Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy nodded a bit, looking at the younger Gryffindor. When he struggled to finish his sentence, she chimed up, hoping to ease a bit of his tension. "But she's your sister, and sisters are weird... or so I've been told." She grinned as she sipped her tea, then looked back at the teen. At his statement of "She just sees me as the troublemaking prankster of the family," she nearly choked on her tea. David? A prankster?! Was she really this out of touch with her teammates? The poor boy looked nervous as hell, and that made Remy sigh. When he finally outed his issue, she gave a light smile. Sure, Quidditch was a bit of a touchy subject, but that didn't mean she wasn't still quite obsessed with the sport! "David, honey, don't be afraid to talk to me. Even if you want to tell me I should shove a fork up my nose, I'd still listen. You're my friend. That's what friends are for. You can tell me anything."

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Luchino Cafe

That was a fairly good response weird she could say that again. “Yeah weird that’s quite true.” He agreed. When Remy came close to choking on her tea David wondered what it was he said that’s when he realized he had said he was a prankster. “I guess that would come as a bit of a shock to you. I haven’t exactly been prankster material now have I?” David asked her. He tried to hide it from her since they’d met probably why he hadn’t been up to any trouble.

When Remy told him he could talk about anything including shoving a fork up her nose he couldn’t help but smile. Then he started to realize something she just said he was her friend… “You really consider me your friend?” he asked her and her he thought he was just that kid on the team she put up with. “Remy when I tried out for Seeker did you really mean what you said about believing in me?” David asked her seemingly more relaxed then when he had first started talking to her.

With: Remy

Wearing: Casual Orange

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:13 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy smiled at the boy, then sipped her tea. "Prankster I see as Luke. You're sweeter than mum makes tea." She shuddered lightly at the gratuitous amounts of sugar the woman used. She smiled when he did, a glint of happiness in her eyes. When he asked, in what seemed to be shock, if they were friends, she nodded. "Of course I do." At his question of her belief in him, the girl honestly had to pause. "O-of course I do, David. Why would you think I didn't believe in you?" Her eyes showed concern, curiosity, and some maternal instinct she had buried deep inside. Remy loved the kids on her team, and always would. In a way, she considered them brothers and sisters. It was her job to protect and love them all.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:39 am
User Image

"You would say that." David commented. "It's true thought, or at least it used to be." he told her honestly. David was truly happy that he was considered a friend of hers. He always thought of her as the sister he always wanted the one that understood the love of Quidditch. "Well... after I completely messed up I was always... afraid that, that might of changed..." he explained pausing for a moment before admitting he was actually afraid of something.

Knowing that he had little to worry about David finally stopped fiddling with a golden ball in his hand that he was hiding under the table. Placing his hands on the table he held the golden snitch from his Seeker tryouts. "Since I caught this during tryouts I told myself I wasn't going to let you down and I did just that." David told her as he glanced down at the snitch. "I almost quit after that game it would have made sense considering the consciences of my crash landing. If you hadn't of come talk to me that's probably what I would have done." he admitted.

This was the first time David ever told someone at length how he felt about that game. In fact he hadn't even told Shayna because he didn't want to make her feel sorry for him. Though it made him wonder if Remy even knew what the result was of his crash during the game.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy listened to David's words carefully, never once taking her eyes off him. When he held out the Snitch, she glanced down at it, before looking back to his eyes. When he admitted to nearly quitting, she gave a knowing look. "David... First off, I would never see you as a mess up. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. Hell, I've made more than I care to admit." She reached a hand out and laid it on his, closing his fingers around the snitch. Her eyes looked into his, a light sheen of building tears visible. "David, our last game, the Slytherin one, I gave up in more ways than one. I tried to cheat because it broke my heart to watch us lose. I felt my ideas were better than the instincts of the very kids I trusted to save my team from serious injuries. I was tired of failure, so I gave up. After the game was over, I threw my Captain's Pin away. I threw it because I couldn't handle the consequences of my own actions. It was Romy who convinced me to take my spot back, even though he didn't know how bad I'd failed him, and the rest of the team. That's what hurt the most in Steele's office. It wasn't having to admit failure to the teacher, but to you guys. I saw the looks a few of you guys gave me, and it broke my heart a million ways. After that... I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I-I had to escape the pain I felt. I ended up in one of the bathrooms. David, I ended up cutting my hair off and trying to blind myself. I literally couldn't face what I had done. The fact that you are brave enough to get back on the pitch for all my crazy practices and inane ideas tells me something." She wiped a tear from her cheek, then smiled softly. "It tells me that you're going to go on to be a great young man. I'm so proud of you, and I always will be."

murruelecreuset

{MY FEELS HURT!}

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

David knew that Remy had a point but in truth he never thought of Remy making mistakes. Sure she made them but to him those mistakes meant very little. Apparently most of the team hated that Remy lost her captain job. They probably would have preferred some other form of punishment. David watched as she closed his hand around the snitch. Looking into her eyes he noticed the tears building, he never meant to make her cry.

Listening to Remy’s words David was surprised about what she had to say. It made him feel really bad but by the sounds of things she may be needed to let it out. Looking at her his eyes were filled with understanding but also suggested that didn’t see her any differently. He had no idea that was going on with Remy but the pieces started coming together. “Remy…” David didn’t know what to say. “I never saw you any differently after that and no matter what anyone else might think I still believe that you were a great captain.” He told her placing his other hand on hers. Nothing Remy ever did would change how he saw her not even her deepest darkest secrets.

“In fact the majority of the team and not just Minn wanted you to remain our captain including Keith. Aside from that I never saw you as a captain that failed the team. Truth is that’s why I never told my sister that you weren’t Captain anymore… You were the reason I didn’t quit and you’re also the reason I tryout last year.” David knew they’d both had the worst two years in Quidditch to last a life time and just like Remy was there for him he’d always be there for her.

OOC: David didn't mean too...

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy wiped her eyes again, her soft smile set in place. David looked a bit lost, so she did her best to send an air of encouragement. After he said he never saw her differently, her smile changed a bit, but remained. "I didn't think you did. You're loyal, David, and that's one of the great things about you. Just be careful to place that loyalty to people who have your best interests at heart, or else you'll end up getting hurt. I do thank you, though. You're one of the people that has made me smile, even though my heart's been heavy."

As he went on to explain that Minn and Keith still wanted her to remain as Captain, she gave a knowing smile. "I knew about Minn, her petition and all, and I had a feeling about Keith. He reported my actions out of honesty, rather than vengeance. I'm glad he did, too. if he hadn't, I would have ended up ridden with guilt. Though, if I do try out this year, I have a feeling the Slytherin game will be the first time I'm knocked out of a game. Urgh. They are not going to be happy with me, are they?" She tried to lighten the mood a bit, hoping to make everything less tense. "I'm glad I helped encourage you to remain on the team. It means the world to me, knowing I helped you. Just remember, no matter what, even after I graduate, you can always come to me for help. So if you need something, don't be afraid to ask. I'm here for you, just like you're here for me."

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

When Remy told him to be careful with who he was loyal to he nodded. David would like to think he knew who to be loyal too but sometimes that wasn’t the case. “I’m glad I good at making someone smile.” He told her with a smile. “I know I can’t make you tryout but I sure hope you do.” He really did want Remy to come back but his sister was right he couldn’t force her into anything all he could hope for was that a little support and her love for the game would be enough.

“Hey don’t worry about Slytherin I’m sure there’s a few Beaters on our team that have your back. Besides they can’t knock you out if they can’t hit you and you’re one of the best Chasers I know.” David told her knowing full well that a number of the Gryffindor Beaters were still on her side. “Thanks Remy I remember that.” He said in a much happier tone. “Um speaking of Quidditch and positions I was debating about giving Seeker another shot… and I was wondering if you had any thoughts about whether I should or not. I know your brother is probably trying out for too and well I value your opinion on these things.”

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy smiled and nodded at David, then sighed at his mention of wanting her to try out again. She still hadn't made up her mind whether or not she should do that. When he said the Gryffindor Beaters would have her back, she gave a soft snort. "I said before I'd place my life in their hands with ease. Believe it or not, I had a very specific reason for placing each of you where I did. I wouldn't let someone on the team I didn't have full faith in." She listened to his quandary about trying out as Seeker, having to think for a moment. "Well, if you're going for a spot on main team, I'd say Chaser, since at the very latest, a spot will be open next year after I graduate." She sipped her tea, a very mysterious look in her deep gold eyes. "Tell you what. You try out, and work on your grades, and I promise I'll come and try out as well." She looked him in the eyes, then offered her hand for a shake. She would continue to help her teammates, even if she had to bargain with them. Now that she had lost her Captaincy, she knew what she'd had. It was difficult, but she was willing to make the sacrifice and take the walk of shame up to Elli, if it meant David would get help with his schoolwork and such.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

David remembered when she said that. Thinking about it Remy was right if he wanted to be on the man team which he most certainly did Chaser would be his best bet. He’d have to give it some real thought before committing. As Remy gave him a bargain he blinked a few times as he mulled over her proposal. “Deal.” David told her taking her hand and shaking her on it. Deep down he knew Remy would walk right back on the pitch. He wouldn’t have wanted her to if he knew she would be given a hard time. Elli had said that she would give Remy just as much of an opportunity to be on the team as anybody else. If she held up her end of that then he would truly respect Elli and accept her as his new captain.

“Now I just need to find the same sort of concentration towards transfigurations as I do for Quidditch.” David said knowing that was the first step to getting his grades up. Then came, potions which Remy for the most part demanded she’d help him with. David didn’t mind getting help from Remy it was Remy after all but his sister was another story he’d rather as somebody else. Besides concentration wasn’t working for him now and it certainly would help if his sister was involved.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy smiled at David, then eagerly shook his hand. Good. He would get his grades up, and she'd get to have a reason to march back on the pitch. "Only one problem, Bleiddiaid. You don't have a broom." She blinked, then realized she'd have to fly on her first broom, the Cleansweep I. That meant she'd need to practice her butt off.

Gold eyes looked back up when David spoke about Transfiguration. "Hu? Oh... I'm not the best at Transfig, but I know a few people who are amazing. I promise, kid, I won't let you scramble. As long as you ask, I will do everything I can to help."

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

Remy knew people this was perfect. That meant he wouldn’t have to ask his sister to teach him a thing. “Oh I’m not scrambling but potions and transfigurations are kind of a package deal with my parents. If I fail either one, Quidditch is a thing of the past and now with our deal it’s extra important.” He admitted. “But I would appreciate it a whole lot if you could connect me to these people that are amazing at a subject I can’t seem to concentrate on.” David couldn’t have been happier like a weight was lifted from his shoulders. Now there was only one thing left on his mind.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy gave a soft nod toward the younger Gryffindor. "I'd say that yes, school is important, and those two classes are good for you. Let's see.... you're a fourth year this year, yes? I would say Romy, because he's good at Transfiguration and Charms, or Dhylan, who aced the class with almost no added effort. I'll help you in Potions, since I'm fairly good at them. I have a lot of extra practice, though, since I make them for work." Yea... work....

She didn't know how to help his concentration, but she figured she could think of something, or ask her parents. They survived Terren, after all! Surely they would have some tips!

{I am really sorry it took so long to post! I've been busy with life stuff!}
murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:10 am
User Image

David knew they were very important classes for many reasons. Not only were they classes that hung Quidditch in the balance but it took away his chances of becoming an Auror. He wasn’t sure if he still wanted to be that still but he wanted to leave his options open. Nodding at Remy’s question he listened to her list off the two people that could potentially help him in transfigurations. “I’ll be sure to ask one of them for help. I really can’t thank you enough Remy.” David was really glad he had a friend like Remy.

“Um… there’s something I wanted to ask you about my sister, or maybe it’s more what she said… I know my sister said something to you after I let that day at the shop and I was just wondering what she might have said?” David asked. He knew Chloe said something but he didn’t know what and he wasn’t about to ask her. Granted he wasn’t sure Remy would tell him or not, not that she’s have a reason not to.

OOC: It's alright I won't be one probably all day so if you don't get a reply from me you know why.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ

I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy gave David a bright smile in encouragement. "Just remember: if you don't ask, I will. They are my close personal friends, after all." She offered a mysterious wink, then grinned. When he asked his next question, the older girl shrugged. "She was just being a good sister. Don't you worry, David. She's a sweet girl." Gold eyes softened, conveying an air of soft happiness, making her seem peaceful.

{It's fine! Take your time, sweetheart!}
murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ