Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
-trots out of closet- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you met a really cool, awesome guy who was fun to hang out with, but was physically female, would you still date him?
  Being a real guy doesn't necessarily make you a better person. I wouldn't even notice anything was missing. >w<
  I would still be friends with them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them because they're not really a guy, sorry. :/
  Yeah, but obvioulsy she'd be a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. .-.
  That's weird. Bye. O_o
View Results

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:04 am
MadPad
That's cute. whee Please don't take it negatively, I appreciate guys with a soft side, that's all.

I believe back problems are pretty common nowadays, even I have a very slight scoliosis. I need to work on my back muscles, so my spine won't be strained that much anymore.

I'm also quite poor... sweatdrop But I try to take in as much protein as possible, eggs, tuna and white meat. Also lots and lots of vegetables! A friend of mine who works out regularly told me that it's easier to build up mass, if you have 4-5 smaller meals per day, instead of 2-3 bigger ones. There are also training techniques to build up muscle mass faster.
Isn't it reason enough to work out to appreciate the results yourself and feel less weak? wink

I can't cook. I can only eat what goes in the microwave, unless mom fixes it, which she usually doesn't. We can't buy fruits/veggies if they're fresh because they're expensive and have to be eaten right away. We spend our money on stuff that will last between paydays.

Exercise requires changing your lifestyle habits. Right now my lifestyle habits involve never leaving my computer. My only friends are online and one person IRL that lately only talks to me online, and it's really important to me that I finish my comic strip (you have to sit down to draw). I used to take time out of my day for working out and stretching and stuff, but then my guy friend in high school would just push me around and rub my nose in the fact that no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to compete with a real guy. So I quit. Then later after high school I took it up again, could not get any results whatsoever except abs, and quit again. It's pointless unless you have a lot to eat all the time regularly, not just the day after payday. For some reason nobody believes me about the food/money problem.

I can not ever get my arms to look like anything. Even women in the olympics, super bodybuilders, can just barely get their arms big enough to look like a really slim guy.

In high school I asked to be judged on the presidential physical fitness test, supervised by the army, by the boys' scale instead of the girls'. The gym teacher refused because "To be honest I don't think you can handle it."

I passed everything, everything on the test, by the boys' standards except the stuff that required running. I can't run because of my ace bandage. I can't breathe, I start coughing up weird s**t in my throat, etc. That was my amazing fantastic achievement in life. "Okay, you only have to do one pull-up." *does 22 instead*

And nobody cared but me. It's a waste of time. Nobody gives a s**t. If anyone was impressed, they were afraid to say so. Nobody treated me any more like a guy after that than they did before. Nobody respected me any more than they did before.

If I had a boyfriend in real life I would get my pretty abs back. Otherwise, I'll just keep typing these lengthy guild posts and drawing pictures. It hurts to put that much work into something and get absolutely nothing out of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 am
I'm not into guys. I'm a MTF but would not be interested in guys, biological or transsexual, until I was female because something about me being a guy with a boyfriend is a giant turn-off. I hope that does not upset you. gonk  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

tiedyedtrash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:58 pm
I'm trans, and I'd still date other trans guys. I mean, I've been attracted to a ton, they just never wanted to date me. Well, ok have dated one, but he identifies as both genders, mainly male I suppose. I don't remember, I am an awful human being. I do know he liked male pronouns but also liked being called gender neutral ones.

And NO, I am not asking for a relationship or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 am
Masamune Breaker

I can't cook. I can only eat what goes in the microwave, unless mom fixes it, which she usually doesn't. We can't buy fruits/veggies if they're fresh because they're expensive and have to be eaten right away. We spend our money on stuff that will last between paydays.

Exercise requires changing your lifestyle habits. Right now my lifestyle habits involve never leaving my computer. My only friends are online and one person IRL that lately only talks to me online, and it's really important to me that I finish my comic strip (you have to sit down to draw). I used to take time out of my day for working out and stretching and stuff, but then my guy friend in high school would just push me around and rub my nose in the fact that no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to compete with a real guy. So I quit. Then later after high school I took it up again, could not get any results whatsoever except abs, and quit again. It's pointless unless you have a lot to eat all the time regularly, not just the day after payday. For some reason nobody believes me about the food/money problem.

I can not ever get my arms to look like anything. Even women in the olympics, super bodybuilders, can just barely get their arms big enough to look like a really slim guy.

In high school I asked to be judged on the presidential physical fitness test, supervised by the army, by the boys' scale instead of the girls'. The gym teacher refused because "To be honest I don't think you can handle it."

I passed everything, everything on the test, by the boys' standards except the stuff that required running. I can't run because of my ace bandage. I can't breathe, I start coughing up weird s**t in my throat, etc. That was my amazing fantastic achievement in life. "Okay, you only have to do one pull-up." *does 22 instead*

And nobody cared but me. It's a waste of time. Nobody gives a s**t. If anyone was impressed, they were afraid to say so. Nobody treated me any more like a guy after that than they did before. Nobody respected me any more than they did before.

If I had a boyfriend in real life I would get my pretty abs back. Otherwise, I'll just keep typing these lengthy guild posts and drawing pictures. It hurts to put that much work into something and get absolutely nothing out of it.

That's not a nice thing to say for your guy friend. :c I surely understand your frustration though, your body doesn't produce as much testosteron and building up mass would require much more food than usual... (compared to those born with a male body).

I got to say, it's quite impressive what you managed to achieve there! I bet nobody dared to say anything because they were occupied with thinking about their own performance. I can imagine they felt pretty intimidated after they saw what you accomplished, naturally they don't compliment you so that they can feel a little better about themselves. 3nodding  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:38 am
I don't date at all so...  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers