Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[SEMI-FIELD TRIP] The Mysterious Message (END PG 8!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:12 pm
"M&M IT IS and oh yeah my name is Ren! Sorry about that!"

Smiling brightly, Ren looked at the little list they'd been given.

"OH a feather, I can do that - "

And within a few moments he'd neatly tugged off one of his own, which was probably cheating but oh well.

"Okay," he said, and looked again. "Let's see uhh...shoelaces....a desk, and a textbook. I say let's grab the desk first, cuz that's the hardest - I can fly us to the main building in a flash, as long as you don't mind me carrying you."

S-Blacky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Everyone has until tonight at midnight EST to get the first part done! I'm sorry for it being a little slow; I've been having some issues RL.

The second part will go up tomorrow @ 2pm EST~!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:27 pm
"Sure, just if you can carry a heavy luggage will do." AJ shrugged.

"For shoelaces......I guess we could "borrow" from students around?" He suggested with a slighty cunning grin.

"Let's go, Ren?"

kurotomato

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 pm
Sophie glanced down the halls, the kitsune's nerves worrying her a little bit. She stuck to the other ghoul's side, peeking up and down the halls. "We shouldn't, right? This is a school thing, right?" The zomghoul had absolutely no idea where to start and so she simply followed Tomoko. To be honest, she felt a little useless and a little bad for leaving most everything up to Tomoko. But, really, when she didn't even know where they were specifically.. there wasn't really much she could do about it.

"We're not really related. Well. Not by blood. His parents adopted me. We kind of only just met for the first time recently, haha.." Sophie tilted her head a little. "What does she teach?" Likely a boring question; but Sophie was curious and she wasn't one to care if her questions were interesting or not when curiousity was involved. As they entered the classrooms, Sophie noticed a few scattered pieces of paper. She scuttled over to them quickly, picking up two sheets. "Now just a text book for you, yes?" She asked as she moved back over to Tomoko, offering her one of the sheets of paper.

demon_pachabel
Just a heads up. I have 5 assignments due pretty much next week so I probably won't be able to reply very quickly over the weekend if at all. :c

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm
Tomoko shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't made it to any of her classes yet, but she seems nice from what I've seen." she admitted in terms of Selene. "She can't be worse than some of our professors. They have mean faces sometimes." To emphasize this, she squinched her nose up and tried to make her best meean face.

It wasn't very effective.

Still, she looked around the classroom for a little bit before she found a Textbook someone had apparently left behind, a name scribbled on the inside cover. Math.

Last time she'd tried to math she'd sadfaced a mouse into liking her. That had been mad talent.

"Okay, I have my textbook now. I think we can head back out to where everybody else is?"

LOLTERNATIVE
That's fine! :>

Kanth rolled 4 12-sided dice: 8, 7, 11, 4 Total: 30 (4-48)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 am
(( Rolling because I haven't heard from my partner yet. :3 ))

"Erm..." Marosa eyed the list he was given, unsure if he could actually find any of the items that were listed. Shoelaces, a textbook, a headband, and ... glowing mushrooms!?

How curious.

"What did ye get?"  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 am
Nerpin
Might've lost ya, there? xDa sorry I'm skipping over your reply, just wanna make sure we can make it to the next round~<3

And so they were off, hunting for some sort of materials that might be useful for what ever this future event might hold. Scavenger hunts weren't a problem at all, not with Cannon on their side! Being a canine, his sense of smell was of course impeccable. Following after her fire dog, Verusha took the time to interact with her new partner, in hopes of at least making nice, "so how long've you been here? new blood like me, or a veteran?" she'd already met a few older students... actually, all of the other peers she had met were older than her! Interesting... Where were all the other newbs like her? Ah well, this was better in some sense. The older folk knew their way around, and what was what. A nice way to learn the ropes around here!

With his snout to the ground, Cannon tracked something fervently, stopping suddenly as he found a glowing mushroom. It was just hanging out underneath some leaves{x2} outside of the Dark Forest. She hadn't even realized they'd gotten so off course! And so close to dangerous territory... She knelt to pluck up the items carefully, spreading the leaves in her hand, and letting the precious little fungi rest in the center. Smiling at the collection, she turned and stood before Jack to show off the prized finds, "What do you think? Pretty good finds, huh? I think they'll help us win." she teased with a smug grin on her face.

Cannon merely rolled his eyes, and was starting to head back towards the rest of the group when he stepped on something dense in the sea of leaves around his paws. Freezing, he instantly swatted the leaves out of the way, and sniffed at a... almost empty glue bottle? Following after her pooch, the reaper ghoul plucked up the bottle too, turning it this way and that, before looking back to Jack, dangling the fourth object in the air above her head, "I think we're good to go, partner~" she sing-songed triumphantly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:08 pm
Once the teams had gotten their supplies, Mischief stood waiting for them at the front gate, rocking back on his heels and looking probably a little too pleased with himself.

"Now that you've gotten yourself a little more acquainted with Amityville," he said cheerfully. "I thought I'd give you a little bit more of a...hands-on experience, to put it simply."

There was an ominous rustling sound from behind the ToTer and as he stepped aside, still smiling widely, the thing in question appeared over the gates of Amityville:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HP: ??/??

"I don't know if it's friendly," said Mischief, all too cheerfully. "Well, okay, it's probably not, but I figured a good bunch of strapping new students such as yourselves would be able to take care of it have fun ok."

And with that, the Toter disappeared into thin air, leaving the students to deal with...

...whatever it was.

Quote:
ROUND Two:

Step 001: Looks like you have...well...whatever that is, to battle.
Step 002: EVERYONE STARTS OUT WITH 25 OFFENSE and 25 DEFENSE. These are your BASE stats. However, depending on what items you and your partner snagged, you get a little extra help:

1. a desk from a classroom (+2 defense)
    2. leftover cafeteria food (+1 offense)
    3. a feather from the monster dorms (+1 offense)
    4. glowing mushrooms from - wait, where did those come from? (+1 defense)
    5. a backpack (+1 defense)
    6. paper from one of the desks (+1 defense)
    7. a textbook (+2 offense)
    8. shoelaces (+1 defense)
    9. leaves from the edge of the Dark Forest (but don't go inside!) (+1 offense)
    10. glue (+1 defense)
    11. a hairband (+1 defense)
    12. bandages (+2 defense)

So, for instance:

- Sparrow and his partner start out with 25 defense / 25 offense.
    - Sparrow and his partner have glue (+1 defense), a textbook (+2 offense), a backpack (+1 defense), and shoelaces (+1 defense).
    - Sparrow and his partner's new stats are 28 defense and 27 offense.

THIS IS BY TEAM, NOT INDIVIDUALLY! Each TEAM has 25 offense/25 defense, not each person separately.

Step 003: Roll 2d6 and RP out your results!

• Dice #1 - Damage you do to the creature! DEDUCT THIS FROM YOUR OFFENSE. For instance, if you roll a 6, and your offense is 15, you'd be left with 9 offense.
  • Dice #2 - Damage the creature does to your DEFENSE. For example, if you roll a 4, and your defense is 15, you'd be left with 11 defense.

Step 004: Continue rolling until you reach 0 OFFENSE. If you reach 0 DEFENSE before then, you gotta stop as well.

Also the items you snagged? Figure out a creative way to use them in your RP! Got a textbook? Maybe throw it at the creature. Got a desk? Seems like a good shield. Make something up, be creative!

** Try to coordinate attacks! i.e. one person rolls, then your partner rolls, then you roll, etc etc. If you're having problems with your partner, then please try and contact them! If they still haven't posted or contacted you, then you may go ahead and roll more than once for your team. **

** IF YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE LAST ROUND that is okay! Just quickly roll 4d12 and grab your items and start on Round 2! **

PLEASE KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OFFENSE/DEFENSE + ITEMS IN EVERY POST!

ToT Mischief Maker
Crew

OnionGrump rolled 4 12-sided dice: 3, 7, 11, 10 Total: 31 (4-48)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 pm
IGNORE MY ROLL, YEEAHHH 8D;;

Tybalt liked to name things. But considering people weren't always keen on the black dog's choice in names, he let the other student have a go at naming the team. "Sounds good to me. Sounds about accurate too." He agreed. There was a flash of white, serrated teeth as he grinned at the other boil and eyed his own list.

"A textbook, a hairband, a shoelace, and..." He paused at the last one, his grin growing a little wider. "Oh I can find this last one, no problem. In fact, these are all pretty easy to find. Leave the mushroom and hairband to me. I'll leave the textbook and shoelace to you." He grinned and turned to walk away. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He assured, taking off.

As promised a few minutes later, he returned and in his arms were, a hairband he might have snatched from Mei's room. As for the other item? Well, he may or may not have paid a visit to Jove's room as well.

"See? What did I tell you? Found them no problem!"

Tybalt's Find

4. glowing mushrooms from - wait, where did those come from? (+1 defense)
11. a hairband (+1 defense)

Kanth
Sorry I missed your roll XD I had Tybalt find the two items, so I leave the other two to you.

OnionGrump rolled 4 12-sided dice: 8, 6, 10, 5 Total: 29 (4-48)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 pm
Skald was determined to get his message through. Well okay, not determined, but he was at least going to let the ToT'er know just how annoyed about the junk being pasted to his door made him. Though it was safe to assume that no one would really pay him any mind. In fact...

"Ice what?" The hydra, turned his already angered look on the stag. "Look, I couldn't care if we were team frost bitten a**! I just want people to stop using my door as a damned message board." His look darkened further before he answered with-- "HE started it."

Oh yes, Skald was very mature.

There was a long moment of silence before the hydra gave an irritable sigh and crossed his arms over his chest, thinking. "If we get this s**t and bring it back, will he stop leaving crap on my door?" He asked, but before Uller could even speak a word, the hydra was already stalking off to find the needed items. Or try. He wasn't sure where all to look.

Fortunately paper from a desk was easy. He just waited until Arel vacated the office before he slipped in and snatched one off of his desk. He may have even grabbed the glue from there as well. As for the shoe laces, well... since he didn't have any, he grabbed them from a pair of 'discarded' pair of shoes in the monster dorm, before he entered his own room to retrieve his own backpack. Once he had them all safely tucked inside said backpack, he returned to the front gate.

"This had better be the end of it." He grumbled.

Skald's Find

10. glue (+1 defense)

Saint Sergio

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Bronze Coffee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:57 pm
Uller was more than happy to let Skald take the lead as long as it calmed the hydra down. Who cared who started what first, that was just the most immature thing he'd ever heard leave a teenagers mouth. Much less a boil who looked as big and bad as Skald then. With Uller being a stag, however, everyone looked bigger and badder than he did. Whatever. He shook his head and just followed him around.

I doubt it's the end of it," Uller said as he snagged the backpack from the hydra boil. Holding it up, he examined it and snorted. It wasn't all that impressive, but it would hold their stuff quite nicely, wouldn't it? Reaching in, he went to see what Skald had snagged.

First thing was first, he pulled out a piece of paper and looked at Skald. "... Really? This is the best you could do?" He asked, holding it out to him accusingly. At least, until something flew out at him and ripped the paper in half and startled the Stag so bad he fell backwards onto his butt. Seing how he was still nursing himself from his fight with Mac, it ended up hurting his ribes more than anything. "What the Jack was that?!"

Quote:
10. glue (+1 defense)

Offence: 25 - 1 = 25
Defense: 29 - 6 = 23

OnionGrump
[/spoiler

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:14 pm
That was clearly not the answer Skald was hoping for.

"What, there's more than just collecting s**t for this guy?" Then again, why were they collecting stuff to begin with. Was this ToT'er playing around with them? Making them do his work for him? Or was he simply doing it for the sake of annoying them? If Skald were to answer, he would say all of the above. Though truth be told, he had no Jacking idea. Though when Uller lifted the paper for Skald to see, the hydra glared in return.

"What? It said paper off of a desk! What did you expect me to do, go get a sheet from Hellma herse--" The conversation, or rather argument was cut short however, when something lashed out, slicing the paper in two and forcing the two to land back on their rears.

"Just for the record, that one was your fault and you're replacing that." He stated before throwing a punch directly at the creature. However, while doing so, he lost the shoelaces in the process.

Oh well, they weren't his anyways.

Quote:
10. glue (+1 defense)

Offence: 24 - 6 = 18
Defense: 23 - 1 = 22

Saint Sergio

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm
Millie screeched in surprise as she saw the thing looming over the gates. She really wasn't sure what it was, but she knew it defiantly wasn't friendly.

She pulled everything out of her pockets and looked at them carefully, stopping at the tiny useless packet of glue.What the Jack was she supposed to do with these things?

"So this is all we got huh?"

Millie shrugged and said towards Zephyros, "Well, no time like the present."

Having little clue about what she was doing, Millie attempted to enchant the small glue bottle with an ice spell.
"Hope this works," she muttered to herself and poured what was left of the "glue" into her hand.

The glue formed into a snowball of ice which she promptly lobbed at the creature.

Millie grinned. "Guess that wasn't so useless after all. I don't think it did any damage to the creature though." She felt pretty darn proud at this point because the spell didn't blow up in her face like it sometimes did.

Millie turned to Zephyros, offering the other bits of junk she was carrying. "Want one?"

Team Skullfeather

Offense:25-5=20
Defense: 29-2=27

items:
glue
feather hairband
hairband
glowing mushrooms

Eranas
Sorry. I couldn't really come up with an RP reply to walk back to the dorm in time. Muse left me. Maybe we just say they walked back in silence? smile

Bronze Coffee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:36 pm
"How was that my fault?" he said, getting to his feet. Dusting himself off as the hydra threw a punch that looked painful at the monster, Uller hug back and looked through the backpack to see what else he could use on the monster. Pulling out the glue, he blinked and looked up at the ....shadow... thing. Right. This was utterly useless.

Growling low in his throat, Uller decided to try to spray the monster in the face with the glue as a distraction. It landed, but how much good the glue could do was.. beyond him. Sighing, he saw the other students begin to attack and he figured a kick would do the trick just nicely. So, that's what he did. He ran, kicked off with his back legs and threw a kick that landed with a thwack. Or something like it.

Quote:
10. glue (+1 defense)

Offence: 18 - 4 = 14
Defense: 22 - 1 = 21

OnionGrump

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 pm
"Because it is." Like that made anymore sense than the accusation itself. "Either way, you are definitely replacing it this time." He repeated and glowered when the glue was sprayed harmlessly at the shadow creature.

"Well, that was productive. Now if we still had the paper, we would have stuck it to its damned face!" He snapped out, slamming the now empty backpack into the creature and losing that as well.

Quote:
10. glue (+1 defense)

Offence: 14 - 5 = 9
Defense: 21 - 6 = 15

Saint Sergio

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items