Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:25 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 6,330 AC:1850

"Don't worry, I'll manage to keep this berserker in the shadows." Houou said cheerfully as he walked up behind Roxas. He had known his friend long enough, to know that Roxas was the last person you wanted to try and get the drop on.
"Actually this is the perfect opportunity to try out our new toys." Houou said as he placed the untraceable radio directly in front of Roxas.
Then averting his gaze toward the Bartender, Houou gave a half hearted smile. "This should help us stick to the shadows."

Malavaes

Ergowar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:42 pm
Ergo War

User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas listened closely to Magnus' words. The man was giving him a serious mission to prove his worth and getting a single detail wrong would definately ruin any plans he had of getting on his good side. The mission sounded simple, but the pictures showed that in practice the plan would be much more complex. Stealth was not Roxas' forte, but he wasn't about to test Magnus' warning. His eyes darted the map and the pictures Magnus had given him trying to think of some form of strategy. Planning was Atsuko's forte not his. Maybe it would be wise to regroup and have their aid in the mission. Then out of the blue appeared Houou the group's medic. While he was happy to see the man that had patched his arm up he was screaming on the inside. Hopefully Magnus would think nothing of the intrusion and trust Huo. "This...This is my partner, Huo.
He is trustworthy." Roxas didn't pay mind to the item Huo had with him and wanted Roxas to see. He was too busy watching Magnus' reaction to the situation. "We'll be back." Roxas stated abruptly before picking up the intel and Huo's arm to leave.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:08 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou could feel the tension coming off of Roxas, as the muscle bound fighter grabbed his arm and dragged him to the door. Grabbing the radio, intended for Roxas, off the table, Houou shot a genuinely cheerful peace sign over to the barkeep. Turning around to make things easier on Roxas, Houou slid out of his grasp and quickly grabbed the map he had seen on the table earlier.

This was the playful side of Houou that only Shishin members got to see, other than when helping children, Houou would never flash an honest smile.
But today was different. After all the recent failure and struggles, Houou was finally reconnected with his family. Nothing could hold back his playful nature.
" looks like we are heading to UHV territory, I trust you have everything you need for the long journey ahead?" Houou uttered as he focused in on the map, memorizing when he could as he exited the bar.

[exit]

Malavaes

Ergowar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:02 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas walked into the bar and was met by side glances from all those inside. "I hate rogues." He mumbled making his way over to the bar. The bartender was different from before, someone he didn't recognize. "I'd like to speak with Magnus." He stated plainly.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:57 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou would not sit near Roxas this time around, instead he would sit close by and watch the others in the bar. Houou was a little on guard as of late. His mind was plagued with thoughts of recent events, along with concerns of the future.

Overcome with restlessness, Houou departed the bar in search of something productive to fill his time with.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 pm
Magnus emerged from a nearby room mere moments after Roxas requested his presence. He looked mildly surprised to see the lad, but not disappointed.

"I must admit, I was not sure you would make it back alive, and certainly not in one piece. Were you able to avoid the security? I'm very curious to hear of your exploits, given the low probability of your success." His surprise at Roxas' survival seemed to have created a crack in his veneer of professionalism. A few morsels of curiosity were slipping through that crack, and he did not act as though restoring that mask were especially important.

malavaes

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas frowned in confusion at how Magnus only referred to him and ignored his partner. Looking over at where he expected the medic to be, Roxas let out a disappointed sigh when he found it empty. He wondered if the boy realized how important of a contact, Magnus was. But that's who Houou was. Each member of Shinshin had their own unique quirk. Roxas couldn't complain with his bag of issues. Turning back to Magnus, Roxas gave the Rogue King a frustrated smile at the kind words. "I'm glad to see you had such high hopes for me, Magnus." Roxas said ironically before crossing his arms. "We blew s**t up." Roxas stated plainly. He hated stealth missions, but at least he got to beat someone up a little. He himself got roughed up in the process. His face had some bruises and swelling. "I had to personally deal with a guard, but a good brawl once in a while is good to keep your blood pumping." He remembered being surrounded by smoke and that semi naked son of a b***h coming for him like a bull seeing red. "We got the job done."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm
"You did ask for a suicide mission," Magnus responded dryly. He was back to his usual businesslike status. He slid a neatly sealed envelope containing a fat wad of cash across the counter toward Roxas, enough pay for both him and his compatriot, though the Rogue Head didn't acknowledge the latter aloud. "It would seem you caused a commotion and were still able to get out. If you're interested in something larger scale and more dangerous, there is something you and any compatriots of yours could do in the Snow Country. The area is highly patrolled, well-lit even at night due to the snow, and heavy artillery is positioned to strike at any point in it. If you're confident you'd be able to get out with your skin intact, I'll give you the rest of the details. You will be very well compensated for your trouble, should you accept the job and live."

((Claim Cabin in the Woods, +400 extra Ryou and +200 extra AC for the last mission. Claim fights as if enemies were C-Rank.))

malavaes

Shou Senju

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:41 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou had just returned from restoring his supplies that had be exhausted on the last mission. He didn't want to return to the crowded and noisy bar, but he knew that Roxas was getting himself into more trouble. Houou wasn't cut out for this kind of work, but he was more than prepared to provide Roxas with backup even if it cost him his own life.

As Houou made his way to Roxas, he caught the end of the bartenders proposal. Overcome with his playful nature, that he only exhibited around the members of Shishin, Houou cut Roxas off in the middle of his conversation.
"I hope this mission gives us more freedom." Houou said as he locked eyes with the bartender. "This guy here operates much better in a fist fight, as opposed to sneaking around like me. Whatever the mission I'm sure this battle crazy man will accept and that means I'll be joining him for now"

Houou places one elbow on Roxas' shoulder flashing a huge smile at Roxas, purposely trying to irritate the man. This childlike behavior was Houou's way of showing that Shishin are family.

Quote:

Ergo War

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:31 pm
Without missing a beat, Magnus nodded toward Houou and retrieved a small package from a shelf under the counter. It would contain a small map and four dark gray rods, each about a hand's length and about as thick as the grip of a standard kunai.

"For this job you'll be headed somewhere snowy and cold, so pack for winter travel. Your operational area will be in a region around the Snow Lantern Path far to the north in a region under UHV control. While it is a very beautiful area and well worth seeing at night, you are going there to render it impassable by whatever means you have at your disposal. Causing an avalanche or landslide in the nearby mountains would be effective. However, be warned that the UHV has a very strong presence in the area and there are heavy artillery in the mountains to protect this, one of their most valuable shipping lanes. There will be considerable hazard pay should you succeed. Are you willing to take on a job this perilous?"

((Ergo's notes: Estimated A-Rank danger, but the pay will be very good. B-Rank artillery will fire on and around your location every post after your intent is made clear and there will be soldiers present whose armor negate the first Jutsu that strike them every post.))

Shou Senju

malavaes

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaze had pretty much stumbled into this bar, the scent of food filling his nostrils, being a nomad was no easy life, very little money, bad places to sleep in and not to mention all the people that stare at him like he is a freeloader. This had been the first time Kaze had come to this particular village, he knew nothing, he knew no one. Entering the vicinity Kaze would look around only to hear an old familiar voice in the air. "Sora!? Is that you!?" Kaze would say loudly and pointing at the man like he had met an old friend down the street which was far from the truth. "That didn't sound right! It's not Sora, it had an X somewhere... Sorax... Still doesn't sound right. Hmmmm... Roxas!" Finally, his brain was able to remember the guy's name, they had only met and worked together once but Kaze never forgets the face of someone that helps him and honestly, Kaze owed him a big one. It was obvious he was interrupting something but it was not something he was about to care for, Roxas was making friends which was nice, Kaze would approach them with a big welcoming smile on his face.

malavaes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm
Shou Senju

izeromous

User Image

Roxas

A Song

Roxas was about to speak when Hou waltzed back in again to his surprise and accepted the mission for him. Roxas gave Houou a silent stare for about 2 seconds then looked back at Magnus.
"Yeah we'll get it done." He didn't seem too happy about going back into UHV territory, but he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. "C'mon Houou.
We're going to need some more supplies for this job and some more musicle." Roxas mentioned muscle without anyone specific in mind and lady luck smiled upon him at that moment in the form of Kaze Miro. "Well look who it is." Roxas showed a rare smile to an old friend who hopefully would not threaten him like the other guy had. "Kaze Miro. I thought kiri Oinin had taken your scalp a while back." Roxas teased before showing his right hand for the man to shake. A fighter like himself, Roxas already knew he had the muscle for the upcoming mission. "You got any bounties active? Me and my friend here are about to go to hell and come back. More muscle wouldn't hurt." Looking over at Houou, Roxas nodded to show his ally he trusted the man.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 7,130 AC:2550

As Roxas accepted the mission, Houou began to Coker the maps and information on the mission. This was going to be a tough one for Houou, he needed to perfect the jutsu he had been thinking about all week. The last mission left a bad taste in his mouth, as he hated being the weak link. Compared to Roxas' mountainous strength, Houou was a pebble in the stream.
Suddenly a kid, with impressive hair, appeared in the bar yelling for someone named Sora... but he was pointing at Roxas. Must have mistaken him for someone else. And then the kid moves closer, putting Houou on edge. As Houou clenched his fists and prepared for the worst, the kid said Roxas' name and Roxas responded n. An uncharacteristic way. They were old friends as far as Houou could tell.

Houou sat there, eyes wide as the sun and mouth hanging open.
"R...Roxas has FRIENDS!!" Houou brutes out, turning all the heads in the bar their way, however Houou didn't pay the bottom feeders any mind. Houou would let the two exchange words after being reunited. As Roxas turned to Houou and face a nod of approval, Houou was ready to accept Kaze into the fold. Giving a slight bow of his head, Houou greeted Kaze"If you can get this guy to warm up to you, then you are either, equally psychotic, or someone he holds in high regard. I am Houou and I welcome the extra muscle in this mission. Who knows, if you prove yourself on this one, we might have a new addition" Houou said, glancing at Roxas with the eyes of approval. Houou dared not speak of Shishin in such a public place. Making his way for the door Houou waved at the two without turning his head.
"im going to restock on supplies, meet at the gates when you guys are prepared to depart. "

[exit]

Malavaes

izeromous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Apparently Kaze had interruped something very important, his eyes were very much perfect but his social awereness not some much, or he just didn't really care at all. He was very surprised and happy that Roxas had actually remembered him from that one time they both got killed in a random a** backally job they both had taken in attempt to make some money that never ended up coming through. "Aye! No one can take my fabulous scalp!" Kaze would reply and shake the Roxa's hand in reply, a stroong but friendly grip.
                                                        "No no! I have no jobs active at the moment, I just came in to see if I could get any food for cheap but here I run into you offering me a job which I accept by the way." Kaze would move his gaze to Houou who seemed like a very lively guy just from his reaction of Roxas having friends, Kaze couldn't help but smile at the boy probably the same age or around the same age as himself. "All you need is some very near death experience and kidnappings to have him warm up, I'm sure you'll get it soon enough... Always finding the strangest jobs ever." Very friendly so Kaze would reply the same way with a lot of respect too. "I'm sure we all have preparations to be done... We can all catch up on the info when we meet and travel." Kaze had some training and meditating that he had to do before they headed out, making sure he was prepared as much as he could for this mission that he knew nothing about.

[exit]

malavaes

Shou Senju

izeromus

Married Gekko

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:23 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 7,130 AC:2,550

Houou walked into the bar accompanied buy Roxas and Kaze. Still dressed in his all white winter gear, Houou stood out like a sore thumb, as he sat up to the bar.
Looking to young woman, Houou uttered politely "May I request the services or Magnus?

These missions were beginning to weigh heavy in Houou. He hated the UHV to its core, however he was only useful as a medic. He felt as though he was at a disadvantage, on the battlefield. Houou hadn't even been able to learn any medical techniques yet. He had heard whispers of a hospital in town that would accept him as a student. It was worth investigating, after his business with Ergo was concluded.

ergo war

Malavaes

Izeromus

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out