Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Quick question for you two since you haven't tried shooing my out of here to talk about your little plan it seems like you don't mind if I here or even take part in it" Brink said as he sat there looking at snow raven and ghost. "Do I get to play a part in this atleast in the little runts training?" he questioned looking at the would be hero's his smile mostly faded.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Actually, Brink," Snow Raven said, turning to the gravity manipulator, "I was hoping you would be their supervisor."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna's brow furrowed. "Wait a minute. Just wait a minute. You're making us into a team? Like the Titans? Then why not just take us to Titans' Tower and make us part of them?"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm
Shiningdragon21
"There supervisor?" Brink questioned looking over at the group thinking about what that would entail. Training, scolding, counseling, and many other jobs would be likely required of him to push this would be team towards becoming something more then a bunch of overconfident underpowered washouts. "Sounds good to me" he said giving a small shrug. Thinking a bit he always was one for mentoring others even when they were his enemy like he had with several of the old members of the teen titans when he had fought against them any times. "In that tho I want to be allowed to teach them as I taught ya'll so many years ago" Brink said with a bit of a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:45 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Do you find something funny about this, Shadow Crow?" Snow Raven asked, arching an eyebrow. "Or is it that you think you don't need someone to keep your demon in check?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:46 pm
Shiningdragon21
"I think I can be more then enough to keep that in check when his own body weight is increased more then twenty times" Brink laughed a bit looking at crow. "Don't worry I won't fully go all out on them but I don't plan to make it easy for em tho so please don't let me hear any complaints when crow goes running back to mommy and daddy" he said laughing afterwards as he looked at the kid. "You might want to watch what you say there pup" Jacob said looking at Rainer. "Just because I used to be a criminal doesn't mean that I take working for the league any less serious" he told him as he gazed at the kid. "Beaten like a dog isn't really the best comments for it I would say tho. As I remember overall I still have more wins when fighting your parents then they do" he laughed a bit. "Anyways you might want to mind your teeth since I am going to be watching you don't want to anger your den mother" he chuckled looking to ghost.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:47 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Both of you are going to shut your mouths and stop this nonsense right now," Snow Raven said, her cloak starting to swirl around her despite her quiet tone. "I will not have infighting when we have only just brought this team together, and I most definitely will not have it in the Hall of Justice. Do you understand?"

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna's eyes went wide behind her mask. She'd been on the field of battle alongside Snow Raven before, but she'd never seen the woman actually start to get angry before. It made her uneasy.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Relax snow" Brink said as he leaned back in his chair. He had felt on more then one occasion the woman's fury and that was many years ago. He could only imagine how much it would hurt to be hit by it now adays. "Calm down some a little infighting at the start always strengthens a squad in the long run" he commented to her crossing his arms the smile fading off his face. "Anyways on to a more prevalent subject concerning them. When do you want them to be put under a field test to see how well they may work together?" he questioned deciding it was best to knock off the humor atleast for the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven calmed a bit. "Yes, I think that might be the best course of action. Let's head to the gym, then."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Alright then" Jacob said as he stood up and shook himself off a bit. Before the others were able to get going he was already out of the door and heading towards the gym. He wanted to try his hand and see just how strong these kids were.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Both," Snow Raven said. "The point of this first training session is to gauge your abilities."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm
Shiningdragon21
Getting to the gym before everyone Brink started to stretch himself out getting ready for the kids to come in. He wanted to be fully lose for when they decided to fight. "Right then this is gonna be fun" he muttered rubbing his shoulders as he cracked his neck a few times.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Do we get to call dibs on being Team Captain or is that for the board to decide?" Lewis asked cheerily. He hadn't brought Grandpa Grimm's book with him, but Lewis still had his telekinesis and flight, he figured he'd be okay, and if not then he was going to be sore for a few days.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer followed Brink to the gym and checked her arrows, making sure she had nonlethal ones in her quiver as well as those with normal points. Trick arrows would definitely be a good idea for this fight since she didn't want to hurt someone. At least not badly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster follows the others to the gym with a slight frown. She had a feeling that she was going to be the weakest member on the team since the others seemed like they had at least a little bit of training while she had none.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Your team leader is up to the Team to decide. Not the League. Let's join your teammates in the gym, shall we?" Snow Raven suggested to Lewis, seeing as he was the last of the younger heroes left in the library.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces