Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to discuss and interact with gaians who love the Mahou Sensei Negima series by Ken Akamatsu. 

Tags: Mahou, Negima, Mahora, Setsuna, Akamatsu 

Reply The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xbx214

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:25 pm
Hard to say Chachamaru as my best friend,personal servent,and awsome robot or....yeah konoka shes so cute and sweet...

{If it could be a love hina charecter im so going kanako}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 pm
kamu-kun... look out 4 ur panties ladies... xd xd xd  

alvhinne

Magister_Magi_89

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 am
I would choose Kota-Kun because he's awesome and I would make him my best friend and also get him to teach me his techniques!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:57 am
Hee hee. As much as I'd like to say Konoka because of her kind, caring and gentle nature... or Setsuna because of her strength, determination and loyalty... I've actually already got friends that embody some of their traits. xd

What's more rare is... A sparing partner! *Grins*

I'd want Ku Fei to be my friend! I'd totally want to learn martial arts from her... Especially since she always has a positive and friendly attitude towards her opponents. There is no darkness to her methods.

Hmmm.... Then again, perhaps it'd be just as kick-a** to be on the other side of the spectrum with Evangeline. Hoo hoo hoo... Perhaps she'd be able to make me into a vampire too >_> The darkside could prove to be more amusing ninja  

SLJ
Captain

InariDa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:10 am
OH OH OH I LOVE KONOKA!!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
SHE is beautiful, caring, friendly, shy, good at cooking and cleaning, compassionate, need I go on....
SHe definitely deserves to be a real girl.... NO I DIDN"T STEAL THAT LINE FROM SHREK!!!!! *glares* eek sweatdrop oh gomen gomen.... got carried away....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 pm
i would say asuna, but i think ku fei would be alot more fun. she could teach beto be a martial arts master. That would be awesome  

Loves_Hina

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:50 pm
...hmm... that is the most difficult question i have ever been asked...
but if i had to choose... I would want me some Nodoka!! I love the shy types and she fits the description perfectly! Her and Hinata Hyuga are the most perfect girls to ever make real!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:39 pm
A good teacher to learn from dam. scream
to many good teachers from the class....depending what technice I want to do. @_@;;;, but then Konoka.....uh eh uh....*Wobles to fall to knees. * Dam it i CAN'T CHOOSE FROM ITHER OF THEM scream crying  

RuntRen

Thieving Rogue

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

alvhinne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00 pm
User Image

i hope she wont use her book artifact against my GENIUS thoughts... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:11 am
Hmmmm....Nodoka chan... heart heart heart heart  

The Anime Bounty Hunter

GhostJobDone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 am
Evangeline-san. Why? She cute, sexy, knows her way around boys and girls, and...epp...could be my mistress maybe? >///<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm
Shinobu Komo Maehara
Evangeline-san. Why? She cute, sexy, knows her way around boys and girls, and...epp...could be my mistress maybe? >///<

Hahaha! She certainly could be!

...>_> I bet that Evangeline has hundreds of minions just waiting to be called upon around the world... ninja If she wanted them to rise, I wonder what her signal would be... Hmmm.  

SLJ
Captain

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 pm
Eva-chan. Definitely. It'd be FUN.  
The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items