Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to do a maidxmaster rp? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and blushes at Vincent's words "...Yo-you think so?" She looks down quickly "Th-thank you Vincent..." Her mind all fuzzy, not sure what she should say.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:11 pm
Barmina

Vincent smiled. "yeah...why would i lie? your gorgeous..." he said as he led her to a ladder that went to the floor of the gym.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles as she follows Vincent to the ladder and heads down to the floor. She looks over at Vincent once they reach the floor and gives him a heart warming smile "Thank you for letting me join you here today Vincent, I enjoyed myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:17 pm
Barmina

Vincent smiled back shyly, blushing at her smile. "Glad to hear that....and dont mention it....anytime you want...." he said with a genuine sense of happiness...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:27 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro looks down shyly, her hands behind her back "Um you wouldn't happen to have a library here would you?" She asks quietly, looking back up at Vincent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded. "sure...its right across from here actually...im a huge manga and anime collector..." he said as he pointed over to the open door that led to the hallway. "me and Saph wanted kids....so we had that library filled with just about every book in the world, and had the greatest teachers.....but i guess that never happened...." he said sadly as he gazed into Sachiro's eyes.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles softly at Vincent, "I'm a fan of manga and anime myself." Her eyes saddened as he tells her how he wanted to have kids with Saphxina but, had that dream torn from him. She looks down, "I'm sorry for bringing up sad memories Vincent..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded sadly. "dont worry about it...its not your fault...." he said as he sat down on a low stone wall. "i guess me and Saph were never meant to be.....i cant control that...." he said sadly. "heres the keys...." he said as he handed the library key to her...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro nods slightly, taking the keys from Vincent, "...maybe..." She kneels down in front of Vincent, "Fell free to come grab me if you want to talk some more alright?" she says as she gently runs her finger over his cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 pm
Barmina

Vincent smiled before blushing as he felt her finger against his cheek. "i'll keep that in mind....." he said as he pulled his hair back...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and stands back up going to the door, "I'll return the key when I'm done Vincent.." She looks back at him, wanting to console him, but also wanting to give him space. "Remember I'll be ready to listen if you want to talk..." She leaves the room and goes across the hall. Entering the Library she gasps in amazement for the second time that day. He wasn't kidding the library was huge, it must've contained well over 100,000 books. she slowly walks around, looking at the books.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 pm
Barmina

Vincent nodded. "go ahead and keep the key...i have more in my room anyways....." he said sadly as he walked to the library. once she left he took off his tank top and began to make his way to the indoor pool...or rather, water park...

he slowly stepped into a hot tub and sighed as he felt the hot water against his skin.....alot was on his mind...he needed to unwind...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

"Alright and thank you" Sachiro smiles and grabs on of her favorite manga, one she rarely sees other people with, and starts to read. After about two hours she sighs and stretches. she puts the manga back and decides to check out some more of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:16 pm
Barmina

Vincent slowly opened his eyes as he woke up from the jaquzzi. he put his pants back on and pulled his wet black hair back. im hungry.... he thought as he put his shirt back on and walked out of the gym and made his way to the kitchen...  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:23 pm
Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro wondered into the kitchen area and laughs softly "Looks like I'm lost..this place is huge, maybe I should ask Vincent to show me around the entire place.." SHe turns around to head out and bumps into some one "Oh sorry" she looks up to see Vincent standing there with no shirt on. She blushes deeply and looks down "Sorry Vincent, I didn't see you...."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff