Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Lonely Island : Home of Jack Harren Snipe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:33 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 925/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----Jack's eyes were opened to the oddity of illusion, to the frailty of reality when he walked through those doors. Each step took him further and further into the past, with recaps of everything he had ever done with Shadow. At one point he knew he had opened his door, one point in which his past had allowed him to access the one room he needed above all others. And when it did...Jack moved for the room, his cane clicking with every other step. While he didn't hobble he did sway a bit, for his mind was being overloaded with the information that every breath gave him. At the doorway he waited for Shadow, so he, too, could see what was within, figuring that at some point in his future he must have shown this off. Yet as he moved into the room there was a flash of light from his eyes, and he grunted, a hand going to his forehead as he felt the pain of his jutsu continuing past it's intended length. Opening his eyes a bit wider, Jack activated the jutsu again, ignoring the pain, and moving in.

-----The room beyond was larger than Shadow's, in fact being larger than the floorplans would have allowed for. In the center of the room lay what looked to be a seven pointed star ringed in odd glyphs and symbols, each point bearing a single black candle spidered with red veins. Unlit, they merely seemed to pull all light towards them, hungrily devouring anything brushing too close to where their flames should have been. On the walls were many shelves, bearing items of odd designs and shapes, each with a story or curse to go with it. Skulls hung from one side of the room, apparently tied to some sort of tree made of amber by human hair. Books bound in human skin, animal skin and others were strewn about on misshapen tables and chairs, all beneath a roof that bore an illusion of the universe above. The only light came from the myriad of stars and galaxies above, each casting the room in an odd, mysterious light. The room itself was cool, neither hot nor cold, but a perfect balance of each. Seeing the room with the odd jars of limbs and organs, with displays of studies that were better left untouched, and of course the odd and wonderous items that lay everywhere, one would assume it was a representation of chaos, yet it was the opposite. Everything was too neatly in its place, every mural of wars and monsters too straight or stain free. Even the tiny crystal spiders that crawled on many things seemed to do so in some sort of predesigned path, purpose in every stride.

-----Jack stepped into this room and tapped the ground with his cane. Immediately there was a wail, and something moved in the darkness near a particular cabinet. Moving towards it, Jack stopped a mere five feet and raised a hand before him, making odd gestures. The shadows melted away, as if a curtain had been drawn, revealing a cabinet wrought in bone with seven mysterious bells within. Each had a distinct shape, going from small to large, every single one a figure of a man or woman carved into the shape of the bell. Jack stared at them, his head turned to the side, and at last he spoke aloud for the first time since opening this door. "Mind you touch nothing, Shadow. I do not know if my guardians will recognize your future self." While speaking, his eyes never left the bells, worry plain on his face.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 9 8 0
α c :: 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----αs much as I had wondered what Jack was hiding in his room--not really--he never ceased to surprise me. And not in a good way. Following him into his room, I almost turned back around, deciding it was against my better judgment to try to get in in the first place. He didn't have to warn me about touch nothing; I had no intention of its.
-----The number of objects in the room that were part of a human or resembling a human was more than creepy. In fact, they made Jack look like some sort of psychopathic murderer. Not to mention the shadows were moving.Grimacing, I silently trailed behind the older boy as he made his way across the room to a cabinet made of bone. I didn't want to know what kind of bone. He opened it to reveal seven bells, each larger than the previous, and not particularly bell shaped. Or not like any bell I'd ever seen. Gripping my shoulder, I cast my gaze around the room again, half expecting something to jump out and attack me for existing. "Why do you have all of this, Jack?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry it's short again. I'm run thin on creativity and time.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 13 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

Lanfaer

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:34 pm
Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

A small white glow seemed to emanate from behind the largest figure. In moving it, a previously unseen silver bell sat, whether intended or not. Supposedly stranger things have happened in the world than a simple bell appearing where none like it previously had been, but this was Jack & Shadow's Island of Wonders. Safe to the touch, ringing it produced the purest sound, both high and clear, which carried on for several seconds longer than normal. No other immediately discernible effect could be found, other than its strange white emanations.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----The glowing of the bell behind the others startled Jack, and he stepped back a single step in shock. More and he would have tripped his defenses. While his eyes were all for the bell his words were for Shadow, whose question was ultimately the most important event in the room. "I collect things, Shadow. Occult knowledge, obscure knowledge, but more so I collect those items in the world with a powerful, magnificent ability but which caries the worst of curses. I learn here, and here I keep information of every known sort. Even I have never read them all, merely collected, though the safer of my items I now sell at my shop for coin and trade." With the cane of his he pointed towards the cabinet, the one with the bells. "Those bells are ancient, their knowledge and lore almost forgotten. Yet I have studied them, and know them to be the bells of a necromancer. Should one wield them, each gives power over death, though in different ways. Yet using them corrodes the body until the soul is ravished forever. Those other bells, however..." Lowering his cane to the ground, he tapped it lightly upon the wooden boards and ignored everything else as the room grew brighter, lights previously off slowly brightening.

-----Stepping forward , Jack reached over the seven necromancer bells and took the glowing ones gingerly, knowing that they had never been a part of his menagerie. Yet, here was Shadow, a creature of the future, so what was bells appearing in his sacred room to him? Looking once more at Shadow, Jack moved forward and held out the glowing bell in his hand, eyes focused on the younger male. "Take these. I do not know how they came here, but I suspect they must be of use to you in your time."

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:08 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----something glowing among the bells drew my attention back to them. Another bell sat behind the others, a white aura of light surrounding it. It seemed out of place, and given Jack's fixation on it, it was. I myself was so entranced by its glimmering that I almost didn't hear Jack respond to me. He collected things... but that didn't answer why he did it. Like usual, he was avoiding the answer I was looking for. On top of that, why would he risk selling such artifacts, if they were as old as he claimed. If any of this somehow fell into the wrong hands, if someone managed to break through Jack's barriers...
-----Jack picked up the glowing bell, and held it out to me. I just stared at it uncertainly. We didn't know what this thing could do, or if it was dangerous. Meeting Jack's gaze, and seeing the certainty there, I was basically forced to take it. Gazing at the object in my hand, I stashed it in my pocket, and looked back at Jack. Was he planning on us parting ways here? I didn't want him to leave, not until we found out where these doors led, what their purpose was. I looked away. "If you're leaving, you'll have to go back to your own time. I'm going to keep going until I find some sort of answer."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

Lanfaer

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:10 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Red eyes widened slightly at Shadow's words and tone. Had his future self done something? From the look on Shadow's face when he said "If you're leaving" his future self must have left, but for what reason he couldn't comprehend. Taking a deep breath, Jack shook his head slowly, his thoughts racing. "No, I will not leave you, and if my other self has I am certain he had reasons that, in the end, kept you safe. But I am your friend, your brother in ways, and I will not leave you to struggle through this alone. I will help, till Death's Hand claims me." And with that he rapped his cane, and the door to the room shut, and then snapped open once more, initiating the cycle of repeats again.

-----

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι couldn't stop myself from flinching when Jack said that he wouldn't leave. Little did he know, he was only a couple weeks away from leaving the village, and everything going wrong. He'd already left me alone, so his words meant little. I realized then that the real Jack, the one from my time stream, had no idea what was going on here in Kiri. We'd barely had a chance to recover from the prison break--I hadn't even got that--before this started. If there was a way to contact him, maybe he would come back. Something told me that wasn't true though.
-----Gripping my right shoulder, I looked back at Jack. My arm was covered by the jacket draped over my shoulders, so he hadn't actually gotten to see the damage, aside from the charred edge of my ear. I hadn't even seen it, since it had been bandaged while I was unconscious. I was afraid to see it.
-----My heart skipped a beat when the door slammed shut, and I felt the warmth drain from my face. I whirled, spinning where I stood to make sure I'd actually heard it, and hoping I hadn't. But the door swung open once more. My hand fell back to my side, and I tightened it slowly into a fist to steady my trembling, gaping at the door. "Jack... Mind racing as it sought an answer to the situation, I wasn't sure how to react, how to comprehend what I was seeing. "Why... why would you close the door...? How... am I supposed to go back...?" I hurried forward, to the wall beside the door, placing my hand against it. "No, that wasn't the door we came through to get here... Maybe... Maybe... If I make a hole I can get to the door?" That had worked to get into the academy. Thenel'fan had blown a hole in the wall, which allowed us to enter without scenes from the past playing. But how was I going to make a hole in the wall? I wasn't physically strong enough for it, and I couldn't use ninjutsu. Even if I could... there were too many dangerous things in the room. They could be set off. Fighting of panic to the best of my ability, I looked helplessly back at Jack.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

Lanfaer

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:37 pm
Lanfaer
Current Depth: 10. Occupants: Shadowseeker Hunyistir, Past Jack Harren Snipe, & Reiki.

Tao-Benshin

Misujage

VampireKittenz

User Image

The scene to unfold was not a regular scene indeed. Instead of more of the island, a black void stretched out in all directions. Just beyond the entrance, a Hyouton ice-way covered the persistently black floor to a point. Beyond that, Reiki stood, watching as a mysterious woman in white was trying to recede backwards. In doing so, she was fading rapidly into the darkness. Looking with their left eyes, Shadowseeker and Past Jack would see a blue tinge to the woman, while their right saw her tinged with red. Reiki's version was opposite, to where he saw her with red-left and blue-right. The only persistent color other than white was the solidly plum obi. The line at which she was beginning to fade was also the same radius that extended out from the door in all directions, to many floating eyes at the edge. This radius extended to even below them, giving a sense that the floor was not there, or simply transparent. Transparent screens hovered in front of them all, showing all locations in the village, while idly scrolling through each's time stream. Carefully picking out a screen or two of the current void, Shadowseeker & Past Jack could see themselves there without Reiki present, while Reiki could see a screen with only himself present instead. (both screens are visible to each party) In a floating screen of the apartments, Shadowseeker's genin, Miyamoto Aria, could be seen having her own troubles. "If you really leave, information that I'm here might escape, and I'll end up with more visitors, and I'd rather not have to look forward to that," the woman in white spoke to Reiki as she tried to recede into the darkness.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:54 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Shadow seemed highly agitated by his actions, likely do to his closing the door. Well, Shadow did not seemingly know, or remember, that Jack could transport himself if he desired. Even as Shadow looked at the wall with the look of someone hoping to smash something into oblivion Jack raised his flute to his lips, for the moment silencing the creatures that had been moving towards them in the darkness. Their presence was a source of protection, yet Shadow's presence here was alien, and they wanted to some assess the threat. Yet Jack could not allow them time to do so, not now, not when they had to move before the reset continued. Jack completed his song, and both Shadow and himself disintegrated into ash, and reformed on the other side of the wall, down in the living room of their home. Jack nodded to Shadow, hoping that he would understand that this had been a part of his plan, and then moved for a door, which he then opened.

-----The cycle continued once more, bringing them deeper and deeper into the past, until...oddly, the history stopped at the point that Shadow had entered his life. Why was that? Why was it that Shadow, of all people, would end his past as if it did not exist? Perhaps it was mere coincidence, as the back skips could only occur so many times. Perhaps, but it left an odd taste in his mouth at the thought. Either way, the world around them receded into darkness, shadows unending in all direction. Except...there were images. Looking at them caused Jack's eyes to widen, for not only were there people unknown upon these monitors but there were locations he had not seen, places that had been changed or altered, at least as far as he could tell from simply looking. Who was the girl there, before them, though? The one facing another woman, who seemed intent on getting eaten by the darkness?

----- There was much and more to consider, yet time was running short on his ability to speak. Merely two minutes remained, and that wouldn't last hardly at all. "Where are we, I wonder?" His voice echoed, filled with the chakra of his Voice of Persuasion technique.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Misujage

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:18 am
User ImageUser Image

"STOP WALKING!" The young boy snapped, both hands forming a singular seal of their own as the bridge of ice that branched from the entryway, to about where Reiki stood, would burst into a fit of small white birds. Completely composed of snow. "You will fix what you have done to this Village!" He would roar, elegance and venom lacing every word. He seemed to be lost in the snow storm of swallows he had created from his bridge. Guiding them toward his target, the woman who appeared in tints of crimson and azure. He almost seemed to merge with the mass amount of snow birds he had conjured. Dancing between them, eaten by the blizzard. Expanding their efforts towards the edge of the darkness. She had something to do with this nonsense, and he had waited long enough to ensure Ayon's safety. Someone he had not seen in such a long time. This woman was so busy worrying about Reiki escaping to bring others here, not knowing that it was against the young boy's nature to place his burdens on someone else's back. "Ayon, just be safe a little while longer."

[ OOC:: Just a quick question. Can we only see each other through the monitors? Or can we see each other normally, and then the two monitors that only show our separate groups? ]

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 280//280 221/266
STAMINA:: 260//260

TECHNIQUES
Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm ] [C]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
AandOE

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Misujage

Saint

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι was tired. And ready for this mess to be over so that I could try to heal. I'd completely forgotten about Jack's transportation technique that he used all the time, and realized my panic had been for nothing; Jack had everything under control the whole time. Suddenly there was the scent of burning, and then we were in the hallway, on the opposite side of the door, which was playing through the next scene oblivious to my panicked mind. I didn't snap out of my stupor until Jack went ahead of me, passing through the door. I quickly followed him.
-----The series of scenes ended, oddly, when Jack and I returned to the island for the first time after I received my headband. Given, that was, what, almost two years ago now. After that was darkness, which we ran headlong into. A semi-visible icy path led further into the darkness, and the far end of which stood a semi-transparent person. It was the white-haired by from the academy. Beyond noticing him were several other things to take note of. First was the white woman, who was walking away from a blast of ice cased by the genin. Second was the fact that she was somehow dual colored, both blue and red at the same time. Then there were the screens that seemed to be showing events from around the village. One showed Jack and I, another showed the white-haired boy, and yet another showed Aria. Doing my best to take in this new information, I waited for the woman to answer Jack.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:57 pm
The woman in white raised her sword to deflect the incoming snow storm of flying swallows, edge pointed out towards the group. One, two, several more, all cut down in fell swoops, looking to the three folks as if most of Reiki's attack simply disintegrated as the woman stood her ground. Those swallows left undefended skewed off-course, slicing through her outer garments with relative ease, drawing bits of blood. Dropping to one knee, the woman in red surrendered her strength to the dark ground beneath her, yet continuing to keep her resolve focused on Reiki. "No, you will fix what you have done to the world, shinobi."

The woman in blue continued to stand, eyes trained through Reiki to those beyond him, her visage unaffected by the Hyouton. "The core of another world," she answered Jack, waving a hand to dispel him back to his realm. At the attempt, the illusionist's silver bell shone brightly, pushing back the edge of the darkness, and keeping him from being dispelled, a high tone ringing in response. It also had another effect, producing a pure white appendage to where Shadowseeker's arm once belonged. Being sustained for a small while, its outer edges cracked with blue streaming chakra, and seemed to draw Jack's chakra into a small pool on his body closest to his dear friend. Jack's inner demons would feel pressure as well, being quieted as his mind healed. Reiki's grave concerns for his friends would take a backburner as his confidence grew in leaps and bounds. His inner self bolstered through the white brilliance, harmful doubt disappearing.

○ Brush Stroke
Simple :: B-Rank
A series of quick cuts that eclipse the Calligraphy technique in both speed and depth, but are much more difficult to work with. The cuts now pierce all the way through muscles, and can cut in to bone. This technique can only be seen by people with a speed rank higher than the user’s own.
• Calligraphy learned.

Silver Bell :: Activated. Complete effects unknown.

Current Depth: 10. Occupants: Shadowseeker Hunyistir, Past Jack Harren Snipe, & Reiki.
Lanfaer
Temporary assist through bell usage. Is not permanent.

Tao-Benshin
Temporary assist through bell usage. Is not permanent. Arm's similarities are to...?

Misujage
You can see each other normally, though Tao & Lanny appear transparent to you, and vice-versa. Apologies for not being clear!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:17 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Jack flinched as the words struck him, as his image distorted for a moment, yet the bell at his side rung out a pure, perfect note, and suddenly he was whole. Blinking inverted eyes Jack's expression became wondrous, his eyes finally alighting on the arm that Shadow now possessed. What was this? What had the strange bell done to them? And who was the ice prince that was likewise with them, faded out and washed out as an overused painting? Eyes somewhat confused, his head turned to look back at the odd creature, and then he felt it. The silence. Within his mind Jack felt a peace he had never known, as his other half fell still against the bindings and seals placed upon him. What all had been effected, he wondered once more, to the others? Would it have adverse effects?

-----Before his thoughts got much worse, Jack's eyes widened, for he realized what the figure had said. Cocking his head to the side, he moved forwards, towards the shadow figures, and his expression became more serious. "Another world? I knew they existed, but not how to reach them. How is it that your world and ours have melded? And what exactly has this male done to damage your own?" He was referring to the words "you will fix what you have done to the world, shinobi" that had been spoken earlier.

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Misujage

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:01 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe woman deflected the genin's attack like it was nothing. In fact it hardly fazed her, though she did drop to one knee. Oddly though, the blue part of her still stood. She mentioned fixing damage... had we done something? I had little chance to ponder it. The blue lady answered Jack and then waved her hand as if dismissing him. His image wavered briefly but then the bell he'd given me rang out a sound so pure it could have brought someone to tears. The image of Jack stabilized, and a bright glow emerged from beneath my jacket. Pulling the jacket from my shoulders to inspect where it was coming from, I raised my previously missing right arm in front of me in awe. The phantom limb was made of pure white light streaked with blue almost vein-like lines. By how it connected with my own, I could guess the blue was chakra, or something similar. Lost for words, my gaze slowly returned to Jack, and then the woman speaking to us.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Posting from my phone because we have no internet.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

Lanfaer

AandOE

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:46 pm
Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Misujage
Puppeting the awesome Reiki, as requested.

The woman in blue felt compelled to speak, even as she began to try restraining herself to do so otherwise. Something was wrong within her, but she could not pinpoint it immediately. Whatever it was happened prior to her trying to wave the still standing Jack in a dispelling fashion, and the following brilliant spark of light and sound. If she had to be forced to speak the truth, she would attempt to speak as little of it as she could. "Ninjutsu," she snarled, "and the same thing your friend has done." The latter answer applied to his question on the damage. Waving her hand to dispel him once more, the silver bell again rung out high and clear, shining enough to keep the darkness at bay. "You are mine, my creation! Go away, I command you!" She screamed out at Jack, her sudden loss of a calm demeanor and its quick descent into frustration vocally evident. Pointing her blue steel katana in an offensive action, she changed into a low stance, almost as if crouching, with her feet wide apart from each other.

The red woman was on her knee still as Reiki shook his head at her response to him. "On your knees already? I have not even begun to fight, but at least you remain here." Venom still seethed from him, but an underlying sense of undying composure emanated from the Hyouton. His ears perked up as the woman in blue spoke, and he trained an eye backwards to the transparent two behind him, while keeping his other still within the peripheral vision of the one in red. It was a good thing, too, as the woman in red stood, syncing with the woman in blue to return to white. Stroking his beautiful hair with one hand, Reiki produced a single hand sign with the other as he leapt back to stand beside Shadowseeker and Jack. Recoiling from the former as he felt his chakra pull violently towards the puppeteer, he took another step to the side, allowing for Reiki to continue to prepare a large amount of chakra.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff