Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 pm
In reality, there was nothing to really worry about. Jerry had just fallen asleep. With his mind dazed, his brain found it more natural, and safe to retreat into sleep. The boy was still unsure of what was going on. He only knew that he was now having a dream. In that dream, he was naked in a thick mist that went up to his shoulders. jerry wandered through the mist until he came upon a pool where a familiar figure stood wading in the water. It was Alice, and she was naked too! She was covered by the mist though. She was motioning for Jerry to join her, which he did. The two became tangled together in a romantic moment with each other in their arms. Alice was kiss the boy when he finally woke up in daze. "What...what happened?" Jerry asked himself as he turned his head over. He felt so disoriented. Everything around him was so fuzzy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:45 am
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

"What are you doing? Put me down!" She yelled and pounded on his back trying to get him to put her down. Next thing she knew she was in the lake. She screamed and pounded on him harder. She was soaked and now thoroughly pissed off.

((Occ: Sorry it been so long. Thing been hectic. If you could quote me it'd be great since I am rarely ever in this guild any longer.))  

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:00 am
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice turned to drop the wet cloth back in the basin she had next to the couch. She smile at Jerry, and let out a sigh. "Well you seemed to have past out inside the changing room. So..I panicked and carried you to my place at the moment. Its not far from the shop. It's just above the hardware store, and the owner is really nice to let me have the rent cheap. But he is an old man, and i think he just fancies me." Alice then got up to go get Jerry a glass of water. She returned and realized that she was in a maid outfit, and bring him water. She chuckled to herself at the irony.

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 am
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

After popping his head up after coming up from the water. Blake looked at Bellia. She had furrow over her brow, and he just had to speak again. "Will you relax. Take the time to enjoy life. If your too serious all the time, you will never have fun. So lets swim....come on." Blake made light splashes towards her, but then went under the water, and came back up. The water was cool, and it was refreshing.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

BeautifulDisaster1496

{{BTW Molly is on Hiatus for personal reason. So I will keep her in the list until she comes back again}}  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 am
"Alice?" Jerry said faintly as he slowly got up. At least he was with Alice and not in some stranger's house. Off topic, Jerry noticed that Alice was very talkative and chatty. He held his head. Everything was so fuzzy. He could barely see anything. Jerry felt his felt his face. It was then realized he wasn't wearing his glasses. That was why he couldn't see very well. "Where are my glasses?" Jerry asked as he sat on the couch. He was trying to stay steady, but seemed to be off balance with out them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 am
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice looked over by the window, and then walked over to the tray she had sitting over there. She picked up his glasses, and handed them to him. She got down on her knees, and placed her hand on Jerry's forehead. "It seems you are still warm, but i don't think you have a fever anymore." Alice then went to stand up and tripped and leaned into Jerry's body. Her lips kissed his neck, and quickly pulled away. She mouth sorry and looked to her right. For the first time she has a slight pink color to her skin.

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:16 am
Jerry took his glasses and slipped them on his face. His vision became clear once more and he saw all around him. That was when he noticed what Alice was wearing. She was dressed in the skimpy maid outfit. The boy's face instantly went red as he shirked away a little. Alice's beautiful features were perfectly accentuated by the design of the outfit. Her breasts seemed to pop out more and mini-skirt was tantalizingly short. Why did Jerry have to such a nerd?

Everything Alice did just made the boy feel worse. Feeling his head made him redder, and when she slipped and accidentally kissed his neck! Forget it. Jerry might as well have passed out again. He came close. He sat back in the couch with his mouth wide open and head hanging back in a daze. Jerry's soul was practically popping out of his mouth.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff