Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 pm
An eye could be seen twitching behind Aaron's glasses. A vein popped on his forehead and as he stood behind Sebastian he was making strangling motions. Normally he was a relatively calm man but when their Meister went and did pranks like that he had a tendency to lose his composure.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:50 pm
Molly was shaking and put her hand on her heart. She heard what Alex said and she looked back at Sebastian. "I-Is that true? Was that really just a joke?" she asked and she started to get mad.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:54 pm
Ari beamed when they finally took her newest creation, setting the plate on the table. "A joke, yes. Real, meh. Whatever you want to think. That was so much more entertaining than our induction! Right Kat? Kat? Fine, ignore me..." she shrugged, shooting a glare over her shoulder towards her twin. She then took a step back to wrap an arm around Aaron's waist. "Calm down dear. Don't go and have a stroke on us. Breathe in, and out. And in, and out." she said with a grin, thinking they had best calm everyone down soon. She didn't like playing maid, especially when she wasn't the one who made the mess of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:59 pm
Sebastian looked around at his members plus guest "I sense abit of hostility, apparently, some people can't take a joke." he then turned to his now furious guest "So, you believe in magic now?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm
"No I don't." Molly said angrily. "I just know that this club's leader is mean for messing with people." she said and turned and was ready to walk out. "My dad was right, there's no such thing as magic and wishes." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:07 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Exhaling slightly as he stood there Alex felt a bit relieved at the girls complete disbelief. Her words were annoying but the fact that she was a normal human and didn't believe in the magic Sebastian just had done was a relief. "It's what he does" Alex said simply crossing his arms as he stared at Sebastian. What in gods name was that man thinking doing something so foolish. He couldn't even begin to think of a reason for his actions.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 pm
"I told you pulling stunts like that around newbies was a dumbass thing to do." Aaron muttered to Sebastian, still pissed off at his idea of a joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 pm
he then turned to Alex "Now look what you've done." he sighed "he then motioned his cane toward the door "Suzuko, possess the door please?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 pm
Suzu floated into the door, closing it rather swiftly for it to be any sort of draft," Hehe..." Her laughter echoed throughout the club room, but no figure could be seen to whom which the voice belonged. "And I suppose you think ghosts aren't real, either? Heh! Kawaii... " The door would refuse to budge as well. Prank two of the day. Suzuko was on a roll!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm
Neave frowned and watch the poor girl. She looked Terrified by the whole ordeal.
Pushing herself up from her spot the generally quite member of the group scooted closer to the ruckus.

Coughing lightly into her hand Neave offered Molly a small, sympathetic smile. She remembered her first few weeks in the club as a hectic blur, arguments, jokes, fooling around and most importunely magic in this quantity with such hyperactive and enthusiastic people could be over whelming.

"P-please....don't be to mad..t-they mean well..."
Neave offered their ghostly member a nervous smile though with Suzu in hiding it looked more like she was smiling rather fondly at the door. "H-hello S-suzu..."

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 pm
Molly jumped when the door shut and she got goosebumps when she heard the voice. She looked around and then back at Sebastian. "Why are you keeping me captive? I'm nothing special." she said to him and looked around for another way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm
" Hey Neave! Mad?! Who said I was mad? I find this entertaining," the spirit chimed playfully. Her voice still echoed to add to the spooky effect. Behind her invisible facod, she had the grin of a cat that ate the canary.  

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm
"Oh? you think so?" Sebastian replied staring at her, his eyes seem to be seeign right through her now.... "Seems like you've been lied to if you ask me" he approached a table and placed his cane aside, Molly could see that the table had notihgn below it since it was bare, but once he placed hsi palm down on it, objects started rising fromt he surface of the table and take shape "Could you please come here for a moment madame."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm
Neave shuddered at the eerily cheerful voice that Suzu was supporting. She still wasn't used to hearing that disembodied voice, even when she knew magic existed it seemed hard to come to terms with actually speaking to the dead.

Giving Molly another reassuring look the witching sat back down and dipped her hand into her back pack, drawing out the small ball of fluff that was her minature pet dragon. Gently stoking the fur atop his head Neave glanced around the room trying to locate Suzu, it always felt rude to talk to someone when she couldn;t actually see them.

"H-have you had a good day?"

((( sorry time for bed! ^^; night))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 pm
((Nice Ouran ref Zelly. XD))

"Damn it, Sailor Moon is ahead of me again." Virgil groaned and turned to Allison. "My plans are just the same ol, same ol, make a sandwich, blow something up, take a nap and maybe check out new JRPGs while hoping to High Heaven they'll come out with VR Gaming like in .//Hack and Sword Art Online. You?" He asked, not bothering to intervene in the boss-man's magic show, he didn't really care what Sebastian did, and when the guy messed around, things got fun. That reminded Virgil he needed to carry out more pranks in an effort to try and out-prank Suzu.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff