Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dracula Who? (1x1 rp)(molly and shabatha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:50 pm
As she noticed the blush, Shayna couldn't help but giggle before aking another piece of garlic bread and putting the spaghetti onto it and taking a bite. "I'll check on it after supper then you should probably take a shower to get the blood out of your hair."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:55 pm
He nodded and continued to eat. He soon finished and smiled as he got up to clean his plate. "Thank you so much for the meal. It was delicious." he said and bowed to her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:58 pm
"You don't have to bow silly. Thank you for helping." She said before finishing her own plate and standing to get some containers to put the rest into. There still was a good bit left and she wanted to get everything put away. After that was done she looked at the male. "Well Let me see. Sit in the chair and I'll take a look."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 pm
"Sorry, I guess I was raised around people who bowed. It's a habit." he said with a smile before he sat down for her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm
"You are fine. At least you remember something." She said as she started untying the little make shift bandage. When it came off she gently pulled it out of his hair to see that wound was almost completely healed. She gasped only slightly and moved his hair around. Not much was left... She backed up and went to wash the dry blood from her hands. "Well go take a shower now I suppose..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 pm
He heard her gasp and stood up when she was done. "Is everything ok?" he asked with a worried look.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:47 pm
Shayna turned and bumped into the male without meaning too. "I-it's nothing. Just your wound seems to have healed... Extremely fast." She said. She had only barely caught herself so she didn't fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 pm
Vlad had thought she was going to fall and quickly wrapped an arm around her waist. He blushed at what he did and looked at her. "Y-You ok?" he asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm
Shayna blushed brightly as the white haired male wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her from falling. She appreciated the gesture but her face was out shining her own white hair then. She couldn't exactly take her eyes off Vlad's. There was a very slight nod to answer his question.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm
He blushed as he looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful and it took a lot to make himself let her go. "G-Good. Um...I-I'll just take that shower now." he said as he looked away shyly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 pm
"U-um, yeah. If you need anything let me know." She said turning her head blushing as she turned to start doing the dishes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm
He nodded before heading to her bathroom. He shut the door and undressed before getting into the shower and washed up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm
Shayna listened for the shower to start, and as it did she let herself loose the calm demeanor she was putting up. Her hands were shaking and she was kind of happy, but her eyes showed that of fear. What had just happened? She tried to shake the thoughts away as she started finishing the dishes, which was to rinse and dry them before putting them away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:44 pm
A few minutes later, Vlad came out in just a towel wrapped around his waist. He was very muscular and he had a few scars on his chest and abs. "Um, may I borrow something to wear?" he asked with a blush.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm
"Yeah, certainly-" She said and as she was turning around she caught sight of the towel and turned blood red and covered her eyes. She walked towards the direction of the hall and uncovered her eyes as she ran into a wall before going to her room to find something... Anything he could wear. She shook her head at several things before finding a larger pair of black sweat pants and took them out to him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff