Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Little Song Bird (Guy found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm
"I would think so... Are you okay?" Melody asked softly, standing up weakly and gently placing her hands on both sides of his face, gently wiping the sweat away.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

"...not really..." he grits his teeth, fangs showing. "..Most vampires..they would be..used to this.. I, however...feel like..I could faint..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 pm
"Is there anything I can do to help? Why does it cause you so much pain?" Melody asked softly. She hated seeing others in pain, even if that person hadn't been very nice to her. Sure, he had kidnapped her, but he was also kind enough to give her food, a nice bed, and clothes to wear while she was here.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

"..My body is not..as strong as most.." Forte breathes, the hurt in his vvoice fading bit by tiny bit. "..This is why..I am a Harrier... I am weak..in the eyes of higher lordsss.." He slips, stepping back unevenly. "...I..need a bed..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:32 pm
"What's a Harrier?... Oh, let me take you back to the bedroom." Melody said, gently wrapping her arms around his waist and leading him back to her room. She was already thinking of where to find a glass to get him some water and urge him to sleep while she sang to him.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

As Melody lead him to her room, Forte began to explain. "..This town..Our monsters, we..We like theatrical action...Harriers..They provide slaughter..with ambience..nuance.. That is..my profession.."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:48 pm
"But if it wasn't for you, the higher ups wouldn't get their food. You should be upheld for this position, not degraded." Melody protested softly, helping him into bed and looking around for a glass.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

"..Yet, most of higher ranking..frown upon such vanities.." Forte stares up at the sheets hung over Melody's bed. "..They believe..that we Harriers are only...accessories that..can be easily done without..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm
"Why not prove them wrong then? I know this may seem twisted...but if you get more people than you ever have before, then I'm sure they'll have no choice but to recognize your skill." Melody pointed out.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

"...twisted indeed..." The hinderance of his back pains left Forte's speech. "...I wouldn't even know how to do that.. Stacking these events would be torture.."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:33 pm
"We put on a show. A show that no one has ever seen before. One that will captivate them and lure in so many people, they'll have no choice but to recognize your skills." Melody said, almost forgetting whom they were luring in before hesitating as she opened her mouth to speak again. "However, I hope you'll forgive me if I try to save my friends... I don't think I could handle seeing them die." She said softly, looking down.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:58 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte thought for a moment. "...In the future, we could plan this... For now, the hour is nearing..." he sighed, looking out the window. The sky had turned a slowly darkening lavender as the sun goes down.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 am
Melody nodded her head with a smile before looking out the window as well. Standing up, she walked over to it and looked around, trying to figure where she was.
maru-shadow

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces