Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
New Beginnings (Open/Accepting at any time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it sound
  Pretty Good
  It's Alright
  No Go
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 am
((Might be a little hectic till around Thursday as we are getting ready for Holiday Block Leave (Basically Army vacation) so I will try and be on, but just a heads up.))

Ace

"I guess we will wait back here then?" Ace says as he takes a seat on the ground yawning. It was a long day and it was only just beginning as this island and its mysteries had a surprise coming. "So how has your day been?" Ace says looking over to the vampire with a smile.

More come along, a group of Ninja who wish destruction and a villain who likes vibrations, but can these people who cause pain become allies?

Kry

Kry looks up and then around not seeing who said that, but laughs "Well it knows about me, but a ninja? Now that is hilarious. Well I guess I should find some of these people on the island here." Kry says using his powers to sense that others were already heading towards him. "... Well I guess an explosion would attract others huh? I guess I will just wait here than." Kry says as he starts to stretch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 am
Ren lay there. He'd prove to be difficult to find amidst the brush to the common eye. Yet when and if they found him, he would look very serene. He would also look very much not alive considering his lack of noticeable breath and the massive blood that covered his front.

Eureka paused, sniffing the air. He heard a man talking. He sensed no others, and grew to wonder that the man was weird talking to himself. He peeped from among the foliage, his canine eyes picking up a dark figure. It was indeed, a man on the beach. Eureka wondered if he had food on him. Nonetheless, by deduction, Eureka assumed that any human would be considerate of a dog. Every human he had met so far liked dogs.

So the bush he was hiding in rustled before Eureka stepped out, wary of the man who had probably taken notice. This man, Kry, was probably transported here like himself. Eureka lowered his head, his eyes staring straight into Kry's to show his dominance. It was an animalistic instinct and how Kry would react to the dog who was slowly making his way up to him was a wild card.

Lenore stood, staring at the younger keyblader with no little amusement than she found a fly. However, she was stuck on this forsaken island and Lenore had to somehow make amends. "The day..." She paused, thinking about it. "From where I was previously, I would say murderous and crestfallen. As for coming here," she murmured, tapping her lips as she thought. "Confusion. And slightly murderous." She crouched, a meter or two from Ace as she ran a hand through her long hair. She sighed wistfully. "Mind you, I've had a tough day and killing people isn't exactly a blue moon. If you try anything, be sure that I will fight you and I will win." Lenore looked at him. He must be understanding from wherever he was from. Surely, pretenses and protectiveness came with the lack of knowledge or with confusion.
She raised her head, listening to the announcement. This made the third announcement since she's come here. "A vampire. A shinigami. Two keybladers. The sleeping one. A beast. A group of ninjas. And a vibrating villain. What a crowd. But perhaps, do you think, that there were more that came before us? I mean, we only just got here, there could've been more before us that we don't know about." She glanced to Ace with wonder, wanting to hear his insight. "And...Can you explain to me what a keyblader or a shinigami is? I've already deducted that keybladers wield swords and that shinigamis act as ferries for souls, like little soul reapers. How to explain if they are bad or good, I wouldn't know."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:19 pm
"Well Keybladers wield Keyblades, and as the name implies, the weapons are capable of locking or unlocking locks of any kind, be they mundane or mystical in origin. As for general morality, it all depends on the person." Jenos explained simply, his mind flashing back to what he had read about the Keyblade War. I really hope I don't have to live through one of those. He thought to himself.

Zane finally reached the beach and found one person and a dog standing what would appear to be the impact zone from the explosion. "So, you get magically dropped here or what?" The one-eyed ninja asked Kry sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:23 pm
"Shinigami are human souls so morality does depend on the person too." Suki explained, being reminded of what is going on back in Soul Society currently and what has happened in the past. As for Lenore's deduction, she left it at that, seeing as how it was a simplified version of what she does. "We'll be back." she told them as she started heading deeper into the jungle towards the sleeping boy. With her sensing ability, she should be able to find the boy's general area.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm
Since finding herself in a weird place, Yumi chose to try and find out just where she was, and if Zane or any other ninjas were around. This culminated in a walk through the woods were she found a young man who was either dead or severely wounded and on his way to death. The Hidden Stone Ninja checked for a pulse, but there was none, yet when she checked the body there were no wounds that could account for the amount of blood on his person. There were two possibilities that Yumi considered were the likely cause, either the boy was in a state of false death, or he had been dispatched by an unknown technique in the middle of a bloody fight. Then Yumi heard a rustling coming from nearby and used the Hidden Stone's Chameleon technique to blend in with her surroundings, she did not plan on any chances is unfamiliar territory.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 pm
(fiyah, now your avi is literally on fire.)

Once in the area of where the boy was, Suki looked around, seeing no one else but could clearly sense the hiding ninja. "I know you're there, you can stop hiding." she said out loud. The way she knew was through reiatsu, or spiritual pressure, everyone has them, little or a lot. It is one way for a Shinigami to find others. She looked towards where she had sensed the ninja and noticed that the boy was nearby.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Eureka barked, spotting the other man arrive. He had sensed him earlier, picking up his rather loud foot steps. Eureka remained silent, watching as Zane came into full view. This one was...odd. Eureka could only see one of his eyes. The other was hidden by a blindfold. He sensed something different about him, his instincts telling him to be wary now.

Lenore could sense, that by now, both Suki's and Jenos's morality was rather good. She glanced down at Ace; he looked rather harmless and she didn't really sense any evil about him. She sighed and scratched her head. While she didn't necessarily believe shinigamis and keybladers, this island proved otherwise. It was hard to believe anything that was not tangible in her own universe. If these things actually existed, then she deducted that this island was another universe entirely. Coming to such a conclusion was mind blowing, but it was the only result out of this confusing mess that Lenore could come up with.
Lenore sighed, putting her hand to her forehead, as a headache was gradually blooming. It was exhausting to think about.

"Thanks for the information. You've only cleared one grain of sand out of this confusing beach in my head," she murmured, watching the chick run off. She didn't necessarily like these people but perhaps they'd be able to answer more of her questions. She yawned, stretching her toned muscles again. "So. What were you guys doing before you got here?" She asked, if only out of courtesy.

Ren did not stir. While he did appear dead, his heart beat was still existent. If Yumi had felt for a little while longer, she could've felt a faint pulse, and perhaps see a small, soft exhale and inhale. Surely, Yumi had assumed correct.
He was in a sort of false death in the result of his brain trying to cope with the previous massacre he had witnessed. The trauma would be too mortifying for him to remember, so it was unknown as to when he'd wake up or when he'd recover.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 pm
((It's not me, it's the flamethrower. XD ))

Yumi swore inwardly and decided she might as well reveal herself since she had been unable to sufficiently hide herself. "All right, who are you and how were you able to detect me." Yumi asked, hand resting on the hilt of her sword, she did not recognize the woman from any particular village, nor had she heard about anyone fitting her description in the Akatsuki.

Zane took note of how the dog seemed to be staring at him. It'd be reasonable to assume this pup isn't a normal dog. He looks like he's assessing me. Zane thought to himself, having created a summoning contract and working with the Ninja Hounds.

"I'm sure every little bit will help." Jenos said cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 pm
(Still looks like a part of you is on fire razz )

"A special skill of mine." Suki said, not wanting to go into detail of what and how. She could see that she was cautious, but she didn't move or show any sign of attack. "My name's Suki, I'm a Shinigami." she said, not expecting the ninja to believe her. "I'm just looking for someone." She looked back to the boy and walked towards him. From what she saw, he really looked dead, but from the announcement made early, he had to still be alive. She checked his pulse and was able to feel it faintly. As she did so she never let down her guard with the other woman just in case she did try to attack her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm
Yumi's eyes widened, she had heard stories about Shinigami, supposedly they took the dead on to the next life. Then a horrible thought came to Yumi's mind and she decided to ask. "Does that mean I'm dead?" she asked, she felt very much alive, she could still use her ninjutsu, but then again, she really didn't know anything about death, for all she knew she had died and hadn't realized it or forgotten.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm
((I'm using phone to post ******** it)

Ace just sit there and listens to the speech then looks at Lenore who asked what he did beforehand. "Well may not be hood to tell most people, but since we are kinda stuck here I guess telling the truth is better. I was a pirate, ya know plundering and stuff. Didn't do much as I was a small time one, but now I am a keyblader.

Key looks at the dog and stars at it for a second before freaking out a bit "PUPPY!!!" He says, but soon enough it starts to bark at someone. Key turns and sees the ninja and smiles "Let me guess, ninja right?" Key says preparing himself for a fight by stretching his arms and yawning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 pm
"Is it really that obvious?" Zane asked jokingly, he still hadn't fully grasped that he wasn't back home, hell Zane still had no idea he wasn't in his world.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 pm
Kry thinks about and pets the dog that was nearby "Well if I am the vibration villain as the guy said that you have to be part of that group of ninjas right. First ninja I have... take that back, you are the second one I have ever seen. Less high tech though. The other one sadly slipped up and died... ******** idiot. Anyways so you know where we are? Like what island, hopefully near New York."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 pm
"You've lost me, what's going on?" Zane asked, wondering what this guy was on about.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 pm
"Don't worry, you're very much alive just like this guy here." Suki said. "If you were dead, you would have a chain attached to your chest." She explained before turning her attention back to the sleeping boy. She didn't know what happened to him, but she lightly shook him, trying to wake him up. It wouldn't be very safe if he still slept in this jungle. If he didn't wake up she might have to carry him back towards the others.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff