Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Perfect Passion Night Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        WE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]
                                                        //////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////

xx S O xx S H A C K L E D xx B Y xx " xS M I L E S x " xx ; xx S O xx E M P T Y xx

W E ' R E x S O x S C A R E D x O F x T H E x W A R , S O x W E ' V E x F O R G O T T E N x W H O x W E x A R E . . .
                                                        ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

There was almost a visible pause in her thoughts. She regarded him calmly but didnt speak for several moments. "Well lets just call me by an alias. I can be known as Clockwork occasionally so we will go with that. Just in case. I can direct you to the uhv even go with you for a little ways but Im not going into their territory. Not without very good reason. As for my price..Well thats up to you how you acquire it; I really dont care. Thats not my problem to be fair. I have a price, you have a product you want to buy. Supply; demand. I hope you understand.." She said talking in a manner that would suggest she was relaxed now. She motioned to a stack of books. "Third one in the pile has a map of the area.." She said, taking a pen and writing down some coordinates; 4 sets to be precise which would outline the village in a large square that was there base of operations. She folded the note in her hand and started to reach it out towards him. "Do we have a deal?"

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

↗ Puppet Architect ↙ xx ↗ Licensed Nurse ↙ xx ↗ Hizoku ↙ xxOtogakurexx ↗ UHV Defector ↙
                                                        « CHAKRA » 525 // 525 xx« STAMINA » 175//175 xx « AC » 1000 xx « RYO » 1000

A D D I T I V E S & P A S S I V E S ::
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

J U T S U - U S E D / L E A R N E D
                                                          »
                                                          »
                                                          »

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140/1060 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Clockwork it is then. Kalsypher inclined his head to her "Clockwork." he didn't immediately take the piece of paper but stood, using the wall to push himself up as he walked over to the indicated stack. Taking the third book, he flipped through it till he found the map, examining it "Terms of the deal are as follows...you give me any and all information you have on the UHV and Otogakure. I will take this book, those coordinates and a single use of your shower...and all you want is a jar of blood." he leaned forward and took the paper between his fingers "Is that truly all you want, Clockwork?" his expression was mildly quizzical.

OoC:
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:40 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                          WE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]
                                                          //////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////

xx S O xx S H A C K L E D xx B Y xx " xS M I L E S x " xx ; xx S O xx E M P T Y xx

W E ' R E x S O x S C A R E D x O F x T H E x W A R , S O x W E ' V E x F O R G O T T E N x W H O x W E x A R E . . .

"Of course thats not all I want but the others are more personal favors than requirements. Sergent J skelly is a Chakra adept sympathizer. Itd be a personal favor to me if he survived and was extracted. A note sent to suna to the attention of a sonyo would be prudent there. And a contact for the future would be nice. All other points I'll agree to." She said with a brief nod. "And yes...that is all I require for the information. I dont like the uhv. They sent me on a suicide mission after all. So you didnt get this information from me if your captured." She said with a shrug, putting a safety pin into her device and letting go of the trigger. The deadman switch was deactivated.

↗ Puppet Architect ↙ xx ↗ Licensed Nurse ↙ xx ↗ Hizoku ↙ xxOtogakurexx ↗ UHV Defector ↙

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:01 pm
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣

Chakra adept sympathizer.....Kalsypher didn't understand that at all. Nor did he understand the bit about survived and extracted. A note to someone else in another village...well, unfortunately, Suna was far out of his way and he was not willing to jeopardize his current anonymity by calling in a favor. A contact...he leaned back on his heels and tapped the note to his chin "You want a jar of blood, someone named Kelly extracted from, I assume, Oto, a note sent to Suna and a contact." he glanced as she placed something into her device and then removed her finger. A sign of confidence? Perhaps.... "I may be able to accomplish at least two of your other desires, as well as the jar of blood. But first, I will use your shower." he slipped the paper into the book and stepped into the bathroom, closing the door. Stripping and dropping his clothes into the shower, he turned on the water to its hottest setting and crouched down, scrubbing them clean first. By the time he was done, most of the floor was stained red along with his hands. Dropping them to dry partially on the floor, Kalsypher quickly stepped into the shower and cleaned his own body of the mud and blood. His hair was the messiest and was permanently shades of red and pink when he stepped out. Redressing, he didn't concern himself with the dampness and stepped out, book back in hand. Using a longer piece of hair as a hair tie, Kalsypher pulled his hair back into a half pony tail, sitting on the floor in front of Clockwork "I do not intend to be captured." he said, a smile now appearing to be permanently etched on his face "One cannot remove a cancer from the outside. My intentions are to join the UHV. So...any information you can provide, I will be very grateful for. Also, a description of this Kelly person to be extracted and your definition of a contact. I can, if you are willing to leave this place, direct you to a village that can aid you. From there, you can contact this Sonyo in Suna." his expression remained an emotionless smile. He wasn't doing this for her. If he could garner more information from her by giving her what she wanted, he would. But "So. What information can you give me?" He didn't give any indication that any attempts by her to betray him or trap him would mean her death. Not now, of course. He had given his word that she would not be harmed by him here. But if this was a trap and he was taken, he would get free. And no amount of chakra disabling devices would stop him from physically ending her life. He scooted forward, his hair refreshingly off his face, waiting with a childlike anticipation of the information. Kalsypher held the book between both his hands, in an almost meditative pose.

OoC:
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 am
    User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth nodded and thought on things for a bit."First things first. If you intend to join their armies...thats going to be tough to convince them of. The higher ups absolutely hate people that use chakra. Adepts they call them. Sergent Jack Skelly is a sweet person and you will most likely run into him when being assigned duty. Im asking that if s**t go down that he be extracted safely." She said tapering off for a moment. Long enough to pour herself a drink of tea and him a small glass as well from a table near her workbench. She had really fixed up her apartment. She set down the pot and crushed up some mint leaves and dribbled them in the cup, stirring them both and taking a drink of hers. Then she would push his towards him. "Depends what information your after. Guard changes and access codes? They wont do you any good. They're an organized military structure. They change those every few days. The president of the structure is a real d**k. Somewhat tall, at least taller than myself. Armory and uhv barraks tend to be off limits to those that actively use chakra. Be careful there. Punishment tends to be pretty harsh. What else do you want to know; theres so much that can be applied here." She said with a sigh.

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:18 am
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

How...Kalsypher shook his head a little bit, amazed at such a strange concept. People who hate or don't use chakra for "Can you explain why? Why do these higher ups dislike chakra so much? Do they simply not use it or are they incapable of using it?" he accepted the glass from her, tucking the information about the Sergent Jack Skelly into his memory. He would certainly make sure to locate this person and he gently ran his finger around the rim of the glass, watching the steam rise. He was quite certain that these people would not like him. Watching her take a sip, he lifted his drink to his nose, taking in the scent "I don't understand the necessity of such things as guard changes and access codes. My concerns lay more in the human factor of their operations and the village." he replied, setting the tea back down but cupping his hands around it. His fingers were cold and the cup was helping very much " For the human aspect, what can you tell me about the Otogakure's previous occupants? You mention chakra adept sympathizers. Are they organized? Is there someone specific I should seek out after my initial entry?" he was curious about this president person "I'd like to know more about the over all military structure as well. This president, is he truly the one in charge? How strong a belief or bribery system is in place? You clearly did not believe in certain portions of the military structure. Are there others who are as unsure? And also..." Kalsypher paused and looked down at his tea. The hot liquid had spilled slightly onto his pant leg and he watched his hands tremble with a detached surprise. He set the cup back down and spread his fingers, watching the trembling before he pulled them into a fist "Apologies. I did not mean to spill the tea." Kalsypher put his fists on his knees, dipping his head before finishing his earlier question "I had heard that one Apollo Hyuga was a part of the UHV. I also heard that he was dead. Can you confirm either of these?" he kept his fists on his knees but the force of his clenching was causing his wrists to tremble just slightly, the veins showing through under his skin. How strange...he had thought his emotions were gone at this point. After all he had done and been through in the last few weeks...well, apparently rage was still there.

OoC:
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:34 am
    User ImageUser Image

"The uhv feel that people using chakra and ninjutsu are ruining the planet. To be honest I dont know if Horace is the lead of the uhv but he seemed to be pulling the strings while I was there. There could very easily be a higher structure outside of the 5 nations. It wasnt my job to know such things. I took orders and was a unit used to dispose of high value targets from a safe distance without ever being detected. Quite efficient.." She said pausing to take a sip of her minty goodness making a please sound at it. She loved her minty crap. "Otogakure's previous occupants were pretty much the citizens and shinobi of yukigakure. Now they are just criminals and believers in the uhv cause. There are chakra adepts among the group but they don't generally speak their mind. They're seen as disposable like myself. Not mission critical. Personally if I was you Id get in good with skelly and try to get Horace on your side. I dont know of their population after I left. I took sonyo with me and dropped her off in Sunagakure. I wouldnt be welcome. Too much blood on my hands. Politicians have a long reach." She said setting her cup down. "Lets go point by point. Oh and yeah, Apollo is very much gone...Sad, he was one of the nicer ones." She said in remembrance.

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:00 pm
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

So....the citizens of Yukigakure weren't attempting to fight back it seemed. He tucked the name Horace into his memory with the rest of it and then went quite still at her comment about Apollo. He blinked, smiled and took one fist and tucked it under his chin "Yes. He was a former teacher of mine." he said, his tone friendly "I wonder if you would have been part of the unit he was intending to send to come after me. He was, apparently, very keen to see me dead...or captured, depending on the source." his tone remained friendly but his eyes never lost their empty expression "I would have liked to have a conversation with him about that. But since he is very much gone, I shall have to speak to someone else once I'm there." He dropped his hand back into his lap, fingers now loose. He didn't retake his cup "Very well. Politicians have sticky fingers but their reach can't always touch certain areas of the villages." he paused to think about the idea behind the UHV. Chakra harming the planet...was it a possibility? It could be...shinobi used chakra to manipulate the elements, forever altering the surface of the world with their wars. Kalsypher leaned back, looking up at the ceiling for a moment "My main points of contact should, according to you, be Horace and Sergent Skelly. The villages previous occupants have remained but are either criminals or UHV supporters. The UHV itself functions as a highly skilled military force with specialists, units and grunts. I'm unlikely to be welcome because of my ability to use chakra but I can, if necessary, talk my way in. I'm good at that." he looked back at her "And you have too much blood on your hands. What else do I need to know?" he stood, putting his knees under him to stand with the book under one arm "And this blood you wanted, can you tell me the possible issues I will run into collecting it before I go on my way? And what is this chakra virus?"

OoC:
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:07 pm
    User ImageUser Image

"Yeah those are pretty much your two best points if you are looking to go anywhere in their forces without being a genocidal maniac." She said thinking on it long and hard. "The approach to the village they occupy will be laden with traps except for the main road they use through trade. The go by both land and sea so take your pick on your route in. Though land is probably less annoying to travel by." she said taking another sip. She smiled when he asked about the virus. "Well its quite simple. Its a strain of virus that reacts to chakra, specifically in high amounts in the body. It can be quite lethal, or just annoying. The more chakra a person has contained within them the higher fever they will spike. It can destroy the tenketsu as well and with enough chakra the person infected with this virus can completely destroy their brain function with the sheer temperature of their fever. Think of it as a biological weapon. You have my word you aren't a target of this stuff. I just need to make some...special ammunition." She said with a nod. "So handle with caution." She said with a smile.

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 pm
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140/1080 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

This virus did not sound like anything he should be handling and he looked at her, head tilted to the side. His own chakra level was kind of substantial so..."And you want a jar of this. For a special type of ammunition." his expression was...slightly disbelieving. He tucked the book into a side pocket, shaking his head slightly "Very well. In what direction is this hospital? Is there a level of security I should be concerned with in terms of getting in and out?" Would he be dealing with the UHV very early on in this game, he mused "And where should I bring it when I have it?"

OoC:
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:48 pm
    User ImageUser Image

"We are all merchants of death no? The end use of this blood is no real concern only that I have my payment in full.." She said with another nod. "The hospital is located in Saraswati, the port city to the (whatever direction its in x.x) and the most oppisition you may have to face is a medical nin or something. Its a hospital. Granted the city is pretty lawless and uhv are in fact around. Might be a place for you to not get seen if you want to infiltrate. I recommend a henge or a body modification to hide your real self. Not sure if you are capable of the later, just though specialization." She said as her eye color swapped to a silvery hue while he was watching. "The payment should be delivered to the barkeeper addressed to clockwork to be sure that I get it. Other than that you should be golden." She said simply.

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:07 pm
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

Kalsypher smiled "I'm quite altered already compared to my former self. And I have kept myself out of sight for some years. Still..." he picked at his clothes a bit, a little frown. His clothes and features were not a real issue but his height might be. Well, he couldn't make himself smaller so he just shrugged "Very well. Thank you for your assistance, Clockwork. I shall bring you your payment with as much haste as I can." he gave her another little bow and pulled the loose wide hood up over his hair again. He paused before leaving though "..." instead of speaking, he just bowed again, dipping his head a little lower before leaving the room.
    Reentering the club, Kalsypher wondered at the world he was entering. People who traded in blood, literally, and a group that despised those who used chakra. What a strange reality this was. Slipping through the crowd, he walked out of the club and headed for Saraswati.

((Exits))

OoC: Thank you for this! It was fun ^A^
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:18 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth nodded to her and as he left, her body shifted to a more tan coloration, her hair shortened to a close cropped auburn look and her eyes shifted back to blue. She would head out the door a completely different person than she came as. She whispered to herself as she left. "Dont make me regret this..." She said and disappeared into the crowd.

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

Enjoy, That was likely the quickest part of your mission. Look forward to future encounters =3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:49 pm
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

Reentering the club easily, Kalsypher walked over to the bar. Stepping forward, he leaned forward to speak to the barkeeper "Do you have a brown bag?" he asked carefully and the barkeep looked confused but produced one. With a nod of thanks, Kalsypher turned, keeping his actions hidden then turned back to the barkeeper to deposit the bag "For Clockwork. Please give her my thanks and let her know that should she ever need it, I'm very willing to lend her any aid in my power." with that, he turned and walked out of the club, heading for the gates.

((Exits))

OoC:
    Used:

Holy Rinaku

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth moved up to the bar a moment or so after her new friend left. She would collect what was hers and disappear for a time into the city. She had to collect her money from her bounty now.

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

»
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash