Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She watched Umu as she had caught up and spoke up. She secretly routed for her in her mind seeing how timid the girl was. She watched seeing the girl with the tree and had to be impressed. Anything that didn't cause death or pain like her gift was amazing to her. As she heard an odd scream she moved closer to where Umu was, and as the door of the hidden room blasted away she would instinctively move Umu clear so it wouldn't hit her. Looking up at the voice calling out she thought it looked like a skeleton but couldn't be sure. "What the heck was that?" She looked to the others seeing if they were okay before turning to the girl and the tree. "Hey, you okay there? Pretty impressive with the tree." She'd smile lightly but worried about the strange thing's warning.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar was blasted into a tree near by. Being another spirit magic user, he was weak to the magic. His fur was smoking and he was barely conscious. He colapsed out of the dent left in the tree and laid on the ground face first. "An undead mage... looked skeletal to me..." He mumbled before loosing consciousness.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She noted the others then Gray who seemed to have gotten the full blast. She made sure Umu was well before going to check on him. As he slumped from the tree she whistled slightly at the impression before nodding as he spoke. Olivia turned him so he wasn't on his face and patted his cheek lightly. "Gray? Hey no passing out on us okay?" when there was no response she sighed and looked to the others before moving him for a better resting position. "So then, who's up for camping? I sure as hell can't carry him on my own if anyone wanted to try continuing."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

Instinctively Thayne was out of the way of the blast, though it seemed not everybody was as fortunate. He watch the small girl do her work on the tree and wondered just how this was going to work. When Olivia started on about Gray, a million thoughts coursed through his mind. "I uh... I could change into a dragon and carry him on my back.... He can't weigh thaat much." He made his remark with quite a bit of sarcasm, and hoped everybody understood that. "First thing is first. That mage, there's something really bad about him. It was an energy I haven't felt in a long time. Pure evil. If he's the opposing force that's trying to get the fragments, we've sure got a full plate. Umu, are you going to be able to spare the tree? Can you feel the fragment inside? If we can get that, we're one step closer." Then he returned his focus back to Gray. "What do you say we do about him? I can only stop the burning. I'm not a miracle worker." And with that said, he began to call the water to him. Though it wasn't his favorite thing to do, he pull water from the nearby grass and from his own resource and stopped the burning of the wolf-boy.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

lalaladeda101

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 am
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum made his way back to the catacombs. He took out the fussed shard and held them in his hands. He now had the shard of earth and the shard of the spirits. He began to cast a raise dead spell. All dead creatures came back to life. There were skeleton warriors, skeleton mages, zombies, whites, gouls, and even another lich. He sent them out to reek havoc on the world. He sat back and began to meditate on where to find the next shard.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 am

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

As Umu finished mending the tree something alarming happened. Something came shrieking out of the tree. What looked like a walking skeleton, flew by her shouting about the shards before shooting a blast of magic at Gray and flying off. She blinked looking stunned, her brain trying to catch up with what she had just seen. Turning her attention to Gray she followed Olivia to his side. She looked over the mark and nodded to Thayne as he spoke. "The tree will be fine...water will help soothe the wound and I can take it from there...also the tree said we could stay the night under it for helping it out"she said softly "I couldn't feel the shard no...I think that skeleton took it...there was something really weird about that guy" she murmured. There was something eerily familiar but she couldn't remember how. It was probably something from her life before she died. Those memories were faded at best, like trying to read a book underwater. The content was there but it was always just out of her reach. She shook her head. There were more important things to attend to.

As she waited for Thayne to start the initial mending process of Gray she wandered back over to the tree. Connecting to it again, she closed the way to the room under the tree. This time she sent a larger pulse of magic through it, deep from withing the tree there came rumbling, and creaking. The sound of stone grinding on stone before suddenly, the noise stopped. The roots lifted again to reveal a cozy cottage like room right where the tree's treasure room had been. She sighed and wiped her brow, that taken care of she walked back to Gray and knelt beside him. "Let me know when you are done Thayne" she said as she placed a hand on Gray's forehead. She could feel that he was still very much alive, just that he had been caught off guard. He would make a full recovery if they stopped to treat him and let him rest.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-In the forest.
What?-"Oh dear...this isn't the most fortuitous of beginnings"
Who?- Olivia, Grayscar and Thayne and Virgil.
OOC:
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia watched Thane and Umu work. Between the tree and helping Gray she was impressed and felt bad she only knew basics of healing. When they were done she' d look him over before looking about the area. "Thank you both. If anyone wants, I'm going to gather some fallen wood or such for a small fire." She was glad she would have control at least over that. She would head off not far but enough to be out of sight.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar sat up screaming in horrible pain. After a few minutes of screaming he feinted again. His fur was standing on end. His eyes and nose was bleeding. He sat back up, barely conscious. "The d... d... dead... they, they are restless again." He mumbled as he sat there rocking a little. He fell back, lacking the strength to sit up on his own.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

Virgil spent the next good while, trying to process what had happened. First, Umu had opened the tree up. Then, some sort of skeletal thing hit Gray with a blast of energy or something, knocking him out. Then it screeched, flew away and now they were alone in the woods. Virgil stood still, staring off into space as his brain attempted to comprehend all that had transpired in such a short amount of time.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She went about gathering small fallen branches and such about the ground when she heard a scream coming from the group. She paused debating whether it was wiser to see what was the matter or stay where she was. She noticed the woods begin to grow on the darker side and realized how late it was getting. She knew she could keep a fire going without the stuff to burn should they need to. She headed back seeing the other's fine but was curious seeing Grayscar still unconscious. "So, was he really screaming earlier or was I just hearing things?" She noticed the little cabin like room and was thankful for a moment. "We better get him inside."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:15 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey

Thayne listened intently to Umu's words. As she opened up the tree he didn't show any surprise. That just seemed like something she would be able to do. Then Olivia decided to collect wood."Be careful Olivia. Something doesn't feel right." Once she had left, Thayne went back to Gray. His fingers began to glow a very feint gray color as they traced up the wolf. Then, out of nowhere, Gray sat up screaming disrupting his thought process. "Umu, did you hear what he said? Regardless, it's bad to move somebody in his state but lets get him out of the open." As Gray fell back unconscious, Thayne tried to regain concentration. He put all his focus into at least soothing the pain. Then Olivia came back, seemingly due to Gray's scream. "That it was. You should get some heat started. I have a feeling all this water is going to chill out our wolf man."

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She nodded soon moving to a spot that was a little better for a fire and to keep anything else from burning, not that she wouldn't be able to control it, but should something happen. She set the twigs and such she had found down and held her hand over it. It would spark a bit but she would keep it's rise slow, no sense to burn through what she had gotten too quickly. "How's this, it's small but we're in a forest, I don't think it should be huge." She had to admit him screaming in an unconscious state didn't settle with her.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:01 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey

He nodded at the size. It was just right. He did however, get stumped on the idea of the smoke. They were in the forest, in the ever swift darkness, and they didn't want to give away where they were. Not that they weren't capable of fighting, but he thought that their enemy would have the upper hand. This fire however didn't seem to give off too much smoke. That's a plus, he thought. Then he took a moment to assess their full situation. "So, we have a small fire, which may attract enemies. An injured acquaintance, who I think just needs good rest and minor first aid now. We've got a place to sleep, though I think we need to take shifts. With Gray in this state we can't chance an attack. And did I mention we've only known each other for a day?" He chuckled a little to himself at how insane this whole thing seemed. Then he realized the other boy was still standing there. "Say Ginger, want to give me a hand with him?" He pointed to the body on the ground.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She would smile at his comment about the fire alerting others. "Don't worry about the fire, I can make it go out as quickly as needed. I have that effect on things." She thought about taking shifts and would sigh. "I will take tonight's shift. If something should happen I'm pretty good at yelling, and I can control the fire should it need to go out faster then stomping on it. Besides, Gray's down, I know Umu and you have got to be a little tired if anything between the tree and helping him. Perhaps should I call Virgil here can take some charge in protecting you three?" She was curious about the one with all the weapons but hoped he knew how to use them.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar began to levitate into the air. A white aura surrounded him His eyes and mouth opens, spewing out light. After a few second he landed on his feet and was returned back to normal. He shook his head a little and looked at the others. "God my body hurts..." He mumbled as he sat down next to the fire. He laid down and curled up. He stayed awake, but kept watching the fire dance. "The undead... they will be coming soon. I won't be of any use, I used the last of my energy to stop myself fro dying." He warned the group.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items