[[Just got done with finals today so I'm now back in the game. Tell me if I should change this. Just caught up and everything. Sorry.]]

Something was wrong. Willow could sense it deeply. She stopped walking down the street she was on, and put her back against the wall. Two people were frightened, she could sense that much. But by what?

Willow sighed and put her hand on her forehead. What she wouldn't give to be a telepathic psychic and not an empathetic psychic? People's emotions go too way out of hand sometimes and then it just all screamed in her head all at once. Oh the headaches. Willow took off again trying to follow the sense of fear and worry in her head. She charged around a few corners, dipped into a few alleys, before finally nearing the area where the two girls were. She peeked her head around the corner of the alley she was hiding in, watching curiously. She noticed they appeared to be trying to snake away from the man at end. What did he ever so want?

"Pssst, get over here and stay quiet." She muttered towards the two girls, motioning for them to get into the alley she was hiding in. Then again, why would you go into an alley a strange girl was motioning you towards? Maybe if the man behind them was that dangerous they would listen. Or maybe she would get her head beat in with a stick or something.