Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 pm
Tanned fingers never left Junko's arm until she moved to get a hug from the witch, letting her hands slip away so she wouldn't hinder them at all. It was good to see the other ghoul smiling again. She'd been pretty down for a while, but it seemed as though she was starting to bounce back a little. The futakuchi-onna's face was not the only one to show signs of strain and pain though, and she cocked her head to one side as she noted Amphi's expression, then followed her gaze. Ah, there was awkwardness all over this class.

Well, the djinn was just going to have to try to keep Amphi occupied as well. "Good to see you again, Amphi." They'd met before, swimming together at the pool some time ago, and though Yaya hadn't seen much of her since, she recalled the other ghoul being very sweet.

----------

The kitsune turned to face him, and Seiji's happy smile slipped away as he took in the fractured state of her lovely face. Immediately he felt his temper rising, and he had to fight down the urge to demand what had happened to his surrogate little sister, and by whom's hand. Later, he could ask her later, when there weren't so many people around, and where he didn't have to worry over Junko's presence and the ghoul's own fondness for the dainty ghoul now perched before him.

Schooling his features, he rekindled the smile that he'd had ready for her to start with. Blackened fingers lifting so he could give her cheek a fond nudge as he slipped to the edge of his seat so their faces were closer. "Well enough," he assured her, flashing pointy teeth again in a quick grin before leaning in to place a kiss on her forehead. "I missed you. How've you been, Momo-kun?" A glance down took in her ball of stars and it's equally cracked state. What in Jack's name had happened to the poor ghoul?

To his credit, Seiji wasn't cold enough to invite some random ghoul into his lap in front of his ex. So yes, he had the decency not to rebound all over the place so soon after their split, but what he did in private was, well, private.

eight

ayeavast

nyxstuki moon

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:01 pm
"Something new for your wardrobe? Oh I would love to see it! You have such elegant designs, I am sure it is most fetching." The witch replied with her own warm smile, hand still wrapped around Amphi's. A warm smile was given to Yaya as well, the witch glad she was near them too. The look Junko gave to someone nearby, however, did not go unnoticed and Belladonna turned to see. Hmmm, Roch was canoodling with some little ghoul? Well that was odd but why was that deserving of such a harsh look? Curious to such the witch turned back to face the two ghouls to find Amphi pulled into a tight hug by Junko.
And then the mermaid spoke, about the same time Belladonna realized that Seiji wasn't near Junko and that she was wearing the same look as Amphi and--
"My darling dears!" The witch cooed before she wrapped her arms around the collective that was an already joined Amphi and Junko, doing her best to squeeze them tight where she could and just squishing her boobs against them when she could do nothing else. Because that totally counted as a hug. One hand even flapped around behind Junko in the direction of Yaya, hoping to bring her into this much needed hug as well.

Carefully she pressed a kiss to Amphi's cheek, then mimicked the action to Junko.
"I am going to assume the same can be said for you, as well?" She asked Junko in a hushed voice, for there certainly wasn't any reason to let everyone know what was going on. A kind smile was given to both of them before the witch sucked in a breath that destroyed the smile and in a much darker voice asked, "Neither of them hurt you, did they? I will destroy them if they did. They won't know the difference between up and a blade of grass if either of those boils hurt either of you."
Mama Belladonna did not let people hurt her pretties.

xEight
xNyxtsuki Moon
Beejoux

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:13 pm
Suddenly Junko found her face and Amphi's being shoved into a pair of massive balloons. Oh no, wait..it was just Bella's breasts. Right. Okay then. "U-um..Bella.." Junko's hair had gone straight and rigid with her initial surprise though now it relaxed, resuming its languid curls and movements. Air. AIR!

"I-I'm okay I n-no he didn't hurt me um Bella I-I can't breathe..!"

AyeAvast
DONT MAKE ME QUOTE EVERYONE AGAIN ::sob::

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:17 pm
The reaper titled her head, lips pursing in thought over the other ghoul's question while a finger tapped at her chin. Ruth placed a hand, palms down, before her to wobble the appendage as if to suggest "nnnnnnnot quite." Though the unconcerned expression on her face indicated it wasn't a big deal that the other ghoul didn't get that Ruth didn't like bright colors much. Well, not on her at least.

With a shrug, she then jerked her thumb towards the rest of the group, still keeping her face fixed at the other ghoul. Her head inclined forward, slightly, and angled sideways inquisitively, seemingly asking her fellow-blender-in-crowds what she thought of the rest.

Seiana_ZI
As long as there's no super-short time limit I can manage somewhat XD oh and Ruth doesn't talk. Ever =w=b hope that's okay with you?

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:25 pm
A moment of recognition flickered in her eyes as one hand idly touched the cracks in her ball of stars before she looked to him again with a small smile. "Not a lot. I'm a third year now..which is farther than I ever expected I would get. Otherwise, I don't think much has changed.... Well.." she counted her tails out loud for him.

Hachi. Eight. (Not the user who played his ex-ghoulfriend)

"Two new ones. I'm gonna run out of space to keep them all in if I get anymore." she pouted. "I don't know how anybody handles nine!"

Via magic and extra experience, she guessed. That was all the last tail was in terms of representations of wisdom and power and stuff - the ability to balance one's butt to not knock you backwards all the time from the weight of it all.

"How about you?"

Beejoux

------

Angeline grimaced at the thought as the two made their way to the classroom. "He's.... doing.... that's awful." she frowned. "That's very awful. Do I need to smack him for you? I could try to but I might miss..." isn't that how those kinds of things were handled?

Ice Queen
Angeline is a solid source of information on how to handle boils being dumb, clearly.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:30 pm
"No, I think we can do it without hitting," Terra said as they stepped into the theater. Just as she'd expected, Roch was there cuddling with the little fox ghoul. "This way," she said. "there is a slight incline--"

"Angel?" Roch said, seeing his sister and the other reaper. "Yo! How's--"

Wait. One ghoul on his lap, and Terra was bringing in his new pal--whoops. "Ah, I'm good now, screech. That's enough hugs," he said, gently getting out of Simply's grasp. And Terra--AND Angel looked rather mad for some reason...

"Hermano," Terra said sharply. "We are not happy with you right now."

demon_pachabel
I hate to do this, but I need sleep--so Angeline could try and fail to slap if you want and I'll tag in the morning?

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:32 pm
Admittedly, Serafina was relieved she didn't break this girl's heart just by being here. That would be a tad creepy, considering they had just met, if they could even call it that. Of course, the question was now: what was she getting at? Not quite? What did she not like about her that she could assess so immediately?

... Was it what she was wearing?

Serafina wasn't necessarily one to wear bright colors all the time, but she certainly favored bright accents. It detracted from what she wore over her mouth, and that was what she considered the most important ... plus it brightened things up a bit. The temperatures outside just made her even more inclined to add more colors to her wardrobe. Did she look bad?--

Well, she didn't seem to mind, so there was that. Maybe it wasn't that bad, just not to the girl's taste. Too late now, no point obsessing...

Serafina glanced over to the crowd, getting that visual cue easily this time. "Interesting," spoke Serafina, eyes scanning over the crowd. "It's obvious how tight-knit some of these people are. It looks like there have been some divisions recently in the groups with how awkward some seem." With another pause to scan over the general group, she added, "Lots of ... rather cheerful creeple around today."

Was going to the human world that exciting?

Huni Pi
Fair enough XD And I don't mind at all! Serafina might get confused sometimes though x3

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:33 pm
The last time West had gone to the human world, he had come home with some pretty kickass loot. He still had yet to make use of any of the stuff, but that didn't mean the thought of obtaining more was any less appealing. He didn't say a word to anyone as he strode into the theater and took a seat near the stage, focusing all of his attention on filling out the form in front of him instead. Why he was taking so long to simply sign his name was a complete mystery. It almost seemed as though he was waiting for someone.

---

Brenley couldn't help pressing close against the nearest wall as he entered the room. He had been practicing his mingling abilities to what he felt was great success ever since he had arrived here a week ago, but he hadn't yet had the opportunity to test them out in such a crowd. The reaper's fingers twined together as he forced his feet to move, but they didn't propel him toward the majority of the others like he had planned. He kept to the wall, shuffling off to the side instead. He could only hope he looked like he was doing something worthwhile.

Eventually he found himself a short distance from a pair of ghouls, but he barely saw either of them or paid much attention to what they were doing. All he knew was that they were focused on each other and, if anyone looked, he sort of seemed like he was a part of their group. If he was too full of reluctance and mild distaste to mingle properly, he could at least give the impression that he was doing so anyway.

Huni Pi
going to bed

Seiana_ZI
just leaving a reaper nearby

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:34 pm
Amphi smiled briefly at Yaya. It was nice to even have a water creature near her. It was comforting to be surrounded now, and with her height being smaller than all of the other girls...It completely blocked out any view of anything.

She was going to say something to the water djinn about it was nice to see her too but she was suddenly smothered in boobs and well...knowing how big they were, suffocating between them all took just a small amount of breathing to occur else where.

"Uhm...Miss Belladonna..." Amphi paled and shook her head. "Ah there was no hurt from him...probably more from me. Breakups are hard...I think." Amphi sighed and pulled back, looking at Junko. "I just look forward too....seeing humans?"

"Also Bella that is somewhat scary...." And admiring, Oh jack, Bella is so amazing! "But....don't worry...after all...He seems to be better." The last part was whispered.

Beejoux
Eight
AyeAvast

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:37 pm
Tensions were heightening and Amphi was rather huggy. She looked a bit upset. And he had a feeling he knew the source especially hearing the word breakup. Andrew scooted along towards her, trying to stay out of hug range. “Amphi… do I need to go set someone on fire for you?” nevermind that he had just given him a candybar, and was an ok guy. Amphi was a hair more his friend, besides any reason to set creeple on fire.

Nyxtsuki Moon

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 pm
Amphi startled when she heard a male voice and then turned to Andrew. Her smile widened a lot more and she reached out for him. Not to hug but to pat him on the head.

"Don't worry Andrew! Danny will get mad if you set her best friend on fire." Seriously Andrew, Danny will get really mad if you do anything to Roch.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm
Someone familiar would soon take her seat beside the wrath demon soon after filling in the appropriate form required for the class. Well, perhaps not as soon as she could have been considering she'd gotten there before West had. Levi simply was taking her time to make sure whatever was going down on her paper was correct in one of the seats shrouded in shadow. Sometimes the ghoul just needed a good few minutes extra to dot those Is and cross her Ts.

Leaning into her seat, Levi's tail came up into her lap and she threaded her claws through her fur almost as if grooming it while they waited for the class to settle in. The human world seemed important to at the very least understand and gather information about. The more she knew, the easier they would be to read. Know your enemy or prey; it was typical behavior, really. Reckon we'll be scarin' any folk today? He'd been sketchy on the details, but when the wrath demon said they'd be going to the human world again in this new class, Levi hadn't thought to ask right away what would be going on exactly.

The pamphlet did have her frowning at the no wrestling matter. A shame. Ain't I seen that green symbol somewhere b'fore?

Smerdle
Quoted three times apparently. whoot V:

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:59 pm
The realization of what exactly was going to happen here almost made Thackery turn right around and retreat back to the safety of his room.

Rengath had been the provocation behind one of the most frightening things he'd ever done to a human - or an actor he'd thought was a human, at least. He liked to think that he had better control of himself now, but he loved he humans, and the thought of breaking one of them was worrying. As he tentatively picked up one of the forms, he reasoned that his situation was a little different now anyway. He'd drawn from a place of anger, of conflict, but there wasn't any of that anywhere inside him now. Just worry. Loss. Crying all over a human was substantially less awful than terrifying one near to death.

With a look of determination, he signed the requisite form and plopped down in one of the chairs. He needed to get out of his head and stop overthinking things. Humans! Humans would be nice to see! In the meantime, he could cheer himself up by texting Remi all of the cute minipet macros he'd made overnight, and could maybe go say hi to some of his classmates when he was done.

Lilwolfpard
sending message 2 of 37: i can haz feer candy?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 pm
Interesting indeed, Ruth was no stranger to the variety that Halloween denizens had, but while she nodded wordlessly at her co-observer's observations, the nodding turned excited when awkwardness was mentioned. There was a certain level of tension too, and Ruth was grinning ear-to-ear and even licked her lips over how... delicious it all was. She didn't need details, even if she really ought to work on her info-gathering.

She stretched her arms overhead, leaning back against the wall to sliiiiiiiide on down to the floor rather than take a seat. She gave the spot beside her a brief pat, expecting the other ghoul to sit down. That was also when she noticed the reaper boil beside Ruth's co-observer. She pursed her lips again, twisting them forward and toward the boil's direction, signaling to the masked ghoul that their little duo was a pseudo trio.

Seiana_ZI
Hee she does confuse people on purpose. Straight answers are a foreign concept to her.

Smerdle
(f =w=f) eeeeeexcellent~

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm
Victoria, despite having been in school for a while, had never attended class. It was surprising that she hadn't gotten any warning letters from the school yet! To prevent that from happening though, she decided to sign up for the next class that came around - the fact that it was a field trip of some sort was just a bonus.

Floating into the room, she gravitated towards some very familiar back vie-

... She had found the real bonus of the class - her favorite pair of boobs friends together! Unable to help herself from smiling ear to ear, she hovered near the ghouls, wanting in on the hugging action.

emotion_kirakira

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces