Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Return to you~ (1x1)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image Piper Evergreen

☀☀ Piper blinked then shook her head. "Nope. I have never had a boyfriend." She told him then thought for a moment. "But... There wre a lot of guys who asked me out... I wasn't really interested in dating them though..." She shrugged then took a bit of her sandwich. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

he looked at her confused, "Why not? you're a great girl and i'd bet money that you'd be even a better girlfriend. Those guys must have nice, at least one of them had to be."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 pm

☀☀ Piper felt herself blushing. "U-uh.... Well um... They were nice.... But... Um... I-I have someone else that I liked..." She told him honestly. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper felt herself blushing. "U-uh.... Well um... They were nice.... But... Um... I-I have someone else that I liked..." She told him honestly. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

"Oh really? Well tell me about him." He said smiling as he looked at her. He smiled as he looked at her. He saw her blushing and smiled, seeing her blush. She looked so cute...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm

☀☀ Piper blushed again. "Well... He is really nice and fun to be around... He is very good looking and smart when he wants to be. He is also dense and slow." A smile appeared on her face. "He probably would never think that I liked him. But right now... It doesn't really matter. I am happy with the relationship we have right now." There was a gentle breeze that lightly blew through Piper's hair. She tucked it behind her ear then looked over at Alex, a smile on her face. "Right now, dating is the last thing on my mind. And besides..." She sadly smiled. "I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling him that I like him." She told him then looked at the city from the rooftop.☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:25 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blushed again. "Well... He is really nice and fun to be around... He is very good looking and smart when he wants to be. He is also dense and slow." A smile appeared on her face. "He probably would never think that I liked him. But right now... It doesn't really matter. I am happy with the relationship we have right now." There was a gentle breeze that lightly blew through Piper's hair. She tucked it behind her ear then looked over at Alex, a smile on her face. "Right now, dating is the last thing on my mind. And besides..." She sadly smiled. "I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling him that I like him." She told him then looked at the city from the rooftop.☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He looked at her and felt jealous. He wondered who this guy was. He really did sound like a good guy... as she explained him to Alex. He looked at her, "He must have been a great guy. He must be really sad you had to move away."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 pm

☀☀ Piper looked at him then smiled. "Who knows?" She said then giggled. After that, she finished her lunch and stood up. "Thanks for eating lunch with me." She told him, a smile on her face. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper looked at him then smiled. "Who knows?" She said then giggled. After that, she finished her lunch and stood up. "Thanks for eating lunch with me." She told him, a smile on her face. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He nodded, "Of course. I'm always up here. It's nice to eat with you again." He was glad to be with her once again. It made him feel happy to not be feared or hated by someone. He had her and he felt happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:50 pm

☀☀ Piper smiled. "Yep." She said then heard the ten minute bell ring. "I better get going to my next class." She said then looked at him and smiled. "I'll see you later. Bye." She said then got all of her stuff and headed toward her locker. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper smiled. "Yep." She said then heard the ten minute bell ring. "I better get going to my next class." She said then looked at him and smiled. "I'll see you later. Bye." She said then got all of her stuff and headed toward her locker. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

"See ya, Piper." He said smiling as he saw her run off, before he stood up and followed her out.

Finally it was the last period of the day. Alex walked into gym, eager to play dodgeball. It was the only time people didn't hate him because he could throw the ball fast and accurate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 pm

☀☀ Piper walked to her last period of the day. It was gym. She smiled when she saw Alex. He was here too. Piper walked to the teacher and talked to him a bit before going into the girl's locker room to change. He changed into a white tee shirt and a pair of blue shorts, the gym uniform. She walked out, pulling her hair long, golden hair back into a pony tail. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 am
Yoshimi Sohma

he got changed into his white shirt and blue jean shorts. when he walked out he saw piper and smiled. she looked beautiful as usual... he walked over behind her and surprised her by picking her up bridal style, "Hey pipes."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:56 pm

☀☀ Piper blinked when she was suddenly picked up. She looked up and smiled when she saw Alex. "Hi." She said, still smiling. "You should put me down now... People are staring..." She said, looking at all the people looking at them. She laughed a bit. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:44 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blinked when she was suddenly picked up. She looked up and smiled when she saw Alex. "Hi." She said, still smiling. "You should put me down now... People are staring..." She said, looking at all the people looking at them. She laughed a bit. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He sat her down, then whispered in her ear, "THey are staring not because i picked you up. They are staring because i've got a friend." he then whispered, "Try to be on my team if you can. I'd like to be with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm

☀☀ Piper blinked then grinned. "No way. I am so going to be on the opposite team. I need a chance to kick your butt again." She told him, her grin remaining on her face. She always loved a good competition. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blinked then grinned. "No way. I am so going to be on the opposite team. I need a chance to kick your butt again." She told him, her grin remaining on her face. She always loved a good competition. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

"Oh yeah? Well bring it on." he then walked over and messed up her hair as he went to the opposite side of the gym. He was excited to see how athletic she was now... as kids they were almost equal in athleticism. he was curious how she was now.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff