Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

Miki listened to everybody else's order until it came down to him. "U-um... I'll have the mushroom ravioli with water please." He told the waiter, feeling nervous since he had never been in a fancy restaurant before.

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

The waiter took the orders than left as Noah say there he wa trying to think of something when Kira said " so how do you to know each other " he smiled softly  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked and looked up after Kira asked the question. "Oh, we go to the same school. Starting today, I am his roommate. Also, we are on the same soccer team." He explained to him politely.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:39 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked and looked up after Kira asked the question. "Oh, we go to the same school. Starting today, I am his roommate. Also, we are on the same soccer team." He explained to him politely.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kira nodded at this answer and smild as a few minutes later here food came they then started to eat there food
( hey srry I haven't been on in awhile I wanted to ask umm what if we had miki go into the bathroom and Kira go with him and Kira try's to rape him and Noah noticed they have been gone for awhile and saves him )  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:53 am
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki looked over and saw their food. He was so starving! As his food arrived, Miki looked at it in awe. It was extravegent! He immediately started to eat. It was so delicious!
After a while, each one of them finished eating. "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick before we leave." Miki said then headed to the bathroom.

OCC:{Hmm... I actually quite like that idea! However, let's not make him go to far, okay? He have to follow the rules and stuff. So... Yeah. >w< But I really do like that idea!}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki looked over and saw their food. He was so starving! As his food arrived, Miki looked at it in awe. It was extravegent! He immediately started to eat. It was so delicious!
After a while, each one of them finished eating. "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick before we leave." Miki said then headed to the bathroom.

OCC:{Hmm... I actually quite like that idea! However, let's not make him go to far, okay? He have to follow the rules and stuff. So... Yeah. >w< But I really do like that idea!}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

( yea not to far )
after miki left ot the restroom kira went after him saying he would be right back he then went into the restroom and locked the door behind him he then saw miki he smiled evily at him he the ngrabbed him and pushed him against a wall before getin there faces close together  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was washing his hands when he heard someone enter. He glanced over and saw Kira. "Oh, hey Ki-" His eyes widened when Kira grabbed him then slammed him against the wall. Miki got irritated. "That hurt! What are you-" He immediately from when Kira brought his face closer to his. He glared at him. "What do you think you are doing? Did I do something wrong? I apologize for whatever I did... But still, we should talk about it first before resorting to violence." He told him, a bit angry.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was washing his hands when he heard someone enter. He glanced over and saw Kira. "Oh, hey Ki-" His eyes widened when Kira grabbed him then slammed him against the wall. Miki got irritated. "That hurt! What are you-" He immediately from when Kira brought his face closer to his. He glared at him. "What do you think you are doing? Did I do something wrong? I apologize for whatever I did... But still, we should talk about it first before resorting to violence." He told him, a bit angry.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kira rolled his eyes at what miki said not answering him Kira placed his mouth on his roughly for ring his toungue in the other boys mouth exploreig it before be started to unbotton his pants meanwhile Noah had noticed them gone for awhile and tried to open the door knocking on it he said " hey miki were leaving everything all right in there "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki glared at Kira when he rolled his eyes. His eyes widened when Kira had placed his mouth to his. He squeezed his eyes shut when he felt Kira's tongue enter his mouth. He didn't want this. He didn't want this all. His eyes shot open when he felt his pants beginning to be unbuttoned. He tried to pull away, but Kira was to strong. No...! Not again...!
That was when he heard Noah at the door. There was a split hesitation in Kira and Miki was able to release his mouth from Kira's. "H-help! Noah!" He yelled in fear until his mouth was once again covered by Kira's. Please...! Help...! He pleaded.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 pm
Noah's eyes widened as he heard miki yell for help he started to shoulder charge in to the door he did this three times before the door gave way and he was inside hi eyes held fury as he ram over and grabbed Kira and pulled him off of miki and they him into a stall and punched him in the face multiple times and then he slammed hi head against the stall twice knocking Kira out as Noah or off him he kicked Kira in the ribs he then went over to miki and checked on Him " are you ok miki he didn't hurt you did he " he said softly looking over him trying to find bruises or any sign of if he was hurt  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki's eyes widened and he slid down to the floor on his knees. He wasn't even paying attention to what Noah was doing to Kira. He was out of it. He was trembling uncontrollably.
Miki brought his tremblings hands up to his face and tears began to leak out of his eyes. he covered his face in his hands and began to cry. "D-don't hurt me.. Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He sobbed out as all of the haunting memories of his childhood came rushing back to him all at once. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He sobbed repeatedly.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki's eyes widened and he slid down to the floor on his knees. He wasn't even paying attention to what Noah was doing to Kira. He was out of it. He was trembling uncontrollably.
Miki brought his tremblings hands up to his face and tears began to leak out of his eyes. he covered his face in his hands and began to cry. "D-don't hurt me.. Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He sobbed out as all of the haunting memories of his childhood came rushing back to him all at once. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He sobbed repeatedly.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah looked at miki wide eyed before grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into a hug " don't worry miki I'm not going to hurt you I promise " he said holding him close strokeing his back trying to get him to calm down  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki trembled in fear when he was suddenly was touched. He struggled for a bit until he realized it was Noah. More tears formed in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Noah and sobbed in his chest. His body was trembling in fear and sadness.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki trembled in fear when he was suddenly was touched. He struggled for a bit until he realized it was Noah. More tears formed in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Noah and sobbed in his chest. His body was trembling in fear and sadness.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah just held him and spoke softly into his ear" it's ok miki shhh shhh it's ok now he can't hurt you don't worry I'm here " he said running his fingers thru his hair  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki sobbed for a few more minutes until he didn't have any more tears to cry. He sat there in Noah's arms, calming down and relaxing now. His head rested on Noah's should as he took shaky breaths to calm himself down.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:47 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki sobbed for a few more minutes until he didn't have any more tears to cry. He sat there in Noah's arms, calming down and relaxing now. His head rested on Noah's should as he took shaky breaths to calm himself down.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled as he felt miki calming down he pulled back slightly to look miki in the eyes there faces mere inches apart as he blushes softly he asked " are you ok now "  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff