Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hated one (Remake and reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked down then said "But why does it have to be so far away? I like hanging out with you. I had hoped that you and I would become good friends." She felt like crying. Her ehart couldn't take much more sadness in her life. As it was her parents beat her and she was alone in this world since no one believed her.

Edward sighed as a crazy idea popped in his head. "hey how about you come with me. . . I mean yeah it sounds crazy but consider it a vacation." he said smiling cutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked at him and said "Okay. But I'll need to pack my stuff at my home." She then smiled and put her hand on his "Thank you." She said and smiled.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney looked at him and said "Okay. But I'll need to pack my stuff at my home." She then smiled and put her hand on his "Thank you." She said and smiled.

after a moment or two he started to blush. "ok lets go get your things." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:32 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney smiled and said "Alright." In all honesty she was dreading going to her apartment. Though she wouldn't get beaten yet she knew she would when they were alone.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney smiled and said "Alright." In all honesty she was dreading going to her apartment. Though she wouldn't get beaten yet she knew she would when they were alone.

Edward saw courtney look nervous again. "okay befor we go any where i wanna know why you seem nervous talking about home and parents."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney got even more nervous and looked down knowing she couldn't hide it anymore. "I get nervous because they beat me. No one will believe me because last time I told the police they didn't believe me since my parents put on an act. Everytime I try to tell someone else they think I'm just hurting myself and blaming my parents for something I did." SHe then had a tear go down her cheek. Eventually I gave up. I cry everyday that I'm alone in my room. I cry myself to sleep wishing to just end the pain. I've been to the hospital for trying to end my life. Not even Nina and the squad believed me> The only reason I'm the squad leader is because I'm the best at flips and stuff. In fact I'm only popular because I'm on the squad. In truth I'm the least liked person in school. I jsut want someone to understand me." She said crying in her hands.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney got even more nervous and looked down knowing she couldn't hide it anymore. "I get nervous because they beat me. No one will believe me because last time I told the police they didn't believe me since my parents put on an act. Everytime I try to tell someone else they think I'm just hurting myself and blaming my parents for something I did." SHe then had a tear go down her cheek. Eventually I gave up. I cry everyday that I'm alone in my room. I cry myself to sleep wishing to just end the pain. I've been to the hospital for trying to end my life. Not even Nina and the squad believed me> The only reason I'm the squad leader is because I'm the best at flips and stuff. In fact I'm only popular because I'm on the squad. In truth I'm the least liked person in school. I jsut want someone to understand me." She said crying in her hands.

When Edward heard all that his eyes were glowing bright crimson red. His horns grew and his wing came out. He hugged her close kissing her forehead. "i'm sorry. . . I'll be right back." he said vanishing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney watched him go and felt hsi anger. She began to shake. But her eyes started to well with tears. She waited for him sitting on a bench shivering in the cold.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney watched him go and felt hsi anger. She began to shake. But her eyes started to well with tears. She waited for him sitting on a bench shivering in the cold.

Edward appeared next to her smiling and holding a jacket to her. "here you go. Its a little cold out." he said as he was holding two bags with her things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm
"Thank you Edward." She said and smiled as she put the jacket on and hugged him. She then walked with him and helped to carry her things. She wasn't about to let him do all the work it was the least she could do to repay him. "So what did you do about my parents?" She asked looking at him. She was not as nervous but she still was a little bit.

Vincent Hammond

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
"Thank you Edward." She said and smiled as she put the jacket on and hugged him. She then walked with him and helped to carry her things. She wasn't about to let him do all the work it was the least she could do to repay him. "So what did you do about my parents?" She asked looking at him. She was not as nervous but she still was a little bit.

Vincent Hammond

"oh. . . Well i scared them straight. Saying things like if i heard they were harming just a hair on your head that i'd send them to hell as painfully as i could repeatedly. Plus i had your mother pack your things. . . Oh before i forget she said she put something special in the front pocket for a great night. . . Or something like that." he said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 pm
"Thank you so much. You truly are a good friend." She said with a smile and blushed as she kissed his cheek in thanks. She was grateful to him and wanted to be with him forever. But she didn't want to rush things.

Vincent Hammond

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
"Thank you so much. You truly are a good friend." She said with a smile and blushed as she kissed his cheek in thanks. She was grateful to him and wanted to be with him forever. But she didn't want to rush things.

Vincent Hammond

Edward froze for a couple seconds befor touching his face turned crimson red. "so ugh. . . . What is in that pocket anyways?" he said trying to distract himself and looked at her waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney reached into her pocket and pulled something out of her pocket. She blushed at what it was. It was a condom. She was red like a tomato by this time.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney reached into her pocket and pulled something out of her pocket. She blushed at what it was. It was a condom. She was red like a tomato by this time.

Edward froze again staring at it. His face was cherry red. "is that . . . . . A condom?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff