Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:35 pm
Melena Rai
Remedy Forgotten
Hi everyone :]
You can call me Remmy
Im from Ohio, in my mid 20s, been on gaia since 06, and you can usually find me fishing or making avatars on here
I didn't know people still fished! - wait do we mean real life or on gaia??? lol rofl
on gaia xD taking a break from it this month cause im busy with work,also they havent passed out trophies in forever, so if anyone wants to be kind enough to sign this petition, our community would be happy for the support :]

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-fishing-trophies-petition-100-signatures/t.104464397/  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:26 pm
It's been a while since I last participated in a guild. Thank you for the invite. Perhaps this is a first step to make Gaia lively again, I do not know but I would like Gaia to oil up its gears again since I am a longtime user I think dating back from '07.

Anyways, I am a gamer (Dungeon Fighter Online on PC) and my major in college is Computer Science and currently pursuing. Any fellow programmers or anything CS here, anyone?  

Twintails of Doom

Divine Daredevil

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:04 am
Remedy Forgotten
Melena Rai
Remedy Forgotten
You can call me Remmy
Im from Ohio, in my mid 20s, been on gaia since 06, and you can usually find me fishing or making avatars on here
I didn't know people still fished! - wait do we mean real life or on gaia??? lol rofl
on gaia xD taking a break from it this month cause im busy with work,also they havent passed out trophies in forever, so if anyone wants to be kind enough to sign this petition, our community would be happy for the support :]

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-fishing-trophies-petition-100-signatures/t.104464397/
i can def sign that

and good cuz i was like - wait my comment doesn't make sense if it is real life (i haven't been in rl in a long time but i want to!)

do they have any better stuff? it just was a lot of junk or basic fishies when i did it last on gaia  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:32 am
Thunder here. Self-admitted pervert from the deepest ghettos of Michigan, writer of fanfics even though he doesn't even like fanfics, and frequent ranter about things that only matter to him, though I do try to keep from repeat rantings.

23 (going on 24 in July, please no gifts), currently under chemo because of a brain tumor (please no sympathy), and very much a lazy bum who gets to things when he feels they're necessary. Does have a good sense of humor, though! Won't say no to a battle of wits or puns, and you better expect a lot of puns from me!

Gamer, though currently restricted to just League of Legends and Terraria because I have no money to buy a TV or any sort of console... and even then, I'll recommend you don't play with my in League of Legends because I'm very much a pain to deal with, just ask a few friends who do play with me...

That's about it I guess? I'm a simple guy.  

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100

JaKayZombie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:22 am
Hello guys smile I’m Wendy <3
I just got hired on with the crew as a mod so I’m excited for that.
I’m a mother of 3 and have a wonderful husband smile
I also run a magazine crew here on Gaia as well, so if anyone is interested in joining our guild for our issues let me know smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:04 pm
Melena Rai
Remedy Forgotten
Melena Rai
Remedy Forgotten
You can call me Remmy

i can def sign that

and good cuz i was like - wait my comment doesn't make sense if it is real life (i haven't been in rl in a long time but i want to!)

do they have any better stuff? it just was a lot of junk or basic fishies when i did it last on gaia
I honestly use fishing more as a way to chat with my friends than anything. I caught a "rare" last month, which they sell for a lot, most people just quest for the items they make to make gold/plat  

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:20 pm
Twintails of Doom
It's been a while since I last participated in a guild. Thank you for the invite. Perhaps this is a first step to make Gaia lively again, I do not know but I would like Gaia to oil up its gears again since I am a longtime user I think dating back from '07.

Anyways, I am a gamer (Dungeon Fighter Online on PC) and my major in college is Computer Science and currently pursuing. Any fellow programmers or anything CS here, anyone?

Welcome to the guild!
I have to agree, Gaia seems to be getting back there slowly though, i notice a lot of oldies from the early days are returning.

Misfit Thunder
Thunder here. Self-admitted pervert from the deepest ghettos of Michigan, writer of fanfics even though he doesn't even like fanfics, and frequent ranter about things that only matter to him, though I do try to keep from repeat rantings.

23 (going on 24 in July, please no gifts), currently under chemo because of a brain tumor (please no sympathy), and very much a lazy bum who gets to things when he feels they're necessary. Does have a good sense of humor, though! Won't say no to a battle of wits or puns, and you better expect a lot of puns from me!

Gamer, though currently restricted to just League of Legends and Terraria because I have no money to buy a TV or any sort of console... and even then, I'll recommend you don't play with my in League of Legends because I'm very much a pain to deal with, just ask a few friends who do play with me...

Hey welcome!
I have Terraria on steam maybe we can play sometime?
League is tough to play sometimes with my exprience (which is why i installed it).

JaKayZombie
Hello guys smile I’m Wendy <3
I just got hired on with the crew as a mod so I’m excited for that.
I’m a mother of 3 and have a wonderful husband smile
I also run a magazine crew here on Gaia as well, so if anyone is interested in joining our guild for our issues let me know smile

Welcome Wendy!
I also got hired on for crew! so im excited to be working with you!

Oh a magazine? That sounds interesting, i did not know people still did those for gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm
HiddenMelon
Misfit Thunder

Hey welcome!
League is tough to play sometimes with my exprience (which is why i installed it).

Sure! It gets boring playing on my own. I feel like I made myself too serious in my introduction xD Don't describe yourself while just waking up!
League is terrible to play. I can only be on it a few hours before I need a time out.  

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:48 pm
Misfit Thunder
HiddenMelon
Misfit Thunder

Hey welcome!

Sure! It gets boring playing on my own. I feel like I made myself too serious in my introduction xD Don't describe yourself while just waking up!
League is terrible to play. I can only be on it a few hours before I need a time out.
*has to go look up what Terraria is* ninja i like your avi  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 pm
Melena Rai
Misfit Thunder
HiddenMelon
Misfit Thunder

Hey welcome!

*has to go look up what Terraria is* ninja i like your avi

If you know Minecraft, it's a 2D version of that, but has bosses and a variety of armors and weapons.
Also, thank you! Took half an hour just to find legs, and I just settled with what I have now.  

Misfit Thunder

Opinionated Speaker

25,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Generous 100

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:08 pm
Lady Yume Gata
princess ammie
Lady Yume Gata
Hello!
You can call me Yume, I'm 23 and live in southern California. I've been on Gaia since 2007! Although I've recently came back and decided to start a clean slate.

I like collecting otaku merch/ kawaii stuff, I love Jfashion, cosplay, and basically all otaku-ish hobbies pertaining under the main umbrella. I also like drawing from time to time.

Most of my days consist of trying to look for new music, playing LoL, and browsing through forums and kinda pseudo shitposting while taking depression naps.

I'm kind of a lazy cat though, so expect of me to be kind of boring.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Thank you for the invite, and I hope to make some friends here.

Hey there. Welcome. You mentioned cosplay, and southern california. Do you plan on attending Anime Expo in July? I'm from soCal as well, but I'm currently in the Navy stationed in South Carolina. Hopefully I'll be back to California soon. ^^;;

Hello there Ammie, nice to meet you too! Mind if we become friends?

And yes! I sadly don't have a pass for AX ( they're so expensive now holy moly ), but I'm thinking on maybe getting a one-day pass, maybe. We'll see how that goes.

That's so cool that you're in the Navy though! But I understand the struggles that comes with military lifestyle, so I can only hope for you to come to California with a safe return! 3nodding Hopefully we'll get along.

Friend request accepted ^^
Yes, the tickets are expensive x_x
It's just because the venue is so big, it's worth it.
A lot better if you know you're going to attend
while the 4 day passes are cheaper.
I think we only bought the passes early once so far. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:09 pm
pnuema
I love to make all types of cakes since there's so much stuff you can make to go with an on a cake. Cookies from scratch are the best, I try making cheescakes too, but I'm not the best at it lol.

I've mostly been doing cupcakes. ^^
I have pumpkin bread and banana bread in the oven right now.
But, I'm scared to try cheesecake >.<
It's hard to get a specific taste and overcome the cream cheese.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:17 pm
Twintails of Doom

Hey there.
I'm not a programmer yet, but I do want to
take classes on it when I get out of the Navy.
I have a story I've been working on for years,
that I recently decided to turn into a rpg.
But I've got a long way to go
since I don't know how to do everything yet ^^;;

How do you like programming? Any tips?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:30 pm
HiddenMelon

Thank you smile and that sounds awesome. Definitely message me or add me smile how exciting!

And yeah it passes the time smile definitely check it out

I have a link to our guild in my sig smile  

JaKayZombie
Crew

Ammadus

Backwoods Cultist

16,800 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:33 am
Hello everyone~ ^_^
I'm Alex, a lazy artist from Hungary.
Err... What else to say... I'm socially a bit awkward and have the brain of a goldfish. Seriously. I forget everything. gonk

Anyhow, I'd love to chat with people and maybe play some z! too. whee
Feel free to add/PM me?

Oh, also! I have a unisex name, but I'm actually a guy. I just wanted to point that out. sweatdrop  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff