Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Pleasure and Your Pain. [1x2 - Closed and Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Gaz shifted back with the notebook inside his hands. "Lilith... I need to talk to you." He turned around seeing her not there. "damn.." He walked the hallways trying to trace her scent. He opened the notebook to a fresh page and started drawing. User Image When he was done he put the sketchbook in lilith's usual hangout.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:22 pm

User Image

After a while, the Rabbit awoke to breakfast and black-silvery red silky satin sheets. Yawning and stretching out like a feline, she sleepy made her way towards the kitchen with both her ears and miniature Night Demon horns out. Her Rabbit tail twitching excitedly for food as her stomach rumbled. Rubbing her eyes awake as she walked in the kitchesn holding her stomach as yawned softly, but enough to cause the Shadow Dragon cooking to look over at her warmly. To this she smiled as well as she ran over and glomped on him. "Niisan! Whatcha cooking?" she purred happily and he nuzzled her affectionly, "Breakfast since I know you didn't eat anything before you left the house this mourning." he teased her lightly as she giggled in guilty. Damn! She was caught... but that's what was alll said as she watched him cook from her new seat at the island chair. Awaiting her food impatiently as her stomach softly rumbled again.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:37 am

User Image

Lilith awoke to sun light and frowned. She turned her head and noticed that she had fallen asleep in her hide out. her sketch book lying beside her for some reason and her home work beside that. She frowned and looked at her phone, it was 5:30 in the morning, and the tigress was hungry. "Great, I passed out at school." she said, stretching. Lilith quickly gathered her stuff, and took a short cut through the trees to get to the ground as she ran for home.

It had taken a few minutes, but Lilith was unlocking the door to the condo and had ran up to her room, grabbing a spare change of clothes, and ran into the master bath that was joined to her room. She took a shower, brushed her teeth and hair, then ran over to collect her art project that was due today, glad that she had finished it a week before.

Next, she ran into the kitchen, dropping her stuff in the arm chair in the living room as she began to cook breakfast. Taking out all the ingredients, she cooked an omelet with red, green, orange and yellow peppers, some garlic and cloves, and a lot of cheddar cheese. She was also cooking breakfast sausages and bacon. Once all the food was cooked, she ate hers, and left her brothers food, knowing he wakes up later, and eats later.

Now, around 7, Lilith picked up everything she needed for school, and left. In a few minutes, she was in home room with two note books, one for her and one for Ali, taking down the notes from yesterday.

Layla Listressa

marauder25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Gaz woke up in his bed feeling empty. "why did i have to treat her like that?" He rolled over, thinking, "she probably hates me now." He got up slowly smelling food. He winced as a sharp pain stabbed his abdomen. He held his abdomen and stared down as blood leaked through his shirt. A wave of dizzyness hit him and he collapsed to the floor.
He woke up sometime later with a killer headache. "what happened?" He thought out loud. He slowly got up and made his way into the kitchen. "Better not starve to death in the least." He ate with his best effort. He went to the bathroom and grabbed the bandages and wrapped his abdomen with it. He then put on a red shirt and went to school.

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 pm

User Image

Lilith Had finished her note taking and was reading a book, sitting on the window seat. It was a nice sunny place as she sat there quietly, feeling the eyes of the other students as they came in. They knew her and her brother had a fight, since it had took place in the class room. It was normal life for her. She smiled tho, Lilith had completed all the home work, and it was now sitting on the teachers desk, every last work.

The bell had wrong, so the Tigress made her way to her seat, noticing her brother on the way. She ignored him for the most part, wanting to concentrate on the lesson since she had two take extra good notes for Ali. If her brother wanted to talk, he could at free time, or lunch. It didn't matter to her since he hated her.

Layla Listressa

marauder25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:31 pm

User Image

After a while both of them sat on the island counter in a comfortable silence while eating. But that's when Alice's bangs fell over her eyes as she stopped eating. This didn't go unnoticed by the Shadow Dragon. "Alice-chan. What's wrong?" he asks with his mouth half full of food as those blood red dragon eyes stared, no poured, into her very being. Her cheeks gained a tint pink as she tried not to look at him. "I... I was thinking about what the Oracle Miko said about me before I left. How someone who could stare into my eyes and not feel any lustful or seven sinfully feelings towards me would be the one and only for me. And.... I was thinking that...." she trailed off nervously. Her whole face starting to turn a new color of bright red from embarrassment. It was something she had always had thought of but forever pushed away until now. It grew longingly quiet and eerie. She bit her lip as she couldn't feel his gaze on her anymore. Nervousness and uncertainty crept into her scent as she gathered her things together and went to the sink. Starting to wash her plate and cup, it was nt long before she turned off the water and avoided all eye contact with her 'Niisan'. Way to go! Great Alice... lets hope you can fix after you come back... "Hey, I'm gonna go to the store. You can come with if ya want?" she offered almost hopefully and when she turned to face him finally as the blush on her cheeks vanished, she found him gone. Pouting slightly as she grabbed her keys and went for the door when out of nowhere Rogue had her pinned her against the door and she gulped when he locked it slyly but she heard it before her frantic heartbeat had filled her ears. Her whole face flushing red as she recognized that look in his eye again. But here she was. A stuck little Rabbit in the arms of her Shadow Dragon.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Gaz sat down and winced a little. He tried all he could to make the wound not bleed. He squeezed his eyes shut in pain. "gah!" He muttered under his breath. He tried hard not to fall unconcious, as he tried everything started to go grey. "D-damn." He slumped out of his chair and fell to the ground. 'lilith.... i'm sorry' He heard of the student get up to try and help, but heard nothing else.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 pm

User Image

Lilith saw her brother collapse. She panicked and ran to where his body lay. "Gaz wake up, this isn't funny" she said, her voice holding her panic. She was shaking him, trying to get Gaz to wake up, but nothing worked. Her hands felt wet, and she took them off her brothers stomach, only to revel at the sight of blood. His Blood!

Tears streamed down her face as she yelled orders. "You god dam stupid teacher, call 9-1-1 now" she said, throwing a bag at the teacher who just sat there doing nothing. But once threatened, the lazy adult got up. The tigress was in full force, and the students could tell as they rushed about, staying out of her way unless needed.

Lilith had gotten some to get her materials she needed, and once she had everything, she began to try and stop the bleeding, starting by cutting his shirt off, revealing her brothers muscles to the girl populating in class. She had them leave immediately.

Once the fan girls were out, Lilith was surprised to see bandages wrapped around him. "Idiot, you should have gone to the hospital." she muttered, cutting the bandages off, then began to clean the blood away, finding a gash. She frowned. It was huge, and this worried her. But, she would try to stop, or at least slow the bleeding down by pressing the towels she had some one get.

A few minutes later, the ambulance arrived, the bleeding was slowed down and the twins were on their way to the hospital. Once at the hospital, Lilith was told that Gaz had to go for surgery, and would need a blood transfusion for the amount he lost and had a slim chance of survival.

Since the two were compatible, Lilith gave enough blood to help her brother. It was a few hours until the news that Gaz had survived surgery, and was in the I.C.U recuperating. It made her relieved that her brother would live. She stayed in the room that Gaz occupied, watching him, and crying, until she fell asleep.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm

User Image

It had been a few hours before Alice awoke, sitting up straight and gasping for air. She held the covers tight around her frame as she felt literally as if someone stabbed her in the back. Scanning around she saw Rogue fast asleep and she quietly snuck out the bed. It was nightfall so her inner Night Demon came out. She changed into her clothes and slipped out of the house. Only those horns were showing and those empty void eyes going to the source of the pain. Gaz. She had managed to slip through untraceable and everyone unalarmed. Those starry Night empty void eyes piercing through the darkness as her fangs grew longer. Those small curved horns growing brighter slightly as she silently made her way to his bedside and bit into the spot where his shoulder and neck met. Speeding up his healing process by scarificing her own. After he was well enough to be let out within a few days and her back felt better. She seperated from him but not before licking the wound clean of any blood or scent of her or his blood. By mourning there would be no trace of any bitemark the her inner Night Demon had officially claimed him by healing him as she disappeared into the shadows. Reappearing back into Rogue's room as she yawned half asleep and crawled back into bed with him. Sunggling close to him as he wrapped his arms around her protectively. He was warm, and with that thought. She fell fast asleep.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm

User Image

Lilith had woken up some time in the middle of the night. She thought that she had saw a bright light, but was mistaken. Her brother seemed to be doing fine, and she smiled, as she brushed the hair from his face, and kissed his fore head. Her stomach grumbled as she exited the room quietly, walked past the nurses desk, nodding slightly as she said she was getting food and would be right back, then left down to the nearest Tim Horton's. She ordered a large triple triple, a dozen donuts, a box of glazed timbits, and half a dozen bagels with butter and cream cheese.

The tigress ate most of the bagels and timbits before returning back o her brothers room, sipping the hot chocolate, did the home work, and ate the rest of the timbits.
Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

User Image

When dawn approached, that is when the Shadow Dragon awoke to find his little Rabbit snuggled within his arms and he smiled down at her. The rising sun gave her a softened outline from the over looking view of his condo window that gave a wonderful sight of the city. But the beauty in his arms- no! He needed to stop this train of thought reluctantly. He was older than her since she was only in her last year of high school. A senior. And him? He was a grown man whom still appeared within his late teens and early adulthood. Thanks to his Dragon Youth. But the Dragon couldn't help the longing feeling of company snuggled ul against him with no restraints. So with a tired sigh he closed his eyes for a moment. Enjoying the peacefulness when suddenly...

Alice licked him.

Instantly his left red eyes cracked open curiously to see that she was grinning. Still in her Night Rabbit mode he grinned as well before she tackled him and he wasted no time playing around with her. And yet maybe this is why he rarely lets her go one dates... Maybe it's because he wants to keep her all to himself? Probably. But the thought didn't last long as she nibbled a sensitive spot below his jawline before he growled warningly as he tackled her.

Guess he wasn't gonna be able to make it to the Council this mourning.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 am

User Image

Lilith watched the rising sun. it would be the start of he weekend, and a lot has happened. She turned back to the room where her brother laid on the hospital bed, a nurse coming to check on him. Handing the nurse her number, she told her to call if anything happened to her brother, then left a note on he bed side table that said;

'If you wake up bro, i'll be back as soon as i can, so don't worry. I'll have some of your favorite things too.
Be back soon, Lilly
p.s. next time something is wrong, tell some body got it!!!!!'

She then left the hospital and headed back to her house, had a shower got changed and freshened up then ate a light meal. In a little while, Lilly made her way down the hall with the notes from all that school work and rapped on the door to Ally's and Rogue's pent house, waiting for a reply. It was time she kept her promise to the secretive dragon, and she didn't mind.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

User Image

After around a couple minutes Alice was knocked out from all the tickling and stuff they did as her more Rabbit side showed since daytime was approaching fast. That was when he reluctantly slipped out remembering the Tigeress was coming so he got into the shower and changed. Afterwards he cleaned up the condo and was starting to make brunch when he heard a knock on the door. He ran a hand through his semi wet raven hair as he turned off the oven to place the one omelet one a plate for Alice and carried it into his room while putting it next to her on the nightstand next to her side of the bed. Covering her up modestly as he shut the door then walked to the door where the Tigeress was waiting outside. Checking his suitable appearance before cracking the tension in his neck as he unlocked and opened it enough to where there was a full profile of it in the doorway. He looked at her, but careful not to stare. "Hello, you must be here for Alice obviously. Well she's asleep, but I guess you could come in and wait for her to wake up which will be shortly." he said in his deep baritone but monotone voice. Obviously a little reluctant since he just awoke

User Image

Lil_Angel_D
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

User Image

Lilith looked at the male who came to the door and smiled. It was Rogue, the secretive dragon. "Afternoon" she said, tilting her head happily. She noticed that both of them were sporting semi wet hair. "Guess I'm not the only one who had a bad time sleeping" she said in a small voice, her face shifted a bit, but was gone in a flash. She was here for Ally.

Lilith noticed the reluctance, her face cooling to some what of concern. "If I came at a bad time, I can leave and come back later, I only live down the hall." she said, her eyes showed that she was worried for the man in front of her. Even though he was a foot taller then her, she could tell there was tiredness under his eyes.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Rogue blinked several times before shaking his head. "It's no trouble to be honest. Come in." he insisted for Alice's sake and stepped aside to let her inside of the large condo. "Unless you have anywhere else you need to be right now." he added curiously while looking at her directly.

User Image

Lil_Angel_D
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas