Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm
Molly looked around and smiled. "I think I should take a shower before you check my wounds." she said as she checked out the bathroom. It was cute and she liked the fruity smell of his soaps. She then closed the door, but it didn't close all the way and she undressed. She had a few other bruises but no cuts on the rest of her body. She then started the water and waited for it to get to the right temperature before getting in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:25 pm
Nicholas gathered up the clothes and then was gonna but them in the bathroom for her. He noticed the door wasn't completely clothes, thinking it meant it was okay to enter. "Hey here are the clothes fo-" He quickly noticed she was naked, immediately turning red and closing his eyes. "Ah! I'm sorry! The door was open and I didn't know!" He hid his eyes with his hat and set down the clothes before scampering out and closing the door behind him, sliding down and sitting down, still super red.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:30 pm
Molly blinked when he came in. He ran out too fast for her to react and hadn't covered herself. She shook her head and blushed lightly. "Thanks Kacey." she said through the door and he heard the shower curtain open and close and he knew she was hidden behind it as she washed up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:29 pm
Kacey heard the shower curtain open and close again. He was still blushing, but knowing it was safe, he opened the door and poked his head in. "Y-your welcome... I'll be in the living room waiting..." He said to her, still a but nervous.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:44 pm
Molly blushed but smiled when she heard him. "Ok, I'll be out soon." she said as she washed her hair and fur and got the dirt off. She hummed softly as she washed her wounds and made sure they were clean.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 pm
As Kacey waited, he started to think of what he'd look like if he wore regular guy clothes. It wasn't something he normally did, and he didn't have much clothes that were even guy clothes, but if Molly was gonna look girly, maybe he should change it up as well. He went into his room, opening one of his drawers. He pulled out a pair of jeans and a boys t-shirt. putting them on, he then grabbed a red baseball cap, placing it on his head in replacement of his hat. He then stared in the mirror, studying himself... "This is... It feels so... weird..." He looked like a girl in guys clothing, even though he is a guy. Sighing, he went back into the living room, waiting to see Molly.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:05 pm
Molly finished her shower and looked at the clothes he gave her as she dried off. She blushed as she looked them over but put them on. He had given her a cute pink dress that would have gone passed his knees, but because of her breasts, it was above her knees and looked like a mini dress. She put on black and pink stockings which came up to her thighs. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed at how cute and girly she looked. She decided to top it off but tying her hair with a pink bow. She took a deep breath and left the bathroom. "H-How does it look?" she asked with a shy, but cute look.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:16 pm
Nicholas immediately blushed when he saw how adorable Molly looked! "W-wow... Y-you look amazing Molly!" He complimented, really red. "It looks better on you than on me." He gave a smile looking down though. "H-how about me...? D-do I look more like a guy now...?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:23 pm
Molly blushed and smiled. "Thanks." she said. When he asked her how he looked, she walked over to him. She smiled and took off his hat gently. "No matter if it's girl or guy clothes, you will always look adorable." she said with a gentle smile and looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:47 pm
Kacey blushed as he looked into her own eyes, giving a smile back. "Thank you." He moved closer and hugged, the feeling of the dress something he'd thought he'd never feel on another person, let alone a girl like Molly. "You're so beautiful Molly..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm
Molly blushed at the hug and what he said. "T-Thank you." she said softly as she hugged him back. She felt her heart beating faster and she thought. She figured she should make her move now before he lost interest in her. She moved back slightly while still hugging him and looked at him. "I really like you Kacey." she said with a blush and suddenly gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. She wanted to kiss his lips, but she figured if she did that then he would run away again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm
Kacey was not expecting a kiss on the cheek, but then again he also wasn't expecting Molly to confess she liked him. However, even though surprised him and made him blush, he smiled back and hugged her tighter. "I like you a lot too Molly. I really do." He then gave her a kiss on the cheek himself. "You don't mind walking hand in hand with a boyfriend who wears dresses though?" He asked her, teasing and giggling with a smile.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:10 pm
Molly blushed but was happy when he kissed her. "Not if you mind having a girlfriend who dresses like a guy." she said with a giggle and held him close to her and she rubbed her nose against his in a cute way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 pm
Kacey giggled more as she rubbed her nose against his, thinking it was adorable. "If that's the case, why don't we swap clothes then?" He asked her, really wanting to wear the dress now since it's more comfortable to him.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:29 pm
"Ok, but you will have to give me something for it." Molly said with a playful wink.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff