Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Huh, I think I might have heard a story about this room from my Mom." Lewis mused as he walked around the room, looking at the decor. I wonder what happened to this place. Lewis thought as he continued to look around the room.

"Anything interesting that she might have told you?" Datascape asked as she took a brief look around and then started scanning the room. From what should could see, it didn't seem like there was much here.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:09 pm
"Yeah, some Tengu guy taught combat in here, probably even taught a class to Blink and maybe my parents when they were here briefly." Lewis said and continued poking around.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 pm
The laughter from inside the gym grew louder as more voices joined in. Now a collection whispers echoed throughout the gym. In shadows, figure began to move in closer to the team, crawling like monstrous creatures over the rubble. The whispers became loud chanting of strange tribal-like noises and grunts. The light in the middle that flickered on and off then finally went out. There was dead silence. Nothing stirred in the darkness. Then the light came back on, shining on a more lively figure now sitting in the chair. "Right shame it is." The figure spoke in a Cockney accent. "Ole Leonard was just two days away from his bir'day." The figure seemed to be a young man, no older than 24. He was in a strange black and white jumpsuit. He rested his hands on the crook of a broken pipe. "So, what 'ave we got 'ere? A buncha snots trespassing on the master's home turf?"

Back in the classroom where Lewis and Datascape were, trouble began to brew. The door behind them closed shut, making a locking sound as it closed. The floorboard beneath them began to creak with noise and the walls came at them with a thumping noise. It was something was trying to get in. Finally, the walls gave in and something began breaking through the floor boards. Black and white dressed figures hopped out the holes created in the floor and walls. "Get'em boys!" They shout as they came at the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:26 pm
"Lovely." Lewis said and sent a telekinetic shockwave at the things coming after them. Depending on the situation, he was tempted to pull one or more of the weapons off the walls and use them to fight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade eyes the figure warily, fighting her instinct to make a run for home.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:55 am
Skye quickly materialized a staff to sweep and smack away whatever these things were. "Why am I not surprised that a simple mission turns out like this?" she said as she materialized a blaster and tried to blast the door down.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 pm
"I dunno, maybe because this happens entirely too often?" Lewis said and pulled a sword off the wall and began fending off the creatures attacking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 am
( emotion_facepalm I gotta remember that people are able to run away.)

The shockwave sent several of the Droogels flying at the remains of the surrounding walls, knocking down old weapon cases. The combatants themselves, who were armed with the weapons that had been inside the cases, dropped them as they fell. Many of the weapons were oriental, much like the one Lewis picked up.

Elsewhere, the leader of the ruins was plotting. Deep in the ruins, Darkside stood beside a glowing monitor. "Nightmare," He said in his grim voice. "What's the progress of the on Droogels? Have they eliminated our guest yet?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer immediately aimed at the man in the chair. She didn't bother answering his question and, within a split second, lowered her aim and shot. The arrow hit the ground at the man's feet, and a cloud of smoke billowed out. "Fade! Deadzone! Let's jet!" she hissed.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Nightmare
Mara Juthama

They say you shouldn't be afraid of the dark.
That nothing will harm you,
and nightmares are just dreams...

Nightmare frowned. "Slow. They're taking forever to do anything. A couple of the intruders are fighting back, and the others are running."

...But they're wrong. You should fear the dark.
For I am the thing that hides within it
and brings your nightmares to life.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 pm
"You know, I'm having a bit of difficulty trying to understand. Are these things just monsters or something else. It just doesn't make any sense. I wish I knew whether to hold back or not." Lewis complained as he sent another attacker flying.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 am
"I'm not sure either, but we should go." Datascape said as she was able to blast the door down and quickly headed for the open door. She'd like it better if they weren't trapped a room with all those...things.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 pm
"This BS right here is why I have no social life. Geez, maybe I'd be better off trying to get a date from You, Fade or Archer." Lewis said and sighed as he floated off after Data, fending off the monsters as he retreated out the door with her.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 pm
Darkside muttered a low growl. he was obviously annoyed buy the intruders and his guards. He knew he should had better sentries. "Nightmare, go aid the Droogels. I don't care which one section just get rid of this menace of ours. they mustn't interfere with my plans." Darkside then dismissed the frail girl.

Meanwhile, the Droogels were trying their hardest to quell the ongoing disturbance. The one in the chair fell backwards as an arrow was shot at his feet. As the thug is sent into a coughing fit, he manages to cough out a command to the rest, "Get'em!" Already merging out of the darkness, more of the fighters came armed with makeshift weapons, ready clobber the teens. Several were blocking the entrance and exits. A few were charging while other were hurling debris.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm
Turning around as the creatures starting chunking debris they were quickly finding it vanishing only to clobber them from behind. "Right" Dead said running behind her. He wanted to get to an area with more light his portals were taking longer to form due to tue difficulty to see a certain spot.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:26 pm
Nightmare
Mara Juthama

They say you shouldn't be afraid of the dark.
That nothing will harm you,
and nightmares are just dreams...

Nightmare grinned. "On it, boss." She slipped through the ruined hallways of the academy and put a hand to the little communicator in her ear. "Droogels in the classroom. Leave those two to me. Go help your brothers in the gym," she commanded quietly. When she reached the hallway the two intruders were trying to escape through, she put on the scared face that, combined with her frailty, made her look almost like a young teenager. "Can you help me?" she asked in a shaky voice. "I'm lost, and I wanna go home."

...But they're wrong. You should fear the dark.
For I am the thing that hides within it
and brings your nightmares to life.

omgIisonfiyah

Forever_Hikaru

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items