Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Tayu threw her cards in the air in exasperation. "Aw, c'mon, man! Yu-gi-oh cards when we're playing Uno? You hadn't even taken a turn in the first place, so how the hell can you use Monster Reborn?" She blew out a breath and waved her hand. Her cards gathered themselves back together and flew to her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 pm
"F*ck you that's how!" Fiyah shouted, pointing dramatically at Tayu.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm
"with pleasure, darlin'," Tayu smirked. "'Cept you ain't got the right equipment."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm
"You're right, how could I have forgotten to bring my screwdriver?!" Fiyah exclaimed as confetti rained down on everyone.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm
At that very moment, Sean pointed his finer to a link to a youtube video which expressed his deepest concern for the randomness going on. "Skip to 1:50." He demanded. In the back of his mind, he knew Fiyah would probably do something, so Sean counter with something that probably wouldn't be equal to his chaotic power. Sean got up from his chair stood on the table. He faced fiyah and unzipped his pants, releasing the fist of Chuck Norris into Fiyah's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm
"Ugh, boys," Tayu groaned. "If you're fighting over me, I'll have nothing of it."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 pm
"No, that has yet to be settled, we're fighting over who gets to fight over who gets to fight over who gets to fight over your seashell collection." Fiyah said, unleashing the infinite blackness of Mr. T's mohawk on Sean to counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm
Sean was drowned in the scraggly waves of Mr. T's mohawk. Down and down he went until he reached the bottom of Mr. T's mohawk. The bottom was the T-miester's cranium. Sean was surrounded by a bounty of treasures, gold, silver, jewels, priceless artifacts and fossils of a time long forgotten. "I've hit the motherload." Sean whispered while his mouth began to salavate. He walked over to the masses of treasure and searched through the piles of gold. Inside he found what could possible be the greatest treasure of all. A bag to put it all in and an egg filled with mystery. Sean stashed the treasure in the sack and made way for an epic escape from Mr. T's mohawk.

After a relatively short time later, Sean escaped. there he stood atop the shiny black bald head of Mr. T. "I PITY THE FOOL STANDS ATOP MR. T'S HEAD!!!" boomed a godly voice. Sean was running out of time. If Mr. T caught him, he would be deader than Snookie's career, and that's saying something. Sean reached into the sack of treasure for some kind of saviour. Out came the soft and beautiful hand of a gorgeous winged anime girl. She looked down upon Sean with gleaming eyes filled with kindness and mercy. Without saying, Sean knew what was going to happen. The two flew away to safety. Soon, Sean rejoined Fiyah and Tayuya. but alas, the winged beauty left, leaving Sean heartbroken and crying. "We really connected!" The gaian weeped as he tried to fling a golden coin into Tayuya's shirt.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 pm
Eclair stepped into the room and was confused at the scene she was seeing and wondered why Sean was crying on the floor and then the next moment he was trying to fling a coin down Tayuya's shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 pm
Tayu jerked back, catching the coin in her hand before it could go down the front of her shirt. "I'm not a basketball basket! Don't throw things into my shirt!" she snapped. "And as for the seashell collection, I don't care much who gets it. Just take it. Be careful for the hermit crabs that might still be inside the shells, though."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm
Sean did not take heed to Tayuya's warnings. He was in his own world. A sad sad world. Sean continued to cry over the departure of his lover, whom he shared a brief moment of innocent romance. "I'll never find a woman like that again!" Sean cried out as he lifted a chest full of treasure and dumped it all over his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm
"You know, I could always make the 'I got crabs from you' joke, but out of respect for Sean's lost love, and the fact he has a metric ton of treasure, I'll abstain." Fiyah said, giving Sean a pat on the back before a familiar command style line appeared.

Fiyah: >> Become the Rogue of Space, take the treasure.

All the treasure, ALL OF IT! And Fiayh was gone, and so was the treasure, but at least Sean still had the seashells and crabs. Tee hee hee! emotion_awesome

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:59 pm
Sean began to weep even more until his eye ran dry and his nose red oozing with mucus. "Why?! Oh God why?" Fiyah had stolen all of Sean's treasure and left him with nothing but Tayuya's sea shell and crab collection. The gaian felt utterly lost and destroyed. Nothing could bring his spirits back. Until, a voice spoke to him. "Beguan Sean, me breda!" Through his tears, Sean searched for the source of this mysterious Jamaican voice. "Who..who said that?" Down on in the palm of his hand sat tiny red shelled hermit crab. "Eh mon. It be me! I be the one talkin' you. Now wipe them tears away, mon. I got a secret to tell you that'll make that bloodclot of man Fiyah wish he stole yo treasure." Red in the face, Sean fought to hold in his tears and listen well to the crab, be it a hallucination from the amount of tears and the massive headache. "All you gots to do, is find de biggest lookin' oysta and it to de ocean. Inside will be de prize of any mon's dreams." Sean felt a ray of hope shine in his abysmal cave of despair. Perhaps things could turn around. The desperate man looked through the seashell briefly before finding an oyster that could house a human being. "How am I suppose to get this thing into the ocean?" He pondered, before looking to Tayuya. "Tayuya?" Sean asked innocently. "You happen to know anyone who could help me move that massive oyster, could you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm
"FAAAAAAAAALCOON PAAAAAAWNCH!" Fiyah screamed as he reentered, uppercutting Sean and sending him crashing into the giant Oyster. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to eat me some crabs." Fiyah said, gathering the traitorous spirit crabs and throwing a party with them as the main course, no one messed with Darth Fiyah and survived, well unless they ran really far away or if Fiyah was particularly fond of them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:14 pm
"HOLD IT!" Sean shouted at the top of his lungs while pointing an objectifying finger at Fiyah. Behind Sean blared music that sounded like a cross between Lupin the Third's opening and Phoenix Wright. Even more, the background completely changed to a courtroom setting with Fiyah on trial and Sean interrogating him. In fact, Sean was wearing a very expensive looking suit, making him look like a hip lawyer, which at the moment, he was. Tayuya was in the judges seat, playing her role. "Do you really plan on feeding your guests hermit crabs? What of kind terrible host are you? Don't you know that hermit crabs are nearly inedible with their lack of actual meat. Then there's the possibility of you poisoning your guests since the crabs could toxic." A gunshot sound effect blared as it struck Fiyah like a sniper. "Second! You're imitation of the Falcon Punch is incorrect. A real Falcon Punch is a straight jab or cross punch. You uppercutted." Another thunderous gunshot was heard as it struck Fiyah. "And finally. Those crabs do not belong to you. You relinquished ownership therefore, they belong to me." One finally gunshot blared as Sean delivered his points. A gust cherry blossom petals brushed by as the background turned a reddish pink. Justice was served.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff