Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs Birthday Blowout: 90% OFF! Open now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 am
Entry Tag: (CitrusCupcake | Ceryeni | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): CitrusCupcake
Breed: Cerynei
Level of Edits: Moderate to Heavy? I'm not completely certain but I have gold enough to cover either wink

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yuppers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 am
Entry Tag: (Moxxiie | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: MLP Friendship Is Magic
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White with her cutie mark on her rump
Eyes: See references, include heavy eyelashes and eyeshadow
Mane: Editted, See references (I'd like part of it in her face, but not covering her eyes
Tail: Editted like the references

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves white, Draft fetlocks (not body)
Reference Image(s): 1 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn Horn
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Custom Pet: If this is possible in normal slots, could you also do her pet cat Opal. She's a big fluffy white cat.
Reference 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rarity
Owner: Moxxiie
Breed: MLP Friendship Is Magic Cosplay
Temper: Will add once I get her
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Purple
Tag feather color(s): White and purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: MLP Friendship is Magic Cosplay

~*~ PRICING ~*~
Base: 77k
Edits: Moderate - 20k
Total: 97k  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 am
Changing species. >> Sorry!

Entry Tag: (techabyte | Half Ulun'Suti | Moderate | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.: Cosplay Soquili :.
Name of horse:
¤ Spock
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x
Temper:
¤ Logical
Breed:
¤ Star Fleet Officer
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult

Breed Features List:
¤ Ulun'Suti Hooves
¤ Ulun'Suti Ear Frills
Element:
¤ No elemental features.

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Regular Soquili Body Build

Mane Style:
¤ Edited Mane - Short, bowl kind of cut. I would still like it to appear as if it is going down the spine of his neck. For that, just make it short, military style or so? So kind of natural... if that makes sense.
Tail Style:
¤ Edited Tail - Short, ending just below the knees. Cut off to where all the hair is the same length.

Base Color:
¤ Pale skin tone
Eye Color:
¤ Dark brown, almost black.
Ear Frill Color:
¤ Kind of skin toned, with a green hint. ( See Ref )
Mane Color:
¤ Black.
Tail Color:
¤ Black.
Hooves Color:
¤ Black.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Expression edit - I would like him to have a very serious look. Emotionless. ( If possible to get two versions of expression edits, I would love one with his eyebrow quirked up as well; if not, then do the first one, as it's how he will appear most )
¤ Edit to where his eyebrows sit higher naturally. ( He is Vulcan after all ).

Edit(s):
¤ A wrap like bandana around his neck. Blue in color ( matching his Star Fleet shirt ). The emblem should be as a pin toward the left of his bandana ( side closest to the screen? xD )
¤ Cuffs on his front legs. They should also be blue like the Star Fleet shirt, and have two gold rings around them.
¤ A belt around his waist that has his tricorder on it, black in color.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Expression/Hair
¤ Ear Frill Color - The bruise on his cheek, I'd like it to be that color.
¤ Star Fleet Emblem
¤ Spock and Kirk
¤ Bandana Style
¤ Cuff Design
¤ Tricorder

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ Large one blue, small one silver.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Enterprise

Price:
¤ 400k ( Ulun'Suti Base Price ) + 20k ( Edits ) = 420k

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:21 am
Entry Tag: (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Kalona x Kirin hybrid | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): This is a gift
Breed: Kalona x Kirin hybrid
Level of Edits: Mod-Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: It's a gift~~ ^^

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? I do!  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 am
One word.... I will not say. xD
Pulling out :3.

Entry Tag: (techabyte | Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

.: Cosplay Soquili :.
Name of horse:
¤ Spock
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x
Temper:
¤ Logical
Breed:
¤ Star Fleet Officer
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult

Breed Features List:
¤ Cerynei ears.
¤ Cerynei hooves.
¤ No Cerynei horns/tail.

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Regular Soquili Body Build

Mane Style:
¤ Edited Mane - Short, bowl kind of cut. I would still like it to appear as if it is going down the spine of his neck. For that, just make it short, military style or so? So kind of natural... if that makes sense.
Tail Style:
¤ Edited Tail - Short, ending just below the knees. Cut off to where all the hair is the same length.

Base Color:
¤ Pale skin tone
Eye Color:
¤ Dark brown, almost black.
Ear Frill Color:
¤ Kind of skin toned, with a green hint. ( See Ref )
Mane Color:
¤ Black.
Tail Color:
¤ Black.
Hooves Color:
¤ Black.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Expression edit - I would like him to have a very serious look. Emotionless. ( If possible to get two versions of expression edits, I would love one with his eyebrow quirked up as well; if not, then do the first one, as it's how he will appear most )
¤ Edit to where his eyebrows sit higher naturally. ( He is Vulcan after all ).

Edit(s):
¤ A wrap like bandana around his neck. Blue in color ( matching his Star Fleet shirt ). The emblem should be as a pin toward the left of his bandana ( side closest to the screen? xD )
¤ Cuffs on his front legs. They should also be blue like the Star Fleet shirt, and have two gold rings around them.
¤ A belt around his waist that has his tricorder on it, black in color.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Expression/Hair
¤ Ear Frill Color - The bruise on his cheek, I'd like it to be that color.
¤ Star Fleet Emblem
¤ Spock and Kirk
¤ Bandana Style
¤ Cuff Design
¤ Tricorder

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ Large one blue, small one silver.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Enterprise

Price:
¤ 55k ( Cerynei Base Price ) + 20k ( Edits ) = 75k

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:47 am
gah forgot my entry tag

Entry Tag: (ArashiX | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Tempest -- Angeni of Wind
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse.
Concept Origin: New-slash-Horsebreed
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

Body: He's a tri-coloured tobiano paint. White for a base, with brown (a bit of a dusty sort of brown; this should be the smallest portion of colour on his body, coming through in the stripe and legs, and faintly around the body/wings) and cream (Aleera's base coat) for markings. He should also have a faint dorsal stripe down his spine. You can play with the pattern, I've just put some refs up; if I really like something, I'll mention, but otherwise it's practically free game!
Face: Following with the body's scheme, but I have reference images; his eyes should be blue; sapphire and sky.
Mane: Medium-length, but somewhat longer than a normal horse mane, all the same. It should be somewhat layered, perhaps a little "choppy" in an untamed/wild sense. Three (or four if you'd like to add some off-black, because he's technically a dun/grullo) colours, matching his body colouring along the way.
Tail: Same style as the mane, and again, somewhat longer than a regular horse's. It should end around the middle of the cannon bone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Angeni-style; if you want to play with the fetlocks, go ahead, but the regular is fine. All of his legs should follow the grullo/dun type, meaning he should have a gradient on his legs as Aleera does, but they can be varying lengths; his hooves should be dark, save for one, which should be white with an accompanying white sock layered overtop the gradient (this hoof should also be white/cream/faint touch of pink, as opposed to the others)
Reference Image(s):
Aleera
Aeilvainyx
Grullo Colouring; sock ref.
Face, shoulder overall feel of the horse.
Additional face; muzzle should be dark without the pink.
Mostly-Main Body-Slash-Face Ref
Body ref
Body ref
Body ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I adore the big fluffy wings; the thing I don't like about them is the tuft of...feather? at the shoulder that joins them to the body. I'd adore an unobstructed view of the wings, with his bottom wing being wholly visible. It should be coloured like his body, but more of a solid colour, with detailing on the wing tips to match Aleera's (and Ae'ilvainyx, just for an additional ref).
Other Notes: I'd love an "unwinged" version to show his body off~

Custom Items:
○ A feather in his hair; attached by a bead: it's similar to Aleera's, in that it's his mate's feather, but it's more pointed than Aleera's is rounded.
○ Aleera has a gem that she's inherited from her father. However, I don't know how to incorporate it, necessarily; it could be around his neck, encased in a band around his foreleg, or at his feet. Please, regardless of where it is, make it look like it's encased in something (a very simple casing), especially if it's part of a necklace? xD; It was a 'whoopsie' on my form with Aleera that I didn't clarify when I got her done.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: Horsebreed / Angeni of Wind
Temper: Prideful
Mate: [She's below, I just haven't named her, yet.]
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: Something earthy, or a colour from him. <3
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror his own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in his mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design, so N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice: I've always envisioned Aleera having an Angeni parent--the domain Wind just fits so well with the persona I see for him, and how he came to be part of this snotty, Wind-or-Angeni-ONLY herd. He's not bad, but he is young and impetuous and rather prideful. He has a lot to learn, and his only daughter thus far is more than willing to help set him straight, if he bothers to learn where he is lacking. Please note that he is not evil, just a bit pig-headed and stubborn and prideful. He means well, and I want to have an Angeni that will grow through RP instead of being 'perfect' off the bat.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): Tempest is able to control the Wind. How much decides the amount of strain and how much of it will be taken out of him. For example he could call up some winds to move a thunderstorm or rain across his small lands (but having no control over the storm itself) or he can summon up a soothing wind on a hot summer's day. Obviously, the soft breeze will take less out of him, and depending on the type of gale and how long he uses it, Tempest could be out-of-commission power-wise for several days, as well as having decreased physical "stats", we'll say.

Personality (required In general): Tempest is prideful--in a good way (mostly). He takes pride in himself, in his herd, in his ability to keep them safe, and to be a good (sometimes in his own mind) Soquili. However, he is wrongfully prideful in his views on other Soquili species aside from Angeni (and angenicorn) and pure winds. This is where his daughter, Aleera, comes in.
Plot ideas (required):
For the most part, his personal storyline and plot ideas will be based around his daughter, Aleera, and her headstrong ways. He will enter a period of growth (and he does not like it, hahaha) that will be forced upon him by his daughter, when she brings back her second batch of children--crossbreeds. Aleera has taken a half-Kalona lifemate.

This is going to cause some tension and ripples.

Perhaps eventually he will open his herd lands up to non-Wind and non-Angeni(corns) as a result, or perhaps he will enter a time that even his daughter is banished--which I hope to have a countermeasure to when I custom his lifemate, a Wind with a Devoted nature, to have her grow alongside him.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:49 am
gah forgot my entry tag

Entry Tag: (ArashiX | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Tempest -- Angeni of Wind
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse.
Concept Origin: New-slash-Horsebreed
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

Body: He's a tri-coloured tobiano paint. White for a base, with brown (a bit of a dusty sort of brown; this should be the smallest portion of colour on his body, coming through in the stripe and legs, and faintly around the body/wings) and cream (Aleera's base coat) for markings. He should also have a faint dorsal stripe down his spine. You can play with the pattern, I've just put some refs up; if I really like something, I'll mention, but otherwise it's practically free game!
Face: Following with the body's scheme, but I have reference images; his eyes should be blue; sapphire and sky.
Mane: Medium-length, but somewhat longer than a normal horse mane, all the same. It should be somewhat layered, perhaps a little "choppy" in an untamed/wild sense. Three (or four if you'd like to add some off-black, because he's technically a dun/grullo) colours, matching his body colouring along the way.
Tail: Same style as the mane, and again, somewhat longer than a regular horse's. It should end around the middle of the cannon bone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Angeni-style; if you want to play with the fetlocks, go ahead, but the regular is fine. All of his legs should follow the grullo/dun type, meaning he should have a gradient on his legs as Aleera does, but they can be varying lengths; his hooves should be dark, save for one, which should be white with an accompanying white sock layered overtop the gradient (this hoof should also be white/cream/faint touch of pink, as opposed to the others)
Reference Image(s):
Aleera
Aeilvainyx
Grullo Colouring; sock ref.
Face, shoulder overall feel of the horse.
Additional face; muzzle should be dark without the pink.
Mostly-Main Body-Slash-Face Ref
Body ref
Body ref
Body ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I adore the big fluffy wings; the thing I don't like about them is the tuft of...feather? at the shoulder that joins them to the body. I'd adore an unobstructed view of the wings, with his bottom wing being wholly visible. It should be coloured like his body, but more of a solid colour, with detailing on the wing tips to match Aleera's (and Ae'ilvainyx, just for an additional ref).
Other Notes: I'd love an "unwinged" version to show his body off~

Custom Items:
○ A feather in his hair; attached by a bead: it's similar to Aleera's, in that it's his mate's feather, but it's more pointed than Aleera's is rounded.
○ Aleera has a gem that she's inherited from her father. However, I don't know how to incorporate it, necessarily; it could be around his neck, encased in a band around his foreleg, or at his feet. Please, regardless of where it is, make it look like it's encased in something (a very simple casing), especially if it's part of a necklace? xD; It was a 'whoopsie' on my form with Aleera that I didn't clarify when I got her done.
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: Horsebreed / Angeni of Wind
Temper: Prideful
Mate: [She's below, I just haven't named her, yet.]
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: Something earthy, or a colour from him. <3
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror his own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in his mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design, so N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice: I've always envisioned Aleera having an Angeni parent--the domain Wind just fits so well with the persona I see for him, and how he came to be part of this snotty, Wind-or-Angeni-ONLY herd. He's not bad, but he is young and impetuous and rather prideful. He has a lot to learn, and his only daughter thus far is more than willing to help set him straight, if he bothers to learn where he is lacking. Please note that he is not evil, just a bit pig-headed and stubborn and prideful. He means well, and I want to have an Angeni that will grow through RP instead of being 'perfect' off the bat.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): Tempest is able to control the Wind. How much decides the amount of strain and how much of it will be taken out of him. For example he could call up some winds to move a thunderstorm or rain across his small lands (but having no control over the storm itself) or he can summon up a soothing wind on a hot summer's day. Obviously, the soft breeze will take less out of him, and depending on the type of gale and how long he uses it, Tempest could be out-of-commission power-wise for several days, as well as having decreased physical "stats", we'll say.

Personality (required In general): Tempest is prideful--in a good way (mostly). He takes pride in himself, in his herd, in his ability to keep them safe, and to be a good (sometimes in his own mind) Soquili. However, he is wrongfully prideful in his views on other Soquili species aside from Angeni (and angenicorn) and pure winds. This is where his daughter, Aleera, comes in.
Plot ideas (required):
For the most part, his personal storyline and plot ideas will be based around his daughter, Aleera, and her headstrong ways. He will enter a period of growth (and he does not like it, hahaha) that will be forced upon him by his daughter, when she brings back her second batch of children--crossbreeds. Aleera has taken a half-Kalona lifemate.

This is going to cause some tension and ripples.

Perhaps eventually he will open his herd lands up to non-Wind and non-Angeni(corns) as a result, or perhaps he will enter a time that even his daughter is banished--which I hope to have a countermeasure to when I custom his lifemate, a Wind with a Devoted nature, to have her grow alongside him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:57 am
Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | Regular Cosplay | Heavy? | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Heavy (500+)
~ Expression Edit ( Mouth into a smirk, perhaps a tooth showing)
~ Mane is modified like the character, as tail is modified more wolf
~ Clothing with Accessories. No Shoes needed please
~ Apples at her feet
Soquili Species: Regular Cosplay
Concept Origin: Spice and Wolf (anime & Manga)
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: See Ref
Tail: Shaped like a fox tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: perhaps brown?
Reference Image(s): References

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other: Tail mimicked like the character

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Holo
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Breed: Regular Cosplay
Temper: Snarky
Mate: None
Tag Background: Here
Tag frame color: You Decide
Tag feather color(s): Fox colors (rust/white)

~*~ Other Info ~*~
Basically she's designed like the character wearing shirt w/ trim, pants with trim, belt, wheat pouch, two blue anklets, Ears are tuffted, Tail is designed like a fox to be full and fluffy. Anything else have fun smile

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 am
Entry Tag: (o-Nightwing-o | Kirin x Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin x Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: MLP FIM
WIP Needed? If possible

Body: Her body is mostly black but her backside and tummy has some green & blue markings
Face: Eyes are green with some eye make up
Mane: Straight long and blue. Looks like she has some bangs going on!
Tail: Straight long and blue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): 1,2,3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn is black I think horn 1 looks close resembles?
Wings: Faint blue almost transparent
Fins: Nope
Scales: No
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I do not want the scales and the kirin’s tail. She also has a crown on her head. I know you can’t do the holes in the body since that would probably be considered mutant? I’m not sure about the fangs? Is that okay? oO

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: The crown upon her head

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chrysalis
Owner: o-Nightwing-o
Breed: Kirin/Flutter
Temper: Vengeful
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s):CC  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 am
Entry Tag: (StarieMichie | Wind | Heavy (I think?) | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Bridgette and Fallo Amachi
WIP Needed?: Not needed.

Body: Dapple grey with light blue in place of white.
Face: Fluffy! Grumpy.
Mane: Windswept blonde with small braids woven in.
Tail: Ditto as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Picture. Description.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Type Two
Other Notes: Picture. Description.

Trading Post Items: No.
Custom Items: Glasses, scarf, bells, roses, and gems, OH MY.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Picture. Description.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cribbage Amachi
Owner: StarieMichie
Breed: Amachi Clan (top) Mockbreeding Bridgette x Fallo Amachi (bottom)
Temper: Complicated
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

(Sorry the form is so sparse! I just linked to the description and ref.)

mindsend
I, Mindsend, give StarieMichie permission to create Cribbage Amachi, a Mockbreeding between her Soquili Bridgette and my Soquili Fallo Amachi.
Have an Idea of your own? See more at the Badieh Badawie IT Hub for more!

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:49 am
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Usdia - Nymph | Moderate/Heavy? | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Usdia - Nymph
Body Build: Normal?
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Maybe? Only if you're uncertain about something

Body: Black/white see refs for markings - Would love some extra fluff to her if that's possible :3
Face: Green eyes - Nose is solid black and shaped like that of a deer/reindeer
Mane: See ref - Really messy and unbrushed with a ridiculous cowlick on the top of her head - Hangs mostly in her eyes, so her eyes will just be barely visible underneath it all.
Tail: Faun tail - Solid black and white underneath, fading up her body into the slightly lighter black/grey color (See TLN ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal - Front hooves are solid black, back hooves are pure white
Reference Image(s): TLN Cosplay - Body/Colors - Body 2 - Body 3 - Commission (Minor NSFW)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Large antlers, solid black like her front hooves
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: See refs?

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A red leather sleigh harness with silver bells on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bell harness style

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Trippel
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Reindeer
Temper: Skittish
Mate: N/A for now
Tag Background: This
Tag feather color(s): One black one white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My OC  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 am
Entry Tag: (ShadowsCursed | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Concept Origin: A bottle of wine?
WIP Needed? No

Body: I'd like a dark grey color for his body with a lighter grey design of any sort around his legs
Eyes: Bright Purple
Mane: Curly- Dark Green
Tail: (Colorists Choice as to what looks good)

Hooves/Fetlocks: Brown

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn Horn
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

I want some bunches of grapes in his hair and at his feet. I'd love to have some brownish vines weaving into his hair and tail as well.

At his feet I'd love a wooden basket filled with bunches of grapes.

Vinyard Inspiration

Custom Pet:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dionicio
Owner: ShadowsCursed
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Lush
Mate:
Tag Background: Colorist Choice
Tag frame color: Dark Brown
Tag feather color(s): Purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self Design

~*~ PRICING ~*~
Base: 77k
Edits: Moderate - 20k
Total: 97k  

ShadowsCursed

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 am
Entry Tag: ( Candle Wick Ghost | Kelpi | Moderate | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Kelpi
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope.

Body: See ref for markings. Want the colours to be silver, blue and black. How you decided to use those with the markings are up to you.
Face: See refs for markings (Remember silver, blue and black for colouration) / yellow eyes with a black slit pupil.
Mane: Black underneath, silver on top. Edited, refs in the edits section.
Tail: Markings in refs / if there is a premade shark tail available, I would love that if not, then the eel tail please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on how the markings and colours work.
Reference Image(s): [ Ref 1 ] / [ Ref 2 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: (If there is a shark premade tail I would love for him to have it, if not then --> wink Eel leg fins and tail. Mind: There is indeed a new shark tail!
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Eel tail and leg fins please. Don't want him to have the head fin though.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:

Hair - I would like it to be similar to the ref picture please, black on the bottom, silver on top. Including the head bandanna, except the bandanna would be blue with black skull markings on and the eyes for the skulls would be silver.

Ear piercing - A long, silver anchor piercing hanging down by the side of his face. The anchor is quite big, will leave how it looks up to you.

Tail piercing - smaller than his ear piercing but another silver anchor piercings hanging off the end of it.

Anklet - like the ref, doesn't have to be the same style just want it to be quite hefty. In the middle is a diamond, surrounded by skull heads.

Bandanna - Neck tie and hair tie. Both of them are blue, with black skulls marking it. The skulls eyes are silver. Both of them have a longer ragged tie that hangs down the side.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair / Earing - tail piercing / Ankle - Goes in the middle of the anklet / Neck bandanna - hair tie ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shark
Owner: Candle Wick Ghost
Breed: OC
Temper: Ostentatious
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 019 Deep Seaweed.
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I came up with it myself. OC.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 am
Entry Tag: (Lestragne | Angeni | High heavy? | Solo )

Username of owner(s): Lestragne
Breed: Angeni
Level of Edits: High heavy..?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: (time restraints, Cosplay, gift for someone etc] Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:10 am
-Void this, I forgot the entry line(Went to post? Cox went down 100% emotion_donotwant I was more focused on that and distracting myself for the wait for it to come back up, and... Forgot the entry line emo )-  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff