Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 pm
{Oh s**t, I wrong color'd.}

"Oh. Sorry. I said somethin' bad again. Please forgive me while I choke on the foot in my mouth." Scarlet sounded genuinely apologetic, and certainly embarassed with herself. She certainly had a way with words, didn't she? Silencing herself before she could ******** up any more, she walked towards the bedroom door and held it open for Lucian.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm
"It's fine." Lucian sighed as he slowly followed behind her, his footsteps occassionally interrupted by the tap of his cane hitting something. "I think it's just natural instinct. If someone is handicapped, people naturally feel like they need to go the extra mile for them to try to make up for their disability. To be quite honest though, I feel like it's a bit dehumanizing at times...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 pm
"Then I'll do my best to stop with that. You came here to get away from all that, and here I am talkin' like a fool and defeatin' the purpose." Honestly, after all these years she thought she'd learned to stop with that. Hopefully she would be able to break the terrible habit quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:05 pm
Lucian brightened up a bit though as he found the bed and sat down. "At least you feel bad about it, not that I want you to of course. I just don't think it really occurred to anyone back home as to how much pampering I really need. I'd hate to imagine the state of mind I'd be in if I didn't have you to treat me more like a person than a pet." he offered Scarlet a smile, hoping he was looking in the right direction.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm
There were two beds within the room, both almost large enough to snugly fit two people. She sat on the unoccupied and smiled right back at Lucian, despite knowing he wouldn't be able to see it. "You'll always have me for that at least, for as long as I still breathe. Maybe longer, if I can figure out how to haunt you right." she replied half-jokingly. "That's a promise."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:33 pm
"Well you'd certainly be the most pleasant ghost to ever walk the earth." Lucian said as he felt along the edge of the bed, finding the pillow to lay his head and the wall to lean his cane against. It wasn't the luxuriously soft bed he was used to, but it was still cozy. For now it was late and he didn't even bother shedding any clothes. He just pulled the blankets over him and eventually fell asleep.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:21 pm
{tiemskips~}

Scarlet, despite having gone to bed so late, woke up fairly early and went on to go about her morning chores almost immediately. She kept the bedroom door open and was careful not to be too noisy, lest she wake Lucian from his slumber just yet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm
Lucian was used to going to sleep much earlier and being woken up by now so he slept in for quite some time before finally coming to. "Good morning...." he murmured as he sat up and slipped his hands under his blindfold to rub the sleep from his eyes. Thinking about it he could probably stop wearing the silly thing now...Upon recieving no response from Scarlet and began groping around for his cane. "Scarlet?" The rhythmic tapping of his cane across the hard wood floors announced his awakening as he left the bedroom.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 pm
Once Scarlet heard Lucian from the kitchen, she called out, "I'm awake! Just lookin' fer...." As of that moment, she had been digging through her toolbox for several minutes - only now finding what she was looking for. "Found it!" A small pair of sheers, the closest thing she had to a proper pair of scissors. "I figured I could work on your hair when you woke up, so I was digging around for some scissors."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:01 am
"You probably could've fixed me up while I was asleep and I wouldn't know the difference." A small smile tugged at the corners of Lucian's mouth. "Just let me know what you want me to do and I'll oblige."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:06 am
"Come sit in a chair and I'll get to work on your hair. After that, I'll get you out some of Pap's old clothes and I'll let you decide what we do today." Scarlet smiled back at Lucian, wondering in the back of her mind what the reaction of Lucian's disappearance was back at his family's estate.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 am
Lucian eventually found a chair to sit in and held his cane on his lap. "Ah, I suppose I should take this old thing off, shouldn't I?" he said while starting to undo the knot that held the cloth over his eyes. He couldn't remember the last time he was around anyone without the silly blindfold on. As he attempted to fold the white strip of cloth in his lap, he blinked his eyes a few times, letting them adjust more to the air and lack of confinement than anything. Of course with eyes like his, the blindfold may have been more for the sake of those around him. They were solid black, like a pair of empty endless voids that would certainly send shivers up the spine of any common man.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 am
With how many lesser demons and monsters Scarlet encountered on a daily basis, Scarlet could hardly consider herself an ordinary woman. Lucian's eyes were quite a shock, making her drop her scissors onto the wooden floor as she stared at him for several moments. But they didn't frighten her. At least, not at the moment. "Uhm...Lucian? I'm...I'm going to need to get you glasses before I take you into town."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 am
Lucian seemed confused and cocked his head to the side with a puzzled frown. "Why? Is something the matter?" He was genuinely clueless. He'd never been told why he always had to hide his eyes, just that he did, sometimes getting some silly 'sensitive to light' explanation that he never did completely believe. And of course it wasn't as though he could look in the mirror to see for himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 am
"Your eyes...they're completely black. No irises, no nothing. Just pure orbs of onyx, but fleshier." Scarlet, surprisingly, only hesitated for a small moment before telling him the truth. "I don't personally feel like it's a problem, but the villagers are incredibly stupid and paranoid when faced with anything beyond the usual."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff