Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:48 pm
While walking around, Nicole spotted another beauty of Krynn. The way she weaved passed everyone gave her the idea that she knew where she was going. "Excuse me! She called out to her, heading to the rather beautiful girl. "I'm kinda new here and trying to find out where we're supposed to go. The way you were moving made it look like you knew your path so that's why I'm asking." She asked her, trying her best not to blush at her beauty.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Robert smiled and nodded as he sat down on a bench next to the vending machine. I think going to the gym sounds like a fun idea. Also what type of drink are you getting?" He asks pulling a coke out of his back pack and opens it. "Want some chips with it?" He says pulling some pringles out of his bag  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:20 pm
"Some tomato juice. and sure. But what are those?" She asked referring to his drink and chips. She had never seen either of them. She went to the vending machine, popped in some quarters and pulled out a can. She opened it and took a long gulp before sighing happily and sitting next to Robert. Still curious as to what in the world the male had. Maybe these things caused his blood to smell so good...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 pm
Robert took a bite of the pringles and offers her some it's a drink and snack food from where I come from. So I think they are pretty good." He looks at her tomato juice and smiles "I personally cant drink tomato juice, I like tomato soup though, that and grilled cheese is awesome."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Ohhh, this was a delightfully scented creature. Krynn smiled to the thing, then circled her as though prey. She bit her lip softly, then spoke in such a sensuous way, the girl probably couldn't help but to blush. "It seems you're missss.. taken," The girl winked, smirking now, "But I'd love to find my way around you," The girl gave a laugh, fake and all, "Oh, dear me, I mean around with you."

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Se cautiously took a chip and bit into it and found it to be crunchy. That was different then what she had ever seen herself. Or even tasted. She sighed happily as she finished the chip. "Oh that was tasty. What's it called again? The chip i mean? And Tomato Juice keeps me from going crazy I suppose. Though your scent is not helping..." She said smiling as she took another gulp of her tomato juice. Trying to calm her desire to taste.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:52 pm
"It's called a Pringle and it's a chip. I like them, Also what do you mean by smell, you said that beforehand but I don't smell anything." Robert says smelling himself again. It was just normal soap, I wonder if she is usually around soft fragrences. He thought to himself. "I like salt and vinegar flavor the most, but normal kind like this is awesome." He smiles taking a bite himself  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:57 pm
Nicole blushed deeply, her voice just melting in her ears, Krynn's body not making it any less lovely. "W-what?" Nicole is usually good with spotting fake feelings and whatnot, her blunt personality letting her be as critical as she wanted, but this woman she was just playing her so well, as if she knew her lesbian secret. "I-if that's what you want then I-I'll be glad to look around with you..." She said to her, Nicole's voice lighter then usual. "C-can I be blunt and say that your figure is amazing?! I-it really is!" Pretty much hook line and sinker.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:00 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Getting to the gym Jacob hopped up into the bleachers. "What a pain what a pain why do those two spoiled sports always have to interrupt things" Jacob complained a bit as he sat there. "Then again Marin if she wasn't so cold all the time would be a nice catch but with this body I doubt she would take me" the man said chuckling a bit as he sat on the bleacher watching the doors. How much longer he wondered till the next class started and the new students to his class would be coming in.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:09 pm
Marin Kawa

Frowning when Elric got free of her grip. She was about to lunge for him again but he ran away using his speed. Huffing she figured she would torture him later if need be. She then smiled at the students and waved guy at Clover and headed to her classroom. She tucked her hair behind her ear but realizing what she did she moved it back so her pointed ears were covered. She had no issue with her ears she just tired to keep her race a secret like the students. Of course it was just an old habit from when she was going to school.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:27 pm
Yui actually felt a bit of fear from the boy's glare, afraid that she might have picked a fight with him. She actually cringed a bit when she heard him speak. Once she heard that there was no threat intended in what he said, she looked down and saw that she dropped her class schedule. "S-Sorry..." she said quietly as she quickly picked it up and quickly headed down one hallway, not really paying attention to anyone else around her. She didn't know why she said that either, it was more of an excuse to get away without anymore harm. She didn't really know how to react around boys, let alone an angry one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm
The ifrit was about to hold off the girl's retreat for a moment longer, but she escaped. perhaps next. He really needed help finding the gym. So he chose to wander the halls. It wasn't until he bumped into a girl with dirty blond hair (Cassia). Rajin was about to snarl once more, but something distracted him. A strange scent. It wasn't bad or offensive, just different. "What's that smell?" He asked, presumably anyone who would anwser.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:48 pm
Stumbling a little from being bumped, Cassia glares at the ifrit. "We're in a school full of different creatures, you'll have to be a tad more specific about what you smell.", she half growls at him, today has not been a good day for her so far.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm
Forever_Hikaru

"Why did I think this was a good idea?" Carson groaned as he hung from the branches of a tree by his backpack. He had gotten lost in the woods and figured if he could climb a tree, he could find the school, except now he was stuck on a branch with no way down except gravity. Then the terrible cracking sound came and Carson plummeted. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! ow" Carson screamed just before landing. He groaned as he got back up and brushed himself off. Well, I think I'll just go this way. He thought as he began limping in the direction he hoped would lead to the school. After a few more minutes of getting lost, Carson was upgraded to slow walking in one of the school hallways. Oh thank God I'm finally here. Now I can sleep through orientation and try and coast my way through- Carson thought to himself before bumping into someone and falling over. Why does this always happen?! His brain screamed angrily as he sat up and saw who he had bumped into. At least it's a pretty girl. He thought as his mind drifted off to La-La Land.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:27 am
As she was bumped into...again...she stumbled and fell over this time. Having this happen again and quite recently, she was a bit annoyed. "Can't you people watch where you're going?" she said, looking up and seeing another boy. Another...boy? She thought as she started blushing as she looked to the side. Why was it always boys? And cute ones at that, she just hope this guy isn't as scary as the other one.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff