Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Exchange Student ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Sounds wonderful." Fenikkusu said and smiled as she walked with him to the cafe. SHe hugged his arm happily and kissed him from time to time during the time it took to get from their dorm to the cafe. Once there she ordered herself some coffee and something to eat. She didn't always eat spicy foods. Though it was her favorite kind of food.

Zarin had ordered a small coffee and a blueberry muffin. He had sat next o Fenikkusu and was happily talking to. Then he noticed something and frowned. "Here come the jocks for another round. Fenikkusu, get behind me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:02 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Sounds wonderful." Fenikkusu said and smiled as she walked with him to the cafe. SHe hugged his arm happily and kissed him from time to time during the time it took to get from their dorm to the cafe. Once there she ordered herself some coffee and something to eat. She didn't always eat spicy foods. Though it was her favorite kind of food.

Zarin had ordered a small coffee and a blueberry muffin. He had sat next o Fenikkusu and was happily talking to. Then he noticed something and frowned. "Here come the jocks for another round. Fenikkusu, get behind me."

"Don't hurt them too much, Zarin." She said getting behind him as the jocks came over. "Fenikkusu aren't you getting tired of this guy?" Jake said "No just leave us alone Kaoru. I'm with Zarin and you can't change that." She said and Jake raised an eyebrow. "Alright then. How about a duel? Winner gets Fenikkusu and the loser wont bother showing his face around her anymore." He said. Fenikusu looked at Zarin hoping he wouldn't go through with this bet. That he wouldn't treat her like some trophy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Don't hurt them too much, Zarin." She said getting behind him as the jocks came over. "Fenikkusu aren't you getting tired of this guy?" Jake said "No just leave us alone Kaoru. I'm with Zarin and you can't change that." She said and Jake raised an eyebrow. "Alright then. How about a duel? Winner gets Fenikkusu and the loser wont bother showing his face around her anymore." He said. Fenikusu looked at Zarin hoping he wouldn't go through with this bet. That he wouldn't treat her like some trophy.

Zarin chuckled. "You think I'm some idiot who would treat his girlfriend like a trophy? How about you get out of her before I tart to get really angry?" Zarin was dead serious. He wasn't afraid to hurt them."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin chuckled. "You think I'm some idiot who would treat his girlfriend like a trophy? How about you get out of her before I tart to get really angry?" Zarin was dead serious. He wasn't afraid to hurt them."

Jake gulped and said "Whatever. Your not worth it." Then left. He would think of a way to get Fenikkusu and nothing would stop him. Fenikkusu smiled and hugged Zarin before she said "Thank you Zarin. I love you." She then kissed him then the food came.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:58 am
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Jake gulped and said "Whatever. Your not worth it." Then left. He would think of a way to get Fenikkusu and nothing would stop him. Fenikkusu smiled and hugged Zarin before she said "Thank you Zarin. I love you." She then kissed him then the food came.

Zarin smiled. "I love you too." Zarin began to eat his muffin and drink his coffee. Zarin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and nearly choked on his food when he saw the message on his phone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled. "I love you too." Zarin began to eat his muffin and drink his coffee. Zarin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and nearly choked on his food when he saw the message on his phone.

"What's the matter Love? Something happen?" She asked as she drank her coffee and ate her cinnamon roll.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"What's the matter Love? Something happen?" She asked as she drank her coffee and ate her cinnamon roll.

Zarin nodded. "You could say that. It looks like my dad is coming to visit and see how I'm settling in."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin nodded. "You could say that. It looks like my dad is coming to visit and see how I'm settling in."

Fenikkusu smiled and said "Well as long as he gets a visitor pass from my dad then he should be fine. Just tell him he can't get into the school unless dad knows he's coming. The school is protected by a spell that keeps out intruders." She was really smart and pretty. She knew Zarin wouldn't hurt her or anything. She trusted him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and said "Well as long as he gets a visitor pass from my dad then he should be fine. Just tell him he can't get into the school unless dad knows he's coming. The school is protected by a spell that keeps out intruders." She was really smart and pretty. She knew Zarin wouldn't hurt her or anything. She trusted him.

"I wouldn't worry about my dad getting hurt or anything. Back when he was younger, my dad was call the 'Count of Death' for all the rivals that he had killed. No one could stop him. When he has set his mind on something, he can't be swayed." Zarin had learned that the hard way he his father wanted Zarin to leave the underworld and come to the university.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"I wouldn't worry about my dad getting hurt or anything. Back when he was younger, my dad was call the 'Count of Death' for all the rivals that he had killed. No one could stop him. When he has set his mind on something, he can't be swayed." Zarin had learned that the hard way he his father wanted Zarin to leave the underworld and come to the university.

"It's not that it's the force field that's around the school. No one, not even the strongest demon, can get through without permission. It's just the way things are done. Just have him call my father and he'll lower the force field for him. It's for the safety of the students father told me." She explained as she leaned her head onto his shoulder.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"It's not that it's the force field that's around the school. No one, not even the strongest demon, can get through without permission. It's just the way things are done. Just have him call my father and he'll lower the force field for him. It's for the safety of the students father told me." She explained as she leaned her head onto his shoulder.

Zarin sighed and then smiled."Alright, if you say so. He'll be here in the next couple of days, so we'll have to swing by your dad's office sometime today or tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:53 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin sighed and then smiled."Alright, if you say so. He'll be here in the next couple of days, so we'll have to swing by your dad's office sometime today or tomorrow."

Fenikkusu nodded and smiled as she looked up at him and said "Alright. We'll take care of it on our way back to the dorm. Sound good?" She said and kissed his cheek happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers