Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked over at Yuki standing in the moonlight. He looked absolutly stunning, and the prince's cheek brightened in pink and his heart began to race. His blush worsened when he remembered what his sister asked, about loving Yuki. Could it even be possible? He asked himself and sat down on the bed, hunching over and resting his arms on his knees as he continued to think. Thinking seemed to be Ezekiels weakness, his thought's overwhelm him with unsertainty.
He looked back over at Yuki and smiled then just remembered something. "Oh our servants have already put you clothing and other items in the closet if you need to change into something else for sleeping." He finished them mentally faced palmed. He just put his shirt in there, what if he does ask about it? How can I explane is to him?

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki turned his head to look over at Ezekiel who was sitting on the bed. He nodded. "Okay" When he opened the door of the closet, his eyes wandered over to the blood stained shirt. Where did the blood come from? Why was he hiding it from him. Was he really a- Yuki immediately shoved those thoughts out of his head. It is not true. Vampires are not real. After grabbing a change of pajamas, Yuki headed to the bathroom and changed. He then walked out when he finished and put his dirty clothes neatly in a pile by his things. Yuki then glanced over at Ezekiel, feeling awkward now. He wanted to ask about the shirt... But he did not want to be rude. He will tell me if he wants to... He thought to himself.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel fell back and punched up at the air when Yuki left. "I need to tell him, but when?" He bit his lower lip in thought then felt his fangs with his tongue. I can't hide it for ever. He sighed tilting his head back to look at the moon. His eyes turned red again and he frowned. Then longer he hides it the worse it's going to be for Yuki to handle.
The prince lifted himself back to sitting right before Yuki came back. He smiled at his dear fiance. His eyes where slowly turning back to normal and he glanced over at the closet then back at Yuki. It's either now or never Ezekiel He sighed and stood up. "Do you want to know what happened to my shirt?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki thoughts wandered to the diary as he stood there in front of the closet. He squeezed his eyes shut. He had to stop thinking about it!
Yuki froze when Ezekiel suddenly asked him. He spun around and looked at Ezekiel. "W-what?" He asked out of the blue. "Ah... I mean.. Um... Only if you want to... You don't have to.. I mean... You can if you want... Um..." He began, not really knowing what to say in this situation. "I don't wish for you to tell me if you don't feel comfortable..." He said, feeling stupid now.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled as his fiance had troubles with his words. "You're still so cute..." He said softly then looked into his eyes. "Well, I...um...I'm not good with words..umm.." He bit his lower lip looking away in frustrations. He then remembered them moon and a idea popped like a light bulb.
He took Yuki's hand again and pulled him towards the window to the full moon. "I think it's going to be easier if I just show you, okay?" His eyes began to glow red again and he released Yuki's hand just in case he wanted to run away. His fangs got just a bit bigger and were now noticible as he spoke. "I'm sorry Yuki, but I'm a vampire and my family."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince called him cute. He blinked when he said he wasn't good with words then pulled him over to the window. His eyes looked up at Ezekiel and he had a confused expression on his face. What was the prince talking about.
That was when it happened.
Yuki's eyes widened when he saw Ezekiel transform. So it was true. Vampires were real. Yuki just stood there, looking at him in shock. He couldn't believe this. After taking a step closer to the prince, Yuki reached his hand up and rested it on the side of Ezekiel's face. He tilted it down towards him so he could see him better. His heart began to race in nervousness. Not because he was scared, but because he thought of how hard it was for Ezekiel to tell him.
Suddenly, a half smile appeared on his face. "Sorry... I made you say that... It must have been hard for you..." He told him, looking up at him sadly.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image
========================

The soft touch of Yuki's hand felt comforting and warm. Ezekiel looked into Yuki's eyes and was surprised, he found no fear in them. His fiance's eyes looked sad as he spoke. "i needed to tell you at sometime." He answered softly, reaching his hand up to gently hold onto Yuki's that rested upon his face.
The prince felt like he was going to cry. For the first time he wasn't hated by others for what he is. After many years of searching he found someone who cares.
Ezekiel pulled Yuki closer to himself looking deeper in his eyes. Gently he reached and moved Yuki's hair, tucking it behind his ear the slowly leaning forward and planting his lip firmly against his own.
Finally, I found someone I love.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah.. I guess so." Yuki blinked when he was suddenly pulled closer. He looked up at him and felt his heart racing as Ezekiel leaned closer to him. When Ezekiel kissed him, Yuki's eyes widened. He felt like his heart was going to pop out of his chest. The prince... Was kissing him! Yuki stood there frozen. W-what should I do....? He asked himself. After a moment, he slowly closed his eyes and let Ezekiel kiss him.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel held the kiss for a bit longer before pulling back to look at Yuki again. One arm was still wrapped around his waist and the other rested at Yuki's cheek. The prince smiled at his fiance then his phone began to vibrate in his pocket.
He groaned and reached in pulling it out, not paying attention who was calling he answered it with a hello like normal. Again a loud vocie broke through. "Oh my lord Ezeky you two look so cute!! Oh kiss him again!"
Ezekiel blushed and got a bit angry. "Wait a minute how-" He stopped in mid sentence and looked out the window spotting a reflection of binoculars from a tree. He thien spotted a pale hand sick out giving him a thumbs up.
"Amielia I'm going to kill you!" He yelled into the phone letting go of him, because his sister ruined the mood for him.
"Good luck with that brother. Just pretend I'm not here and continue what you two were doing, okay~?"
"Like hell I would knowing you're spying on us!" He then quickly hung up the phone and flung the large curtain closed not reveling anymore peep shows to his sister.
His red eyes got darker in color out of anger. His sister was always a stalker and spyed on him when ever he was with someone else. It made him so angry she still doing it and even left our country to get here and see what's going on.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

When Ezekiel pulled away, Yuki looked up at him bushing. Snapping out of it when the prince answered his phone, Yuki backed away from him, feeling very embarrassed. What did he just do? The prince kissed him! And he let him!
Yuki jumped when Ezekiel suddenly yelled. Who was he angry at? Who was Amielia? Many questions swirled around in Yuki's head when the prince hung up his phone and closed the curtains.
Looking at the back of his head, Yuki asked, "Is... Is everything okay?" The prince looked upset for some reason.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki he was still in a fit of anger and yelled at Yuki "My peeping sister just saw me kiss you and wanted to see more!" The prince blinked and pulled himself out of his anger realizing what he just said. He looked down biting his lip then looked back at Yuki. "Sorry...about yelling at you, Yuki." He sighed and scratched the back of his head. He walked away, well he can't really go anywhere. So, he walked around to the other side of the bed and fell on his face first. He felt so stupid, he finally knows he loves Yuki and kissed him, but Amelia had to ruin it like always. Ezekiel never got privacy with her around. And he just yelled at Yuki, probably hurting him a bit.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki flinched when Ezekiel suddenly yelled at him and his face turned red when he heard what he said. His eyes looked up at him sadly when the prince apologized. He watched him as he fell on the bed. His eyes closed and he took a deep breath. After opening his eyes, Yuki walked over to the side where Ezekiel wasn't and sat down on the edge of the bed. "You don't need to apologize... I understand you were angry. When you are upset, you take it out on others... When you don't really mean to." He turned his head and smiled at him. "It's okay. There is no need to be guilty now." His voice was soft and gentle when he talked to Ezekiel. He didn't want him to be upset anymore. After hesitating a moment, Yuki reached his hand over and lightly patted the prince's head, comforting him.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked up at Yuki and smiled seeing how understanding he is. "I'm glad my grandfather found you Yuki." He said softly and sat up. He smiled and kissed Yuki's cheek before wrapping his arms around Yuki's waist and pulled him closer. The prince rested his head on Yuki's shoulder still smiling.
"You're so kind to me even knowing what I am and my family. He groaned a bit remembering his sister out there. He shook his head and just nuzzled up to his fiancé more enjoying his warmth. "You're even cute which makes itg better but you have a wonderful personality that I like the most Yuki." The prince kissed his lovers neck and ear trying his hardest not to feed off of him at the moment.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was surprised when he was suddenly pulled into the prince's arms. His heart began to speed up and his face turned a light shade of red. He never got so many complements before. It sounded so wonderful coming from the prince. His voice made him have shivers up his spine. "Y-you don't need to compliment me that much... I am not that great..." He told him, feeling embarrassed. When the prince kissed his neck, Yuki's eyes widened and his heart began to race, his face turning bright red. With Ezekiel being so close to him, his scent filled Yuki's nose. It was... Wonderful. He couldn't describe. Everything... Everything about the prince was wonderful. How could he put it into simple words on how he was feeling at that exact moment?

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:41 pm
Stormie Fox
User Image
========================

Ezekiel chuckled a bit and pulled back to look into Yuki's eyes. "You are to me already." He said and smiled seeing Yuki's cheeks go pink. It was adorable to the prince. He went back to resting his head on his shoulder still holding him close. The prince closed his eyes and let his mind rest. He sat there for awhile just keeping Yuki close, but the longer he kept him close the more of his scent filled Ezekiel's nose. Not that there's nothing wrong with that, but he was smelling more of Yuki's blood than anything. From letting his mind rest instincts kick in and he wanted to feed on Yuki's blood. The princes mouth slowly gapped open reveling his fangs. He tilted his head a bit and moved to Yuki's neck gently biting down on his soft flesh, slowly sinking deeper until Ezekiel opened his eyes. He quickly let go of Yuki and pulled back covering his mouth. He couldn't believe he was about to suck his own loves blood, but he almost did!
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out