Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Siblings or something more...(female please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm
Galdonos

Aya averted her eyes from him and blushed lightly "No, but even if there were I wouldn't tell you about it. It would be better if you discovered it on your own." She stated and crossed her arms behind her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro smiles and laughs a little. "Come on no need to be like that, I was just playing with you. Sorry." He continues to walk next to her when he spots a piece of egg on her cheek. "There's some egg on your cheek." He takes it off with his finger and eats it. "Hmm cold egg isn't too bad."  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:36 pm
Galdonos

Aya's blushed darkened a bit and she rubbed her own cheek "You shouldn't eat things off of peoples faces." She stated and watched him for a moment and then walked into the school as they arrived.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:50 pm
Neon_Showers

"Wasn't thinking, my bad." Kukuro follows her into school, stopping at his shoe locker and switching to his school shoes. "I'll see you after school Aya." He smiles and waves at her before turning and heading to his first period class.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 am
Galdonos

Aya went over to her own locker and placed her bag inside, she took out her homework, notebook, and a pen before going to her first class. Once in her class she sat in her seat and said good morning to her friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:39 am
Neon_Showers

Kukuro Arrives at his first class and sits in his seat. He talks with some of his friends, discussing what colleges that'll be applying to. The teacher enters the class and starts the lecture. He listens to the teacher's lecture, taking notes as needed. The bell rings and Kukuro grabs his stuff for the next class. (time skip to arriving at home.) Kukuro heads up to his room, letting out a sigh. He goes into his room and shuts the door, changing into his regular clothes before getting to work on his homework.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm
Galdonos

After school Aya and her friends stopped at the park to relax a bit before she headed home. Once home she took her shoes off by the door and went to her room, she closed her door and changed into her normal clothes and tied her hair back into a pony tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro finishes his homework and goes down to the kitchen to grab a glass of green tea. He leans against the counter and rubs his temples, trying to will away his headache. He sits down at the table and thinks about his college options while drinking his glass of tea.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Galdonos

After finishing her own homework she went downstairs and noticed Kukuro was drinking some tea "Something wrong Kukuro?" She asked and went into the kitchen to get a cup of juice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro looks over at Aya when she speaks "Just a small headache from all the stress from college prepping. I just need to relax a little is all." He closes his eyes and rubs his forehead, willing the headache away.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 pm
Galdonos

Aya walked back over to him after getting herself a glass of juice "You shouldn't wory to much, your very smart any college would take you." She stated and placed her glass down on the table "Here, I'll help you relax." Ayasaki said softly and started massaging his hsoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:25 pm
Neon_Showers

"Thank Aya, I'm glad that you believe in me." Kukuro relaxes more as Aya massages his shoulders "That feels great, where did you get so good at this?" He lets his head fall forward as the tightness in his shoulders slowly disappears.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 pm
Galdonos

Aya smiled brightly "Don't worry about it, just relax." She continued on for a few minutes and then took her hands away from him and drapped them over his shoulders and leaned forward a bit. "Now if you ever feel stressed again just come to me and I'll make you feel better." Aya smirked lightly and moved away from him, she picked up her glass and started walking back to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro froze when he felt Aya drape her arms around him and lean forward. "I...I will thanks again Aya. He finishes his tea and heads back upstairs to read for a little but, the feeling of Aya against him still fresh in his mind. Kukuro shakes his head, trying to clear his mind. I can't think of Aya like that, she's my sister. I gotta clear my head. He stands up and heads back downstairs to make dinner.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 pm
Galdonos

Aya kept her door opened and sat down at her desk, she drank a bit of her juice and opened her laptop and started playing a game. She hummed lightly to herself and messaged a few of her friends.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff