Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 pm
While up on stage, Axel went absolutely nuts. He flailed his body all around banged his head up and down, causing his hair to toss all about like an actual hair metal rocker. Things go even crazier when Axel bounded off stage with the microphone. Since the mike had such a long cord, he could actually go off stage and get in people's faces. There were a few times when Axel got on people's tables and even the bar counter. Had he gone absolutely insane?! the boy was uncontrollable, a wild animal. All the while he kept banging his head and pumping his arms, kicking every now and then. Some people stood back in fear, others knew the song and were entertained, while the small courageous few there were joined in and banged their heads along with Axel. After the quick three minutes of kicking and screaming, Axel ended his ended his performance in almost perfect fashion as the actual Andrew W.K. The boy waited few seconds before screaming and then promptly passing out from exasperation. someone was going to need to move him off the stage.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm
(Holy crap, I didn't know a person could get that drunk that fast. xD Not like I would know, of course. One more year!)

Eric paid no attention to Eden approaching Maverick and didn't want to, even though he was in fact very grateful for the interception. He had definitely recognized the girl that had approached, and how could he not? Yeah, he remembered giving them tutoring lessons of sorts to help them graduate. It seemed his friends hadn't been aware that the other group would be here tonight, and as he downed a shot of tequila he began to grudgingly believe them. It's not like they would have planned this, he trusted them more than that. Hell, he had known them for years. He took another shot.
Then he remembered that he was designated driver for tonight.
Eric was able to find a small smile for Paul when he mentioned haunting the place, but didn't say anything because of the high-on-something energy the next person at the karaoke machine was displaying. He was thinking of the reason for this in medical terms when he suddenly heard the loud thump of the guy passing out after such a high energy performance. For some reason, people were cheering at the grand finale of said performance. The girl that had approached their group rushed to his side and showed off acres of skin right up on stage as she kneeled over him, but Eric was wondering whether he should initiate CPR on the guy.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden approached Maverick with an almost innocent smile on her face, playing like she didn't know him and just wanted to flirt. Of course she recognized the boys, but Eden was a girl that liked to play games. She stopped in front of him, taller than her actual height in the stilettos she wore and more confident now that she'd had something to drink.
You see, once she could get properly drunk the voice couldn't bother her.
She would have spoken to Maverick, but that was when Axel went completely and utterly insane with his song and trying to talk during that would have been a total waste of time. Had she not been standing right infront of Maverick, she probably would have been banging her head right along to the beat.
Instead, she took the time to look into Maverick's eyes. Her own conveyed a kind of what are you doing here? We were here first gleam, her short temper exacerbated by the alcohol in her bloodstream. If she really needed to talk to him, she could always just take him outside. Dirty minded or not.
And she was starting to consider that, in truth, when suddenly Axel passed out and Eden became startled enough by the thump up on stage to rush to his side. Even if she was frustrated, it didn't mean that she didn't still care about her friends. How much had Axel had to drink, again? Oh God, their night for fun was totally going down the crapper.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:15 pm
(-runs around in circles- We totally have a new girl in the roleplay now! heart Yay for balancing out the ratio!)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm
((Haha and I didn't make her biggrin Yay thanks to Forever_Hikaru who joined biggrin

I have no idea either... I left it to the mighty dice. I have 2 more years))

As the music died she looked up to watch as Axel fell over. She jumped up as Eden made her way to the stage and followed quickly. She shoved people out of the way to get to him. "Back the ******** up. Don't you know how to give someone some air!" She said angrily. The alcohol making her light headed but still she pushed towards her friends. When she got there Eden was already looking him over. She remembered little from what Eric had told her about what he was going to school for. But she did remember a little. "Eden, make sure his pulse is still there. I think he just over worked his performance." She said rolling her eyes at the thought. She had totally forgotten Eric and his friends were there at the moment but as she waited for Eden to check she glared at people who came too close. Then noticed Eric looking their way and averted her eyes with a slight blush... Of course that would happen... right?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:34 pm
(Did someone say girls??? Hehe biggrin Guess I came at the right time )

Having just gotten off work, Skye had headed towards the bar where her friends were at, hoping to surprise them since they thought she might be working til late at night. Walking in the door, it seemed like she just missed the excitement as her attention was drawn towards the stage. It was a little hard to see what was going on with the small crowd, but she did recognize a face up there: Eric's ex-girlfriend. She let out a small sigh, Looks like I'm not the only surprise tonight she thought in her head, but pushed it a side and scanned the room for her friends. If anything, maybe she can try cheer up the guy. "Hey guys!" she called out to them as she made her way over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:03 pm
(PSSST! Hey! Just gonna throw this out there. Skye should totally give Axel CPR.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm
((Lol Wolf I adore you razz and HIKARU!!!! HIIIIIIII!!!! *glomps* oh also,I turned 21 less than a month ago razz you all are younglings hahaha))

Maverick was about to speak but saw Axel start running around like a mad man...he looked at him quite confused, he caught Eden's glare and was about to say that he had no idea they were going to be here and defend why's he there but before he could she took off for her passed out friend, he heard a familiar voice and noticed Skye was there he ran over and hugged her "Hey! What're you doing here?" he asked, he decided to let the incident going on at the stage just play itself out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 pm
(@Sean, In your dreams rolleyes @sivler, HIII- *falls over from glomp* Also that makes you an old fart razz )

"I was able to get off work early so I thought I would surprise ya and crash your guys night." Skye said with a smile and a giggle as she returned the hug. "Seems like a missed a bit huh? Is Eric alright?" she whispered to Maverick.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 pm
(Heeeeeey. 8D)

When Skye came into the bar, Eric was pleasantly surprised. All of them knew that she usually worked long hours, and getting off early was a rare occasion for her. Eric himself had to go to work tommorow, so it was giving him yet another reason not to reach for another shot.
But still, he wanted it. It was taking a lot of willpower, and he was still pale.
Shayna and her two friends were still up on stage, and they had attracted a crowd by now. He was still trying not to look at them, because if he didn't look at them he wouldn't have to remember.
"If you can't be faithful, then we don't need to be together."
He had thankfully never seen the guy in question again, but running into Shayna like this was feeling a hundred times worse.
Finding a crooked and slightly nervous smile for Skye, Eric stood up to greet her. Hey, how are you?

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden checked for Axel's pulse via his wrist, and it was there all right. But would they have to give him CPR? She hadn't been formally taught how to, even though she knew the basic gist of it. There were still people gathered around Axel other than Shayna and herself, and they were really starting to annoy Eden. Why couldn't they just back off already?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Shayna nodded as Eden checked for a pulse. Good it was there. "Hm.. I think he just needs some air.." She turned to see a crowd around them and her temper flared. The one that she had made people believe she had, and had somehow convinced herself of the same thing. One girl got too close and Shayna pushed her back. "Did I not just say, Stay away! You have to give him some air you dumb blonds!" She said loudly. The girl wasn't too happy about it, Shayna could tell and she just smiled while the girl's boyfriend came up defensively. Shayna gave a sweet smile before lashing out. If being 'nice' wouldn't convince them to leave Axel some space, her fist would. Punching the guy in the face wasn't the smartest idea as it hurt her hand but he fell backwards dazed by her 'strength'. The crowd seemed to move away so they also didn't get hit. But Shayna ignored it. Everytime she looked at Eric her heart seemed to break even further. She hadn't meant too. She really hadn't... She had gotten too drunk. She realized this. Too late...

"Come on Eden, let's get him outside." She said turning her eyes to her friend. She started trying to pick the male up, but her drunkenness was making her dizzy.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 pm
Maverick shook his head at Skye whispering "Not well.." He smiled when Eric came over to greet her but he heard shouting coming up from the stage he caught a glimpse of what was going on and saw fists come flying out and people stumbling around he muttered to himself "If they aren't careful more than one of them will be down..." He sighed and rolled his eyes. He debated if it was worth getting involved and just helping them out of the bar or not. He looked over at Paul who was also on his way over to greet Skye with an apologetic look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm
Paul's phone brightoned(?) considerably when Skye showed up. He hoped that she could cheer Eric up. You know use that womanly touch he always heard about. "Skye! You managed to show up! We all thought you might get stuck at your boring old job again!" he said, a lil louder than was called for, as he ran over to Skye and gave her a big hug. He couldn't remember the last time he was so happy to see someone. He didn't even notice Maverick's stare, and chose to ignore the scene happening by the stage. He was just happy to have support for cheering up Eric.

((*gasp* ANOTHER GIRL!!!! Yay!!! Also, I still have two years to go before I can get fit shaced.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Picking up Axel would have to be a team effort, and so Eden stood by one side and waited until Shayna seemed ready. She had only smirked as Shayna punched out a trampy looking blond's a*****e boyfriend, grimly happy for her friend. It wasn't like violence disturbed her anymore, obviously she had grown used to it by now. Also, it wasn't like she never resorted to violence herself.
And if anybody got in their way while they carried Axel outside, then she wouldn't hesitate.
One, Eden said as she looked at Shayna. Apparently, they would pick him up on the count of three even though she actually hadn't said so. Two, Eden took one of Axel's arms and braced herself for three, for when they would take him outside. Three.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 pm
Skye smiled at the other two when they came to greet her. "Hey, I'm great and my job isn't that boring." she said with a huff, but smiled afterwards then noticed the noises again as she tried not to look for Eric's sake. Looking would have made it worse and it was their job to cheer him up. So in her attempt, she turned the boys around and started pushing them towards some seats at the bar. "Come on, let's have a drink."  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 pm
No thanks, I'm designated driver tonight.
Eric wouldn't tell Skye he'd already had two shots of tequila. Besides, it usually took him a whole lot more than that to be visibly drunk. In translation, he could have up to three shots and only have a mild buzz.
It didn't mean he didn't want more though. This was going to be a tough night, he thought.

He sat down at the bar of course anyway, not wanting to alienate himself and have to keep telling himself not to look towards the stage. He could tell that his friends were trying to cheer him up, and he appreciated the efforts even though he probably wasn't showing it. In fact, he was very thankful they were with him tonight. Especially after the surprise of the night had been revealed.

The bartender showed up once they all sat down, and Eric hesitated before ordering a watered down drink. He knew that even just a little bit of buzz could impair not only his judgement, but also his driving skills - and yet he ordered because he needed it. He just hoped nothing worse would happen than what already had.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff