Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:37 am
Atta nodded. "Yes, listen Aizith. Tonight we shall be going on an adventure. We are going to set up defenses and set traps. Come, I will show you." She replied quickly. Maverick Amaya and Jake already knew what she had been feeling, but they didn't really take her warning. So she would take charge of protecting the campus. And when they realized what was going on, Atta and Aizith would be there to make sure they knew what to do from there. Attanita stood and started towards the university.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 am
I too, felt the heat drop by a candle. I infact saw a rush of fluid water energy zip into the room and extiguish the candle that had gone out. I expected to be able to see fire energy.... but water energy? It hurt to look at it while it was in the room, forcing a stabbing pain in the space on the bridge of my nose between my eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed and I lifted hand to rub that area between my eyes.

Who was that?I asked. One of the candles went out.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 am
Aizith nodded and sprinted after her Master as they went back near the campus. She gently touched the leaves of the trees, brushed her hand on the bark, and sighed softly as she felt what was going through nature's mind as she ran. Was Titan distressed or worried, or was he rather calm? Aizith couldn't tell as she walked, scrunching her face as up as she tried to tell. Maybe she wasn't ready to become a Master herself. Maybe she never would be. What if Titan never called on her? What if she would be forever an Advanced student watching everyone pass her by? Aizith stopped as they came up to the doors of the University, waiting for her Master to catch up. What if her Master never felt she was ready? What if she couldn't learn anymore?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 pm
Zane walked through the outdoor market. He had checked out of his room earlier that morning and the small pouch that held his belongings was hanging from his left shoulder. He had never been to a big city before and thought that it would be an enjoyable experience. Instead, he found that he didn't like the clutter and the noise of the city. It didn't help him clear his mind ether. He looked up at the sun. It had barely moved since he last checked. Knowing that he would feel better and more at home in the forest, Zane decided to leave the city. Avoiding the main streets to get away from the crowds and the noise, he took one of the side gates. The deeper he went into the forest but better he felt. He closed his eyes listening to the sounds of the forest as he moved on. He actually knew this place quite well. He had lived in a village near here once long ago. The familiarity of the place helped him clear his mind. A smile spread across his face as he sat at the base of a tree as he did so many times in the past remembering the good times he had here.  

uilenyk

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm
Maverick smirked as the small fire spirits came chasing after him and his protege. He skillfully dodged and or put out any of the fireballs that came near him. "Fun fact number one. The other houses are our friends, and it's okay to play harmless pranks against the other students. The other masters may encourage their students to do the same." He smiled as they continued down the hall. He opened a door and they were outside and down a hill was a giant lake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Xavier laid back in his seat a bit as another paper plane flew in the room and landed on Cassandra's desk and another and another. "He wanted the agenda" he said to himself with a slight smile.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 pm
Yui just quickly got out of the way of the fire spirits that came after them. Encourage pranks? Well that was something new that she never thought a regular teacher would say. She followed Maverick outside and saw the giant lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am
Amaya's eyes narrowed when the girl said she was able to feel one go out. She should not be able to tell one going out. She would have to speak with Ifrit later on this. It concerned her that any new student would feel one go out this quickly. It usually took days of the originally uncomfortable meditation tactic to feel it. "Yes...it was the Water house master playing a prank. Pranks on the other house are encouraged at this school, as long as they are good natured. Pranks where any students could get hurt are severely frowned upon. I trust you to know the difference between the two." She told her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:01 am
Maverick headed down the hill and stood on the shore of the lake. He smiled as he inhaled deeply. "Can you smell the water in the air? Isn't it wonderful." He looked at his protege and said "Are you a good swimmer? I hope so. Today's lesson is balance." He shot out a bridge of ice out and created a platform of ice. "Follow me." He walked across with ease as if the sufrace were regular land and he waited on the platform for Yui to reach him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 pm
Yui had to admit, the lake did look nice. Once she realized what the lesson was she sighed. She slowly walked across the ice, dreading this idea of a lesson. She made it out to the platform where her master was.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm
Maverick smiled and said "You're goal is to attempt to knock me off my platform, while maintaining balance upon your own." He split the platform they were standing on in half, and pushed her half away from him with the waves. He raised his hands and the lake came to life with small waves rocking both of their icy platforms just slightly. "You may begin whenever you feel the time is right." He smiled warmly at his student.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:37 pm
((Oh btw the list of "spells" is more of a guideline. Please be creative but within reason and definitely something that would only make sense for your elements.))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:58 pm
Yui flailed her arms a bit when the ice platform she was on started rocking, trying to stay balanced. Once it seemed like she was steady, she looked over at her master, wondering how to do this. She started off by first throwing streams of water at him, sending out about five before trying to move the water under his platform upward to knock him off. Though the last part didn't come out to be as strong as she had hoped, she wanted to flip him over, but was more of a rise of the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:17 am
I know the difference. I said with a nod.

I watched the candles flicker for a second with my energy sight for a while, before one of the candle's flames started to lengthen, reaching up towards the celing until it streached a goof 6 feet into the air and had turned a bright azure blue. Then it shortened, turned green, then got tiny and nearly turned black, and that particular flame started smoking a lot. Then the candle flame returned to normal.

I smiled. Sorry. Fire makes me feel playful. And there is a lot of it in this room.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 am
When the girl played with the flames, Amaya was not impressed, instead she was rather angry. "STOP!" She shouted, all the flames going out at once and leaving a heavy swirl of smoke in the room.

"Fire is not to play with. It is a powerful and potentially disastrous magic in the wrong hands. You are not here to play! You are here to learn and as a student, you do not do what you want! You do what I tell you! I am here to teach you and to keep you safe!" She glowered. "We are done for the day. I don't want you using magic outside of this room unless your life is in danger. You have not learned what you are capable of yet and that sort of carefree attitude can destroy those closest to you." Amaya hissed before storming out of the room as smoke swirled around her in an angry cloud. Amaya headed off to the lake to speak with Maverick. She would speak with the other masters as well later, but she needed to blow off some steam with the bad memories flooding her thoughts.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff