Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm
tanqela

I'm just tired in general. I've been working double shifts lately (we're short staffed at the moment), so while I'm getting the extra money, I'm not getting the sleep. Part of being a grown up, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 pm
FaelenLeigh

It's a good feeling to think about something like that. <3 Just one thought can take all the worries away.
        It's certainly a girl thing because you never hear guys talking about it.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm
FaelenLeigh
tanqela

I'm just tired in general. I've been working double shifts lately (we're short staffed at the moment), so while I'm getting the extra money, I'm not getting the sleep. Part of being a grown up, I suppose.

i look forward to being a grown up o u o
i don't know why, i just really look forward to it.
you should sleep!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:46 pm
tanqela

Haha, I used to be a prude too. Still am in someways, I hate seeing people all over each other in public. It makes me: emotion_puke

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Haha, I used to be a prude too. Still am in someways, I hate seeing people all over each other in public. It makes me: emotion_puke

i am a bad person... i tell them to get a room. like, i can't help it. no one wants to see other people face battle, or touching... it's... ugh
emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 pm
Clasela

It's an awesome feeling. My grandma tells me I have the "love bug" and get's all teary eyed when she catches me when I'm in the moment. Which makes me smile more, so I hug her, and she cries harder. It's an inevitable cycle, lol.  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm
tanqela

I used to want to be a grown up. Now I'm 25 and I long for the carefree days I had in high school. It went by so fast! Make sure you enjoy it while you can!

And I'll be sleeping soon. I have to be up early, I'm going out on a pre-anniversary dinner-date with the bf, then we're seeing Lindsay Sterling in concert. I'm so excited!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 pm
FaelenLeigh
tanqela

I used to want to be a grown up. Now I'm 25 and I long for the carefree days I had in high school. It went by so fast! Make sure you enjoy it while you can!

And I'll be sleeping soon. I have to be up early, I'm going out on a pre-anniversary dinner-date with the bf, then we're seeing Lindsay Sterling in concert. I'm so excited!

that's so cute!
...i don't have fun in highschool... people are so immature.  

hoenest

Darling

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm
tanqela

Yea, a lot of them are immature, but you've got to take the good with the bad. I miss going to Homecoming and Prom with my friends. I never had dates, just went with my best friend. I miss the dress shopping and the excitement. The flirting with boys on the dance floor, which I never had the guts to do in class. *sigh* Those were fun times.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:59 pm
FaelenLeigh
tanqela

Yea, a lot of them are immature, but you've got to take the good with the bad. I miss going to Homecoming and Prom with my friends. I never had dates, just went with my best friend. I miss the dress shopping and the excitement. The flirting with boys on the dance floor, which I never had the guts to do in class. *sigh* Those were fun times.

since i moved to california, i left my best friend, and my prospects of going to dances with a constant companion... soooooooooo yeh ; u ;
it's not fun  

hoenest

Darling

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm
tanqela

Awhs! I'm sure it will get better! You've got to stay positive! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 pm
FaelenLeigh
tanqela

Awhs! I'm sure it will get better! You've got to stay positive! cat_3nodding
thank you! good luck on your date!

i must be off to bed now. good night c:  

hoenest

Darling

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm
tanqela

No, thank you! I hope you sleep well!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 pm
tanqela

I think it, but never say it... It's their choice of how they want to be seen in the public eye and I don't think saying something would change their attitude.
        But I do find it disturbing. Intimacy should be special and private where no one can see it. But I have a very strict idea of what should be done in
        public (holding hands, feathery kisses) and what should be left at home (wink, wink). 3nodding

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm
FaelenLeigh

Aw, that sounds so cute! It must run in the family~ I'm sure she'll be over the moon when the day comes. heart

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff