Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Girl In The Blue Box - Doctor Who AU - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 pm
"Oh yeah, It was you that had led me to the stairs. Thanks so much for that by the way." Jane wasn't fully sure who she followed. But it would make since that it was here. How else would she know she was there anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 pm
"Yea I thought the same thing, but I can't really do much about it, except fix the thing over again." Woodson says with a chuckle  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 pm
Estelle smiled at Jane. "Uh... you're welcome, I guess." She turned her attention back to the mechanic. "Hopefully whatever is causing the elevator to breakup is figured out soon."

As she finished the last of her tea, Estelle glanced over seeing that more customers had arrived at Speedy's and were looking concerned at the diminishing amount of tables available. Setting the teacup back on its saucer and pushing it to the side to join her empty plate, she turned back to Jane.

"Perhaps we should continue our conversation elsewhere? As much as I love spending time here at Speedy's, they do have limited seating. I would hate to hog a table when I'm already done with my own meal," said Estelle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:58 am
"Sounds good. So where would you like to meet up at" Jane asked getting out her phone to make a memo.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 pm
"Oh," said Estelle, getting up from the table hearing Jane's response. She glanced over seeing a waiter from Speedy's come over to take away her empty dishware and flashed a thankful smile in his direction. Turning back to Jane, she continued, "I thought we would just go for a walk somewhere right now. Unless you have other plans to do for today? If that's the case... um... I suppose we could meet up at the Russell Square Gardens later. Just a ten minute walk from here, if I remember correctly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm
"Actually, I don't have any plans at all for today" Jane said putting away her phone. "I'm free for the entire day"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 pm
"Excellent! Then we can go enjoy a lovely walk through London to the park. It's fairly small but it's still a nice little place to hang out," said Estelle. She turned to look over at the mechanic. "What about you? Would you like to join us or do you have previous arrangements that you have to attend to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 pm
((Should we wait a bit more to allow Ace_Price the chance to post his character's response? Or should we go ahead and get the storyline moving, and he can plug his character's part in when he gets around to it? I don't like having to skip over a person's chance to post a response in proper order but I also don't like having a RP come to a halt. So... I'm turning to you, Bikki, to see what you want to do.))  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm
Prof. Moonie
((Should we wait a bit more to allow Ace_Price the chance to post his character's response? Or should we go ahead and get the storyline moving, and he can plug his character's part in when he gets around to it? I don't like having to skip over a person's chance to post a response in proper order but I also don't like having a RP come to a halt. So... I'm turning to you, Bikki, to see what you want to do.))
[[I'm thinking about going on ahead. I really don't want to do that. Since a good amount of rps can die if anyone gets left behind.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:18 pm
((Sorry for making you guys wait so long))

Woodson smiles and nods his head with acceptance "Sure, I would love to come, I don't have anything to do till later." He says looking at Estelle  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:19 am
"Great," said Estelle. "Now we'll have a proper adventure! It always seemed like the best things happened whenever there was a group of three."

Flashes of her time traveling experiences with the Doctor and River, and the images that River had of her parents - Amy and Rory - with the Doctor drifted through her mind as she made her way down the sidewalk, partially leading the group in the direction towards Russell Square Gardens.

"Speaking of adventures," continued Estelle, turning around to walk backwards looking at both Jane and the mechanic. By then, they had reached a spot where the pedestrian traffic had dwindled to nothing, leaving the three of them to have the sidewalk path to themselves. "What would you say was your most favorite one? Or if you can't determine just one, in all of time and space, where would you like to go?"

The corner of Estelle's mouth quirked upwards as she heard the Doctor's voice echo the words "in all of time and space" in her mind as she spoke them. Ever since she found herself in this universe, Estelle was finding the Doctor and River's voices echoing in her mind more often and little phrases they said leaking into her own speech. She was both amused and confused by it. Was it simply the fact that she was missing their usual travels together? Or was there something more behind the occurrences?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 am
"You mean Doctor Who the show? Well I don't really know which one I prefer more, I mean it's the Doctor, and where I would like to go? Maybe sometime in the future, where Humans have met another species." Woodson wasn't really sure, as he never thought about it as he never thought he would leave Earth in the first place.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:09 pm
"All of time and space?" Jane echoed the words. Many memories came to her. Some happy memories, some unhappy. Many adventures with her past companions. She looked up at the sky. "A place that is like crystal. Its the most beautiful sight one could ever imagine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:35 pm
"Woodson looks at her and smiles "Like a crystal huh? Sound like it would be too bright for my eyes, though it does sound like a sight to see." He then looked back at the one who asked the question "So what about you?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 pm
"I was just talking about in general, really," replied Estelle to Woodson's question. She smiled at Jane's response, memories of Planet Midnight flashing through her mind. She turned her attention back to Woodson hearing him ask about her own response to her inquiry. Turning to face forward again, she pondered about what she would say. There was so many memories she had on the adventures with the Doctor and River... but there was one thing that blared out more to her than any of them. "Honestly... I would love to meet my biological parents. I don't know at what point of their timeline I would want to meet them... like whether I want to meet them at the time when they first met, just before they had me, or now." A weak laugh escaped from her as she glanced over at the other two. "Doesn't sound as exciting as a future first contact or a crystal planet, huh?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff