Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do you believe in MaGiC? (1x1) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 am
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye watched Leina take the wall down with a wide-eyed expression before he laughed very loud holding his belly. "That is so like you Lei-chan hahaha dear god i missed this kind of thing from you" he chuckled before he turned seeing the green monster come towards him before he dash sliding under it's legs slashing them clean off flipping back to his feet

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

"I am the Fire Dragon Slayer. I cannot be defeated."

User Image

Leina wiped her forehead then looked over questioningly at Frye when he burst into laughter. She raised her eyebrow. What was he laughing at?
Her cheeks turned a slight pink when Frye called her by that name. She didn't say anything since she was feeling very embarrassed at the moment. She looked back over to him when he took out another monster that came out of no where. "There's more... How many more do you think there is?" Leina asked him, looking around. The flyer said there were multiple copies of the monsters. But how many were there really?
Suddenly, a fire monster came out of no where and opened it's mouth, flinging fire at Frye. "Oh no you don't!" She yelled then got in front of it's path. At first, it looked like she was going to get burned, but she knew what she was doing. Fire wouldn't hurt her.
Leina opened her mouth, getting ready. When the fire reached her, she began to eat it. Literally eat the fire!
When she finished, Leina wiped her mouth and grinned at the monster's expression. It wasn't expecting that. "Shocked? Well you haven't seen anything yet." She told it then got in her stance. "Fire dragon's..." She began then took a deep breath. "ROAR...!" She screamed. Fire burst out of her mouth and was flung straight to the fire monster. Even though it was a fire monster, it was burned to a crisp by Leina's fire. It was to powerful to it.
"Hmph... I thought it was supposed to be a fire monster. Lame." Leina commented, walking over to monster when was now burnt. She kicked it, and it immediately turned to ashes. "Pretty weak..." She sighed then shook her head, getting the ashes out of her hair.

User Image

"Let me show you what I am capable of."

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye gasped when Leina ate the fire but then frowned seeing more monsters show up. "No idea but we'll take them all down because we are part of Fairy Tail and the guilds rep is on our shoulders" he said dashing towards an earth monster blurring before he appeared on the other side of it deep slashes all other it as he unleashed his magic and spun looking for more now as a wide grin showed on his face

"Hey do you reckon somebody is making these monsters somewhere? and also nice magic, Salamander? or something bigger?" he said shifting his swords into a Japanese sword and sheathe and changing into a strong Iai-jutsu stance as the blade crackled slightly

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina looked around to see a lot of other monsters charging towards them. "I don't know... It could be possible... But I have never seen this kind of magic before..." She told him as she began to fight the monsters. "I don't have a cool nickname like that. I guess I should create one... Hmm..." Leina then got hit in the side by one of the monster's tail, getting knocked through a stone wall. "Damn... They've gotten stronger..." That was when she realized it. "Frye! It is someone's magic!" She yelled over to him then was once again hit by a monsters tail. Leina grabbed a hold of it a flung it in a specific direction. As she watched it, she saw it magically disappear. "This way!" She told him then began to run in the direction of where the monster disappeared.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
~Frye Nagito

Frye followed quickly falling in beside Leina still looking around sword and sheathe in hand as he started to form one which he held out to Leina Here, this will absorb some magic from there attacks but be careful as it can only store so much before you either use said magic or it overcharges and explodes he said calmly looking around again as they started to reach the edge of town

Yoshimi Sohma

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina shook her head. "I don't need it. I'll be fine." She told him stubbornly then stopped. She looked around and sniffed the air. Then, a faint movement came from inside the forest. "There!" She then began to run again until she saw a man standing behind a tree. "Hey!" She yelled to get his attention. The man jumped and looked at her in shock. "Are you the one wrecking havoc on this town?" She asked him. "W-why n-no m-miss... I-I am f-from th-this town a-and w-was hiding f-from the monsters..." He stuttered, sounding fearful.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 am
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye followed Leina with the sword still in his hand watching the guy with a small glare as he sent a magic pulse out feeling it bounce off everything within 20 meters. Anyone who had magic would give some kind of indication if they where in the area of the pulse unless they where prepared for it.

Frye stood near Leina and shook his head very subtly showing that he didn't trust the man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina glanced over at Frye when he shook his head. She nodded, also not trusting the man.
Leina looked back at the and crossed her arms over her chest. "Did you see anything suspicious when you were over here?" She asked him. The man shook his head. "N-no... N-nothing at all..." He responded looking around nervously. Something was up, and Leina knew it.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:29 am
User Image
~Frye Nagito~[/i}

Frye gave an evil smirk before he leaned against a tree within his magic reach and spawned a sword in his hands and pulled out a whetstone and began to needlessly sharpen the blade but this would be a good intimidation tactic as every time it ran down the blade it gave off a chilling metallic sound "Are you certain that your telling us the truth friend? he said as he did this keeping his eyes on him out the corner of his eye

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:40 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

The man shook his head again.
Leina sighed and also leaned against a tree. "Oh really? Then why is it that when I threw a monster in this exact direction, it disappeared before it hit anything?" She asked him, glaring at him suspiciously.
The man was shaking in fear, but then he suddenly stopped. "Oh? You saw right through me did you?" He began to laugh. "Not like it will matter... You both will be dead in a few minutes." Loud stomping noises came from behind them and Leina turned around. Her eyes widened. Hundreds of elemental monsters were heading right towards them!
Leina looked back at the man and glared. She stormed up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. She then picked him up and threw him towards a tree. He was knocked out instantly. The dragon slayer turned back to the monsters to see if they disappeared, but the were still heading their way. "Awe man!" She complained then ran over, grabbed Frye's arm, then ran in the opposite direction from the monsters. "Got a plan?" She asked him as she looked at her surroundings, trying to figure out something.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye frowned before closing his eyes still running somehow avoiding any trees as he mind ran though plans and ideas discounting any that wouldn't work.
"Not that i can do with my current magic reserves........only got one plan but it'll be a good run to get to where we need to be for it.......... quick rundown 2 miles in our current direction there is a deep ravine, if we can make the jump over then we might be able to lure the monsters to fall in and then we can then pick them off with ease he said eyes opening as he side-stepped a tree and glanced back "But we'll have to hurry!" he said picking up speed looking towards Leina

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina listened to Frye's plan. It was brilliant in her mind.
"Got it!" Leina told him then began to run faster. An earth monster was right on their tail, and Leina turned around, running backwards. She opened her mouth then took a deep breath. "Fire Dragon's... ROAR!" She yelled then fire burst out of her mouth. It hit the monster and it instantly burst into flames. Leina spun back around and began to run faster to catch up with Frye.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye laughed once seeing this before he slipped around a tree with ease flicking his wrist towards the monsters and from the ground blades of stone burst up stabbing deep into there legs and snapping off inside slowing them down or at least the first few lines "Dammit!" he cursed pulling out a pouch from his pocket and pulling out a small pinch of grey pellets which he quickly swallowed with a grimace as the ravine came into sight "Leina hope your ready!" he said as they cleared the last of the trees and landed on the flat stone leading to the ravine's edge

Yoshimi Sohma

Yoshimi Sohma
[]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina nodded. "You bet I am!" She called to him. She followed closely behind him. She hoped this would work...
Suddenly, a fire monster came up behind her and fire engulfed her. She opened her mouth and ate it. "Didn't your little friend tell you that fire wont work on me?" She called back to the shocked monster.
Leina then jumped up above the monster, engulfing her fist in fire. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" She yelled then slammed her fist into the monster's head. The monster crashed into the ground, causing a big dent in the ground. Leina then lit up her feet on fire and began to run faster to catch back up with Frye. Once she caught up, she jumped over the ravine. She landed on the other side and spun around, watching as many of the monster's fell in. The plan was working!

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 am
User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye watched Leina jump the ravine before he stamped his right foot making more stone swords before leaning across the ravine landing with a roll turning to watch them before frowning "We still need to finish the job.........." He suddenly grinned in a really evil way as he sketched and made a few calculations in the dirt nearby the edge

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces