Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:25 pm
"So, do you remember this one? I haven't used Dancing Leaf Shadow in a while after all." Zane said simply, then disappeared again. From there he had two options, the Primary Lotus or Lion's Barrage. Since he'd rather not be too sore later, Zane began dealing multiple kicks to Hayako's chest, sending him crashing to the ground. After the initial impact, Zane would deliver one final kick to even himself out. "So, are we gonna chalk that one as a win for me, or do we need to keep going?" Zane asked simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

If zane had been paying attention he would have noticed that the impact from his attacks would have felt off like they were not really impacting like they should be. The last kick the reason would have been blatantly obvious. Hayako had gotten knocked up intentionally and hit Zane's chakra points during the ninja's own attacks. Even Zane's final kick had been deflected skilfully as Hayako stood there with a bit of a smirk. "Chalk it up to a win for you? How much longer are you going to be able to stand?" he asked shrugging slightly as he shook his hands. "You know im the better up close fighter no matter what the position" he chuckled rubbing his chin. Having to take the first hit to set Zane up hurt a good deal and would likely bruise later.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 pm
Impossible! How did he anticipate that?! I didn't build up any chakra for the attack! Zane thought as he felt the damage. He wasn't about to let Hayako win, the cocky kid needed to be put in his place. "Well, I guess I'll just have to try and end this quick then." Zane said simply as he began forming handsigns as fast as he could, his Sharingan watching the other Jonin's movements closely.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:45 pm
Tayu nodded understandingly, then laughed lightly. "I agree with you there," she said, gesturing to Rei and walking beside Kyo. "Kita, why don't you go hunt for a little while?" she called back to her avian partner.

Rei jumped down to the street and followed her mother and the Hokage.

Kita bobbed his head and spread his wings, taking off from the roof and wheeling above the three ninja a couple times before heading for the woods that surrounded Konoha. It had been days since the hawk had last eaten. He had been too busy keeping Tayu safe on their mission.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 pm

"Oh what you don't want me to have the winning record then? Come on Zane stick to long range you can't beat me up close" Hayako called laughing a bit as he hopped back seeing his hand signs. "Guess I can show you what I have been working on then" he said seeing that zane wasn't going to just let him have the win easily. Exhaling he held his palms out infront of him. Slowly starting move them chakra began to become visible around them as it seemed to be taking a form. "Twin lion's fists" he muttered drawing his hands back into fists and getting in a ready stance as two chakra based lion's heads surrounded his fists.

Walking towards the ramen shop Kyo waved a few times at a few of the villagers as they passed them. He was well known around the village and liked showing himself when ever he could. That and the thought of being in his office all day gave him shivers. "It's been to long since I had time to just sit in Ichiraku's ramen shop and relax" he laughed as they arrived at the little store.

(Hmm anyone want to make a sand character or two to interact with my little one crying )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm
Zane said nothing as he continued forming handsigns. If Hayako could observe in detail, he would be able to note Zane was mixing Fire and Lightning Styles together. "Fire and Lightning Style: Dragon Boom Breath!" Zane called as he fired off several fireballs at Hayako. The technique he was using currently could prove to be a problem, but Zane had an idea, in fact, it was an idea he had been working on since the start of the fight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Rushing towards Zane Hayako didn't seem to show much care about the fireballs being sent at him. "Air wall Palm" he called stopping suddenly as he thrusted both his palms forwards like a strike tho nothing seemed to happen at first. Until the attack slammed into the first few fireballs bursting them like they had run into a wall. It wasn't able to stop all of the fireballs as he had hoped it would as the rest slammed into him knocking him back as he skidded to a stop about the same distance he had started at noticeable burns on his clothes. "Ahh damn, why can't you just let me have an easy win for once" Hayako complained at Zane as he stood up shaking himself off the lion's heads still swirling around his fists.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:26 pm
"You might wanna check yourself, that stuff had Lightning Style in it." Zane said simply, pointing at Hayako. "Besides I gotta make you work for it, the day you win easily is they day I have to retire." Zane stated and chuckled. Then he sprung his plan as a pair of hands reached up from the ground, grabbed Hayako's legs and dragged him under for the Earth Style Head Hunter Technique.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Shaking himself Zane was right. He could feel the shock numbing him pretty harshly. "s**t" he muttered as he was tugged underground up to his neck. "Wasn't paying attention to the electricity" he said with a bit of a sigh. He could get himself out if he really wanted to but that move he hadn't liked using cause it gave him a very very weird feeling to do. "Alright gramps you win" Hayako said looking up towards him. "Now pull me out. Being a vegetable isn't my idea of a good day" he said frowning some.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 pm
"I should hope I'm not, unless Yumi is neglecting to tell me something." Zane said, laughing as he pulled the other Jonin out of the ground. "Well, I'll see you later. I'm gonna go home and chill for a while." Zane said cheerily, lowering his headband and walking away.

"It was nice meeting you." Yumi said cheerily as she walked away with her husband. "You going to be okay?" she asked, but Zane simply waved it off. Yeah, still the same as ever. She thought to herself and chuckled.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:38 pm
Shizuka left the Kazekage's office with a scroll in her hand and started across the village of Sunagakure, looking for a certain team of genin. She eventually found them, recognizing her new charge by his hoodie. She hopped down to where the two genin and their instructor stood and handed the scroll in her hand to the jounin. "New orders from the Kazekage," she said almost curtly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm

A small look of surprise took over the Jonin as he looked at Shizuka appearing. "Hmm" he muttered taking the scroll as he opened it and looked over it. "Well then my students it seems like we are going to be losing one of ours" he said walking over and patting Kai on the head. "From today onward Kai you will be teamed with this Jonin here by orders of the Hokage" he told him handing the boy the scroll who opened it and started reading. "It will be a shame to lose you Kai but I am sure you will go on to do some great things" he said with a smile looking to the other students.

Looking over the letter Kai rolled it up and put it away as he turned and started to walk towards Shizuka. Getting close to her tho he passed her as the sand he had used earlier rose from the ground and formed into a gourd on his back. "Fine" Kai said simply as he continued back towards the city. He knew Shizuka and could figure out the reason behind the Hokage's reasoning for him suddenly being put on a new team.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 pm
Shizuka nodded to the jounin and the other genin, then turned and caught up with Kai. "Sorry, Kai," she said quietly, absently rubbing her shoulder. "If I could, I'd let you stay with your team, but I can't go against the Kazekage."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 pm

"It doesn't matter" Kai said as he walked looking down at his hand as he opened it and closed it a few times. "There safer that way anyways" he told her as he looked back at her. As usual the boy was rather solemn and distant from people. He didn't like to get close to people let alone make friends.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:23 pm
"And you're safer with me," Shizuka said. The words were perfectly matter-of-fact because she knew it to be true. Despite Kai being the One Tails' Jinchuriki and being much stronger than most genin because of it, he would be safer with her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff