Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:53 am
Al continued to frown but raised an eyebrow before pushing him away"get your hands off me fool"Al said before rubbing his face. he pulled out his deck and duel disk"I'll shut you up little ant"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 am
"A duel now your talking, I hope your feeling lucky because I always am." He said as he took out his deck in his duel disk. He started to shuffle the deck "Well then Lady's first." He said with clownish a smile.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 am
Al growled as he shuffled his deck and drew six cards. He smiled"I'll lay down 3 and summon The six samurai Irou in attack mode"he said as he played the card and ended his turn"Your go Ant"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 am
"Well then lets what lady luck has given me" He drew five cards then a sixth. "Alright then I place down 3 cards as well and play Gambler of Legend. Now let me lay this down for you I flip three coins and the if I roll three heads all monster's on your side get destroyed, two heads you toss out one of your cards one head I lose a monster and three tails I toss my hand to the grave. So now that's out of the way go my Gambler" Three coins appear in the monster's hand and are thrown in the air. And land showing two heads and one tails. "Yes and with that I end my turn."  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:21 am
Al grinned right before he ended his turned up his spell card"Quick spell equip. Ebony steed. If equipped card would be destroyed i destroy this card instead"Al smiled as he tossed ebony steed to his grave yard."My turn"he said and drew a card"Ok I'll play set a card and end my turn"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 am
"Alright then I'll reveal two traps card of mine Lucky punch and Tour of Doom! My Lucky Punch makes it so when you attack me I can flip three coins if they all come up heads I draw three cards if there all tails I take 6000 damage. But you don't have to worry about that now for my other card that's a bit more trouble for you now on my standby phase I toss a coin if its heads you can't summon your next turn if its tails I can't summon my next turn. I also play my Second coin toss card. Once per turn I can redo a coin toss. So then Lets play another game of coins go my gambler!" The monster card threw up the three coins in the air. This time it landed two tails and one head. "Second coin toss!" The cowboy looking monster threw the coins again and it landed the same way. "Oh come on talk about a bad luck streak. Alright then better luck next time." Dan said as the Gambler got destroyed. "Well lets see if my luck will change with my Tour of Doom!" Danny flipped a holographic coin and it came up heads. "Yes you can not summon for one turn and lets see if I can get any more heads with my Sand gambler. You see he's like my other gambler but only has the three heads effect. So go my Gambler!" When this gambler flipped the coins there was two heads and one tails "Damn your luckier then you think. It should make you smile more that you where so close to done for and saved. I guess I'll end my turn and see what fate hands me."  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:05 am
"Dammit"Al said to him self as he bit his tongue. he drew a card and smiled lightly"You say I'm luckier than i think? It's not luck its my cards calling too me"he said as he placed one face down magic. "Now Attack My faithful Samurai!"he said with a grin as the hologram samurai slashed down with great force.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 am
As Molly, Danny and Al showed their spirit's, Shayna was surprised that others were able to see them. She smiled though and crossed her arms. She was going to invervene when the room turned into a battle field. She grabbed Molly's shoulder and pulled her back out of the way. "Sorry, just don't want you to get hurt or in the way of their anger... OH but your Kuriboh is cute." She said trying to explain her move and also to make her happy, so she commented on the spirit partner.

"You know, I wonder why they wanted in here... It's so cramped in here anyways." He questioned.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:42 pm
"Thank you." Molly said with a smile as Shayna pulled her back. "I just wish they didn't have to fight." she said with a sigh.

Kuriboh blushed with a smile when the other girl called him cute and he purred a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:56 pm
"So riled up on their first day. Hmm, maybe if one of them gets hurt, that pretty nurse will show up." Seth muttered to himself happily as he watched the ongoing duel.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 pm
Maya had taken her parents private boat to the island, It had given her time to delve through her collection so that she could choose which cards she'd be most likely to need. "I guess these decks will work," she said looking through her collection and chatting with her duel spirit. "How much of my collection do you think I'll need with me? I'm not sure if I really need much beyond my decks. I can already get most any cards I want shipped to me." As usual she got the same wordless response, but a few nods and gestures from Baby Tiragon was exactly what she needed.
Noting that they were pulling into the dock she got up and got ready. Putting on her custom belt that could carry up to 8 decks, she covered it up with her sweater before getting off the boat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm
For some reason, Molly was getting a headache. She figured it was from all the anger of everyone. "I-I need to take a walk. I'll be back soon." she said to Shayna and Seth and walked off with Kuriboh floating beside her. She walked near the Obilisk dorm and was careful not to run into the upperclassmen, but her headache was distracting her a bit and she had trouble watching where she was going.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Arika had slipped out of her dorm while everyone else inside was distracted and was sitting against a tree when she saw Molly walking by. She doesn't say anything, instead watching the other girl walk past with a bored expression. Ignis, however, was anything but quiet as he growls and nudges the lazy girl in an attempt to get her to go find a duel.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:02 pm
Mashira walked throughout the academy, ignoring Demise's whispers and demands though she would probably duel the first person she came across just to quiet his whispers and her own thoughts. She sighed slightly as she scanned the area around her for anyone.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 pm
Tommy fell down when he was ran into. "Ow!" He looked up at the girl he ran into "Oh its you your getting me back for running into you?" The boy said with a laugh.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff