother or sister. And it's too late now to take the form back, I guess..." Clara thought, hoping for the best.

Student name: Clara
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: About the school, classes, battling, everything?
Things I am interested in: meeting new people?
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM or AIM (aquawuzhere@gmail.com) <--I try to keep my AIM closed because it causes my computer to crash when people get chatty in the group chats so best way for initial contact would be PM maybe?
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Clara is very awkward and lacks social skills, but she does want to make friends~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 pm
Color him...impressed, for once.

He'd walked into Amityville without any real expectations, if he were going to be honest, but he was pretty surprised at what he found as soon as he walked through the big, foreboding gates of the school. He'd taken note of whatever stood out the most to him as he took a quiet walk around the campus, mostly avoiding whoever he happened to see in the halls and corridors.

It crossed his mind that he'd never even heard of, never mind seen, the kinds of students he came across in the hallways. The more he saw the more overwhelmed he felt, and the more he kind of just...wanted to be home. As he rounded a corner to head back to his dorm and maybe call home to ask if he can go back, though, a sheet of paper fluttered past his face and he caught it on instinct, brow raised in question as he grumbled something about there being no wind and such that could have blown this thing in his way.

Kane turned the paper and inspected its contents, glad to see that it wasn't some note that he wasn't supposed to be reading, and, while admitting that he needed help was a rather disgusting though, figured that it couldn't hurt to get off on the right foot with someone who knew what was going on, on campus.

So, without giving himself time to think again, he pulled out a pen and filled out a Big Brother form...

Student name: Kane O.
What I hope to learn: As much as I can about...everything.
Things I am interested in: Whatever catches my attention.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM or AIM ("this is lPao" w/o the quotes; I'm usually in the chat, if not just shoot me a message. I'm online a fair bit~ except this weekend 'cause I'm gonna be away on a trip.. OTL)
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Nothing specific for goals.. he's possessive and distrusting, might consider friendship based on how useful someone is to him. He's also more watcher, less talker. And he's into writing and might consider joining a club for it (or something similar) if there is one.  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm
Bart's fingers drummed on the table as he looked down at the document in his hand. He figured his father had already done the same, as it was his father who had told Bart to sign up for the Big Brother program. Still, the document made him weary. In essence, the document seemed fine, but it didn't seem to be the most legally sound. For Bart, that was not necessarily a bad thing.

He sighed, figuring resistance was futile, and signed the paper. Despite his uncertainty, he knew his father was right: the program could definitely be beneficial. It would be good to get to know some of the older students and more about Amityville.

Quote:
By signing this form, I agree to be eligible for the Big Brother Program, where as a third year I will be responsible for guiding a first or second year student, or as a first or second year I will be responsible for being guided by a third year so I can learn as much about Amityville as possible.

If I don't sign this and pass this to 20 other people I will die horribly of bog measles in the next two weeks, this happened to my friend so this has to be true!

Sign here:

Bartholomew Blackhorn

Student name: Bartholomew Blackhorn
What I hope to learn: I need to get stronger, both mentally an physically.
Things I am interested in: Chess, carrots, weaponry, minipets, fighting, getting to meet new people
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PMimg me here on Gaia is best. I do have a Skype if you'd prefer, I just don't use it too terribly much.
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Bart is the son of a mob boss and, as such, is preparing to take his father's role in the family; however, that is all, of course, very hush-hush (VERY hush-hush like, if you want to keep breathing, I wouldn't suggest mentioning it). Really, all his goals and quirks revolves around the family and being the best he can for the family, to protect the family.
I hope it is ok to post this, since there has not been much activity here for quite some time...))

((Claimed!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 am
A smile curved her lips as she noted the form. Why not find someone to play the role of sibling for the time she was here? After all, Sarauniya did need someone to help her find her way around this new place. Her snake companion coiled a bit more tightly around her shoulders as she leaned forwards, filling out the form.

Student name:
Sarauniya Kubra
Year:
Y1
What I hope to learn:
More about this strange, curious place you call Amityville, perhaps some tricks about myself I am not yet aware of?
Things I am interested in:
Reptiles, Cultural differences, Perhaps learning more about the school itself.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached:
AIM: fledglingofsiete
Gaia
Sarauniya is a bit....odd in the personality department. She's a little more than headstrong, and will most definitely come off as flirting with....pretty much anyone. Also, that snake is always around, along with other reptiles that inhabit her room...so...yeh. Watch out for that. Friends are always always always welcome!  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers