Submit

Count of visitors.
  1+
View Results

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:56 pm
Kitalpha Hart

I will also say that as someone who is not in a coven that there is also lot of information that I do not know because I am not part of one.

That doesn't mean someone is able to strip me of my own beliefs because I am not practicing within a group or society.

Much of the information has been leaked throughout the years in the form of books, online articles, or passed on through word of mouth and so on and so forth.

You simply cannot rule out every book as false information or advertised because there has been no original ancient text to solidify the legitimate ways and other things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 pm
Haunting Paranoia
Kitalpha Hart

I will also say that as someone who is not in a coven that there is also lot of information that I do not know because I am not part of one.

That doesn't mean someone is able to strip me of my own beliefs because I am not practicing within a group or society.

Much of the information has been leaked throughout the years in the form of books, online articles, or passed on through word of mouth and so on and so forth.

You simply cannot rule out every book as false information or advertised because there has been no original ancient text to solidify the legitimate ways and other things.
and who is to say that different forms of witchcraft weren't originally Wicca, or Wicca derived from them? Look at Christianity. Look at how much they derived/ripped off from other cultures
Hell, Jesus all his life was Jewish. And Islam say that Jesus wasn't the last prophet. Look. Judaism. Christianity. Islam. At the core, they're the same, or nearly so. Who is to say that Wicca isn't a follow-up of another religion (albeit one that might be extinct now)?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:06 pm
StrayKit

Pure willpower smile

I've several types of energies within me that might scare a few.

I'm attacked often and hopefully it is not the spirits scolding me for not learning about Wicca through the old ways..

However, it works out nicely I suppose. I'm someone who learned to harvest and use energy as I please without the use of a circle.

To be honest I've never been in a circle or ritual before. I could have during Samhain with my other friends, but I chose my already pre-made plans over celebrating with them. I plan on trying to participate Samhain with them this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:12 pm
Haunting Paranoia

oh that kind of unorthodox...well alrighty then.....and I'm...not sure I've used a circle before either...whatever it is. and I've never been in a ritual with others, I haven't found people who practice and I feel close enough to in order to want to do a ritual with them in the first place. or spells, or even meditation when I do it.  

StrayKit

Orphan Flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:05 pm
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
Catholic school. Everyone called me a heretic witch. Because I'm agnostic. One class tried to shut me in the kiln and turn it on. For being a 'witch.' Because I said god is female. If there is even just one god or goddess.
I like public school better. No one cares so much.

they tried to put you in a kiln and turn it on? that's horrifying! I'm glad that didn't happen o.o

thankfully public schools, or most public schools, aren't that bad about it. don't get me wrong, there's always people out there who won't believe that everyone is entitled to their own religious belief, then there's people who might be part of the same group and play the "you're wrong but I'm right and you're horrible for thinking otherwise" game, but thankfully those people are few and far between.
Yes. For being a witch. I know none. One of the more neutral sisters discovered it and got me out before they could figure out the code to unlock the cover to turn it on. Of course, she be my aunt as well...
The few I have seen here? Think of the Ignore function on this site. That's how they be treated.
Um.
Auntie and I convinced my parents that the school was bad for my health, so here I be in public school.

well thankfully she was there and stopped them before anything could happen, that's still horrible. I'm sorry it even happened at all.

yeah the ignore buttong...is a pretty nice feature. and I think saying the school was bad for your health was a very polite way to put it.
Yes. I be looking at it again, but the nightmares of old come back. Doesn't help.

I couldn't even imagine...
I be looking into it to see if there's anything to help calm the nightmares. Medicine no's help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 pm
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
Yes. For being a witch. I know none. One of the more neutral sisters discovered it and got me out before they could figure out the code to unlock the cover to turn it on. Of course, she be my aunt as well...
The few I have seen here? Think of the Ignore function on this site. That's how they be treated.
Um.
Auntie and I convinced my parents that the school was bad for my health, so here I be in public school.

well thankfully she was there and stopped them before anything could happen, that's still horrible. I'm sorry it even happened at all.

yeah the ignore buttong...is a pretty nice feature. and I think saying the school was bad for your health was a very polite way to put it.
Yes. I be looking at it again, but the nightmares of old come back. Doesn't help.

I be looking into it to see if there's anything to help calm the nightmares. Medicine no's help.

into wicca/paganism or into something else??  

StrayKit

Orphan Flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 pm
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
Um.

Anything, really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 pm
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower

Anything, really.

well....if you want to stay away from anything with an overly religious base, lavender is used a lot to promote good, calming, and peaceful sleep, so is vanilla at times. you find a lot of candles and pillow sprays with one or both, though I'm not sure if it'll help with nightmares....you could always try talking to someone about them too...if that's something you even want to do  

StrayKit

Orphan Flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:16 pm
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower

Anything, really.

well....if you want to stay away from anything with an overly religious base, lavender is used a lot to promote good, calming, and peaceful sleep, so is vanilla at times. you find a lot of candles and pillow sprays with one or both, though I'm not sure if it'll help with nightmares....you could always try talking to someone about them too...if that's something you even want to do
Can't use candles or anything with flame after mama burnt the house. Will have to find the pillow sprays if I can find them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:22 pm
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower

Anything, really.

Can't use candles or anything with flame after mama burnt the house. Will have to find the pillow sprays if I can find them.

ah, okay then. the sprays shouldn't be too hard to find, I don't think. hopefully if you find and get them they can help at least a little bit....  

StrayKit

Orphan Flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower

Anything, really.

ah, okay then. the sprays shouldn't be too hard to find, I don't think. hopefully if you find and get them they can help at least a little bit....
After the travel ban lifts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 pm
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
Anything, really.

travel bans?  

StrayKit

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 am
Hm. I'm not sure how my saying that you using the word wicca is questioning your faith?? gonk

These people and other cults or religions you speak of are misusing the word, whether they are aware of it or not. Simple as that. They may call themselves wicca, but infact they are not wiccan because, unlike other english words with plenty of meanings, wicca has but one meaning that everyone should first understand before taking up any sort of witchcraft or tradition or pagan path.
+++++

Which brings me to the first couple of things everyone should learn about when studying and researching pagan paths and witchcraft. These were the very first things I've learned last year as I started to discover a whole new world~ ♥

idea Not all Witches are Wicca and Not all Witches are Pagan.
idea Question all you read and hear, not only on the internet (but especially, because of misinformation such as what you ladies have been saying) but in school and all aspects of your life. Critical thinking will help you understand and learn more than just taking it as it is because you thought someone was right or said they knew better, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 am
Kuudere-senpai
Hm. I'm not sure how my saying that you using the word wicca is questioning your faith?? gonk

These people and other cults or religions you speak of are misusing the word, whether they are aware of it or not. Simple as that. They may call themselves wicca, but infact they are not wiccan because, unlike other english words with plenty of meanings, wicca has but one meaning that everyone should first understand before taking up any sort of witchcraft or tradition or pagan path.
+++++

Which brings me to the first couple of things everyone should learn about when studying and researching pagan paths and witchcraft. These were the very first things I've learned last year as I started to discover a whole new world~ ♥

idea Not all Witches are Wicca and Not all Witches are Pagan.
idea Question all you read and hear, not only on the internet (but especially, because of misinformation such as what you ladies have been saying) but in school and all aspects of your life. Critical thinking will help you understand and learn more than just taking it as it is because you thought someone was right or said they knew better, etc.
and yet you complain that we're questioning you
Especially since you assume so much yourself

Of course you don't realize it, since while you spew that there's no variations, that your "Wicca" is the one true style, you sound nothing more than the prep-slut teenage high school girl surrounded by her prep-slut friends that do nothing more than blindly agree to what you say when they're not going around banging every male they can
It wouldn't surprise me if you are one. Or even one of the clone followers

Get your head out of your a** and the past and accept that we are in the twenty-first century, a lot of stuff has changed, and yes, there are now variations of Wicca. Or Christianity. Or Islam. Or any other religion you can think of
Saying that there's only "one true Wicca" and that those not part of it aren't true Wiccans is like saying that in Christianity, if you're not a Catholic, you're not a real Christian, you're misusing the name
So yes, your claim that she's misusing the term is questioning her faith  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Orphan Flower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 am
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
StrayKit
Orphan Flower
Anything, really.

travel bans?
Yes. Though it advisory now. Still not going anywhere.  
32. ✿ - - - Religious Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff