Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:52 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake don't know what going on and stand close to Raye.he looked at her"maybe we can go to sleep...or i don't know"he said pulling his hood down and looking around the house.it's not good as his house back at his town  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:30 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake don't know what going on and stand close to Raye.he looked at her"maybe we can go to sleep...or i don't know"he said pulling his hood down and looking around the house.it's not good as his house back at his town

Raye sighed at him slide to sit the floor beside her bed looking up at him and patting a spot beside her." Let's just talk and i have to explain somethings about my home?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:53 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken sit down next to Raye knowing this would be not good.he felt weird being the alone human who is in this town right now"so what do you have to do tell me Raye?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken sit down next to Raye knowing this would be not good.he felt weird being the alone human who is in this town right now"so what do you have to do tell me Raye?"

" Well being a human, everyone will treat you like your a dog because 1st. your kind killed my father and 2nd. Male Goblins are very protective of females cause our kind mate early like in their teenage years or early twenties and i'm like the beautiful daughter of the former father of this clan... so all the goblins think you are human lover..." she said as her face turn red as she explained to him  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:18 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" Well being a human, everyone will treat you like your a dog because 1st. your kind killed my father and 2nd. Male Goblins are very protective of females cause our kind mate early like in their teenage years or early twenties and i'm like the beautiful daughter of the former father of this clan... so all the goblins think you are human lover..." she said as her face turn red as she explained to him

Drake laughed after that"sorry about that Raye i was thinking that this was more bad...i'm sorry for what happened to your father but i will make sure noting happened to you"he hold his arms around her"so goblins are a weird race"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:24 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed after that"sorry about that Raye i was thinking that this was more bad...i'm sorry for what happened to your father but i will make sure noting happened to you"he hold his arms around her"so goblins are a weird race"

" I can say that same for your race! you was trying to seduce me early today" she laughed and punch him in the shoulder. as they fall backward onto the floor.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:28 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" I can say that same for your race! you was trying to seduce me early today" she laughed and punch him in the shoulder. as they fall backward onto the floor.

Drake move back onto the bed"my race is not odd i'm the one who is odd"he leaned down to kissed her forehead
(so what going to happened now?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake move back onto the bed"my race is not odd I'm the one who is odd"he leaned down to kissed her forehead
(so what going to happened now?)

" what do you mean?" she asked
( i think they will stay in the village for a couple more. i think the Raye's village going into a war)  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:47 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake move onto his side"it's noting"he fall of asleep with his cloak on his body  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake move onto his side"it's noting"he fall of asleep with his cloak on his body

Raye fell asleep a couple minutes after him

The next day
When the Sun shine in her eyes, Raye woke up with a sleepy haze and then felt a hand on her waist--it was drake's. She looked up at him as he slept. His red hair fell in his face, he looked childish and with a sweet grin on his face. she wondered what is he dreaming about. "Wake up Drake" she yawned  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

hearing her voice force him out of his deep sleep.he move a hand to her cheek and leaned in to kissed her lips"moring Raye"Drake said not knowing why she is looking at him.he felt a bit happy that his dreams are not filled with nightmares driving him close to the end of losing his mind  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

hearing her voice force him out of his deep sleep.he move a hand to her cheek and leaned in to kissed her lips"morning Raye"Drake said not knowing why she is looking at him.he felt a bit happy that his dreams are not filled with nightmares driving him close to the end of losing his mind

Raye blushed hard and then slap him out of surprise, regretting her decision she said " Sorry Drake," she blushed  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:26 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
drake was not happy about being slap"you are going to pay me for that slap"his hands hold her arms down onto the bed"have anything in mind?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:45 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
drake was not happy about being slap"you are going to pay me for that slap"his hands hold her arms down onto the bed"have anything in mind?"
" Don't even think about kissing me," she hissed while blushing at him.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:39 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned down to kissed Raye on the lips"what are you going to do about it?"he asked with a light smile on his face  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff