Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Life for the Master(DrakXDutcess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Blaze looked at him and got up.

~Timeskip~

Few weeks later, Blaze was feeling better than ever and was training by herself in the forest without Fury or Artorisa knowing. She usually came home around dinner time but would be panting hard. Artorisa had no idea she was level 40 by this time. All she needed was a fire stone. She was currently meditating under a waterfall. being a fire type she was weak against water types but was working on that by being under a small waterfall. Sure it drained her energy some but it was worth it if it meant being stronger. No one knew of this place but her. So she knew she was safe.Plus she had a collar on her neck just in case. Artorisa had been getting mad at her for running off but she knew he would be surprised. By this time she was panting and got some water from the spring that was where she was training. Then she used Flame thrower at the waterfall and caused a huge amount of steam to go into the air.

Artorisa have been training with Fury and what his real level is unknowed to anyone"where could have Blaze be right now?"he asked himself.Fury rolled to his side and rush into a attack before jumping back"Fury you are becoming more powerful then you were before"he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm
Blaze was taking a break and decided to go home for the evening. SHe was panting but came in through the back door as always. She wanted to surprise Artorisa and Fury but knew she was in for it when they came into the house.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Atrorisa was asleep in his room and Fury was looking at Blaze.his eyes just followed her like a raven waiting for a attack.his body low to the ground before in a heart beat he rushed at Blaze and had his fangs around her neck.unlike his older self he just move away"should not be leaving like that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 pm
Blaze yelped when Fury jumped her. Then when he didn't bite down she was surprised "I was doing something." She said before laying down in her bed after getting some water and food. She had been working hard and wanted to show them just how hard she had been working.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Fury jump onto his bed and spinned around four times before he laid down on his bed.Artoris walked over and knee down next to Blaze and hold out a pokeball"we are going on a trap you will need to get use to being inside one of this"he told her with a smile and left it there next to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm
Blaze tilted her head at the pokeball. SHe then whimpered not liking it as she looked up at Artorisa trying to say "do I have to?" She never did like closed in spaces. She hid behind him not wanting to get into the pokeball.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:33 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Fury grab the pokeball from Artorisa and use it on Blaze"Fury why did you....never mind it not that close.i hope"he said to himself before the pokeball stop rolling on the floor

(how is the inside of a pokebal look like? )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm
((Idk I've never been in one.))

Blaze then popped out and ran for it. It was too closed up for her liking. She ran outside and towards the woods as fast as she could. She stopped in an opening and hid in some bushes shaking and crying to herself. She just sat there in shock and cried with her eyes open. Her whole body shaking as hard as it could. In fact she almost looked like she was having an attack from shock. Her whole body was frozen as she sat in the bush.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am
[quote="Dutchess of Wolves]

Fury had followed Blaze and grab her around the neck.he take her back home and laid her down on the bed"the next time you do that Blaze....you will not like it!"Fury showed his fangs.Artorisa is in the next room thinking to himself why she acted like that  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 am
"Just leave me alone! Get out of my life!" She said angrily with tears in her eyes. Then she ran into the living room and over to her bed then drug it outside to the yard. She laid down crying refusing to go inside or eating anything. All she wanted from him was for him to accept her. To let her do what she wanted sometimes and not what he wanted. She hated Fury because of that. She wished for someone who understood her. All she wanted was acceptance from someone. But it seemed to her that was too much to ask. She was laying where no one could see her. She then decided she would leave and never come back. 'If they can't accept me I'll find someone that will.' She thought opening the gate and running towards the town. She didn't even look back not wanting anyhting to do with Fury or anyone else from that house. Soon enough she was in town and was looking for someone to call her own. She found several trainers but all of them were the same, heartless and cruel. But then she saw Artorisa's girlfriend but didn't know it at the time. She approached and looked at her cutely. "Hey there sweetie. You lost?" Akiza said and pet her head gently. "No collar. Wait I think Artorisa would know where you belong. He knows everyone." She said then Blaze ran off before Akiza could pick her up. SHe didn't want to go home. She wanted someone to accept her for who she was. Not for how strong or how cute she was.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa grab his old gear and head outside with Fury following him"boy she don't know what out there"running around the town asking have they seen a young pokemon around and told him that in the old house there was a young fire type pokemon.Artorisa opened the back door and pulled out a pokeball that was darkner then the night sky with out the moon"Blaze...come here girl noting bad will happened to you....that if i don't have to force her to come back"he remeber there was a another pokemon he had like her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 pm
Blsze was in the old house but she wasn't alone. She had met another Growlithe pokemon that said She had potential and that she was more than welcome to join their fire type gang. She agreed and growled hearing someone coming in. The pokemon that Artorisa was warned about was the leader. An Arcanine named Killer. He hated all humans since being abandoned as a pup. He gladly accepted Blaze as his own apprentice. She stayed in the livingroom with him while the others surrounded Artorisa and Fury. Blaze was with Killer evolving into another Arcanine who was more powerful than Fury thanks to her training. She recieved a fire stone from Killer and smirked wen she was fully evolved. Then there was a loud howl that was liek that of Killers only female and it didn't soudn too friendly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa had a sad smile on his face and drop the dark pokeball onto the floor"Fury it time to put all of them down.....Hunter it time to play"out from the pokeball was a hunter and it licked Blaze on the face,Artorisa looked at the leader"Killer i'm not going to have Fury show you marcy this time"Fury dashed at one of the Pokemon and take it down to the ground after that Fury had a mouthful of blood and wanted more before his eyes locked onto Killer,Artorisa walked over to Blaze and knee down he run his fingers into her fur"i'm not mad at you Blaze"he said with a sweet voice remeber when he stayed by her egg"is this the thank you...for me taking care of you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 pm
Blaze growled at Fury before she tackled him backward She bared her fangs at him as if to say "Back off." She then looked at Killer before he nuzzled her and got up. Blaze glared at Fury ignoring Artorisa. Her yellow fur showing she was a shiny pokemon. She then used flame thrower on Fury. Then huffed and walked off with Killer so he could heal. She layed with him and stood guard growing as she heard Artorisa and Fury coming. She was trying to show Fury she didn't need him looking out for her anymore. That she was stronger than she was and that she wasn't a baby anymore and was sick of him bullying her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa use his body to blocked the flame thrower.Fury had Artorisa on his back and let him fall to the ground with most of his skin burn"you are going to die!"Fury howl in pain thinking that Artorisa was died.Artorisa could only watch what is going to happened.the rage builded up inside of Fury before he rushed at Killer and bit his neck with his fangs digging in deep"i'm going to take everything from you....not ever time can stop me now!"Artorisa try to move his mouth but the pain was to much  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff